dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
Greeting from Indonesia.
Sorry really I love with this game and want discuss about it and really like when u're disscus about the game. But don't know how to start.
I had left behind a discussion about this game a few days ago. Keep discuss about this game man (y) :BootyTime:
And also sorry my bad grammar :KEK: :KEK:

Screenshot_15.png

Reactions: wynlard and Old Dog

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I think that the bonus storyline Dylan/Ellie was not taken into consideration when he propose the roadmap for Ellie and Dylan,2 years ago.So even when we have a day without Dylan or Ellie,or both of them,we still can get Ellie/Dylan event.
It would make sense sort of "filling the road map gap" with the bonus side story, and even more so for the choice of not sending Dylan away to the boarding school, if he was sent, then yeah, his absence can be explained for being at the boarding school during those days. Thanks. (y)

Each player remains with his choice, if you send Dylan too early, lose bikini show, breakfast in bed, ...
Ah ok. I have another save file when Sophia rejects Aiden's blackmail back at the back alley when he proposed it for the first time in order to have the swimming pool event, after that, I just saved the file at the end of that event and I'm just waiting for the next update just to see if something happens with Amber but I haven't really check what happens after the pool event. I didn't know that if you send him away you don't get the breakfast in bed event unless, I guess, you decide to send him away during the second task.

If the third task is going to be important...then maybe by the third or fourth task Sophia could find a way to end the blackmail or continue for good until reaching the "not so comfortable" solution. :unsure:

Reactions: Bane71 and Plnjr987

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
OK, so the bonus storyline won't have any sexual stuff, that's fine. But what I'm wondering is if it will have any influence on the story at all? Like, will this storyline help with their respective Sophia relationships? Because if not, then what purpose are these bonus storylines serving? There needs to be a point to them otherwise it's just more wasted time and effort on things that don't go anywhere and are ultimately superfluous, which we already have quite a lot of at the moment.
You read it wrong.The bonus storyline won't have a sex scene now,or next update or next 5-6.But didn't say it won't have at all.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I didn't know that if you send him away you don't get the breakfast in bed event unless, I guess, you decide to send him away during the second task.

If the third task is going to be important...then maybe by the third or fourth task Sophia could find a way to end the blackmail or continue for good until reaching the "not so comfortable" solution. :unsure:
I will check about breakfast in bed.
But, If you send Dylan away, Ellie can sunbathe naked. First opportunity is Saturday (If Dylan is still away) and I hope Sophia could accompany her.

My bad : Thursday :D better
The boarding-school opens the door to lesbian-fiesta in jacuzzi/swimming pool. And that's bad, really bad.
Later Ellie can invite Logan an his friends.

Last edited:
Reactions: Plnjr987

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
But, If you send Dylan away, Ellie can sunbathe naked. First opportunity is Saturday (If Dylan is still away) and I hope Sophia could accompany her.
The boarding-school opens the door to lesbian-fiesta in jacuzzi/swimming pool. And that's bad, really bad.
[/QUOTE
Hmm. That’s interested Send Dylan always or not hmm
No breakfast in bed no bikini show Dylan not close to Sophia. That’s weird
What should I do I do want to see the bikini show and breakfast in bed

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
Playing that on the iPhone sunk
How is the game on the iPad or the computer
There’s a lot of route to choose

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
ok, check it out. I think you can still have "the breakfast in bed" event but Sophia asks Dylan if he has already packed or something like that, I think someone posted an image from that chosen direction from Dylan's path.

Well, I'm not interested in the lesbian stuff so for my game, I won't have to deal with lesbians nor logan and his friends messing with Ellie, hehe pretty much it'll be a sort of "sailing through" the next update and the end of the day hehehe.

Let me see if I get it right,

1.- If you play the good wife path...you won't have to necessarily deal with Morello in the next update, because instead of leaving Liam behind to keep gambling Sophia forces Liam to go home, is that right?

2.-For the Filthy path and no lesbians, Sophia leaves Liam to gamble and he gets into debt while Sophia waits for Liam in her room watching tv.

3.-As for the lesbian path, Sophia leaves Liam to go to the nightclub with Patricia and Ellie thus meeting Tyler and leaving Liam to gamble and get into debt with Morello thus the meeting in the next update.

So only in a truly good wife path, Morello can be avoided? :unsure: Otherwise, it's an obligated meeting. :unsure: :cool:

Hmm. That’s interested Send Dylan always or not hmm
No breakfast in bed no bikini show Dylan not close to Sophia. That’s weird
What should I do I do want to see the bikini show and breakfast in bed
My suggestion since it appears that you're interested in the Mother & Son path is:

First...PLAY the game!
Second...READ the walkthrough.
Third...SAVE both routes, as well as both choices from Dylan's path, and you'll see how it goes.
Fourth...TRY the game on a computer, not on the phone or tablet.
Fifth...Your questions shall be answered as long as you continue following the first step. :cool:(y):sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: Bane71 and Plnjr987

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
I’m interested in good wife route and filthy route and mother and son path also
Okay
Cool

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

Since Logan doesn't know that Ellie is Sophia's daughter I doubt Logan and friends will come over as it could cause problems so no I don't see Ellie inviting Logan and friends over

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
1.- If you play the good wife path...you won't have to necessarily deal with Morello in the next update, because instead of leaving Liam behind to keep gambling Sophia forces Liam to go home, is that right?

2.-For the Filthy path and no lesbians, Sophia leaves Liam to gamble and he gets into debt while Sophia waits for Liam in her room watching tv.

3.-As for the lesbian path, Sophia leaves Liam to go to the nightclub with Patricia and Ellie thus meeting Tyler and leaving Liam to gamble and get into debt with Morello thus the meeting in the next update.

So only in a truly good wife path, Morello can be avoided? :unsure: Otherwise, it's an obligated meeting. :unsure: :cool:
1589736954121.png
Breakfast in bed depends on Aiden and Bikini-show.

Since Logan doesn't know that Sophia and Ellie are related I doubt Logan and friends will come over as it could cause problems so no I don't see Ellie inviting Logan and friends over
I said later. The first straight sex is day_16. It's Monday, Ellie 3+ events ;)
1589737395611.png

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
What happen if you never send Dylan away
Never do Aiden task
I wonder if Sophia will stop the blackmail and payback Aiden for making Sophia do them task
Will like to see Sophia and Dylan be close
Yes I saw that
Wonder if that’s bad for Dylan to spend time with Sophia before she send him to school or after
And what will Sophia do without Dylan help her

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

Dylan goes to boarding school at noon. This update. So the first opportunity for Ellie to sunbathe naked will be this update.
View attachment 661076
Where did you get that the first straight sex is day 16? All that we know is that "something wild" will happen Playable day 16, or on my roadmap, day 23. We don't know if it is straight or lesbian. But with 3+ Ellie events, chances are high it's going to be Sophia/Ellie.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
What happen if you never send Dylan away
Never do Aiden task
I wonder if Sophia will stop the blackmail and payback Aiden for making Sophia do them task
Will like to see Sophia and Dylan be close
It's an OR operator.
(send Dylan away) OR (Aiden task). There is no 3rd option.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Dylan goes to boarding school at noon. This update. So the first opportunity for Ellie to sunbathe naked will be this update.
True. But I need Sophia too. As witness ;)
Where did you get that the first straight sex is day 16? All that we know is that "something wild" will happen Playable day 16, or on my roadmap, day 23. We don't know if it is straight or lesbian. But with 3+ Ellie events, chances are high it's going to be Sophia/Ellie.
I don't know, I read it, here.

• Haha
Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
View attachment 661066
Breakfast in bed depends on Aiden and Bikini-show.

View attachment 661076
It is actually 4+ events,because this is the day with most Ellie events and we have another day with 3.
Pretty sure not all 4+ events will be Ellie/Sophia.
I can see one Ellie/Logan and one Ellie/Julia.
Also I expect one of the next 4 days to have Ellie/Logan.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
True. But I need Sophia too. As witness ;)
You want Sophia to witness Ellie sunbathing naked? She can still do that this update. The boarding school isn't far away, so Sophia may not be gone the entire afternoon.
Why not?! She can just say that Sophia is her landlord and she is her tenant. Happens all the time, right? :sneaky:
s "What, if you bring him over for dinner. Are you going to tell him that you live with your friend and her family?"
show day17_Shower_in_the_morning 21
e "Humph... yeah, that'd sound kind of weird."
It is actually 4+ events,because this is the day with most Ellie events and we have another day with 3.
Pretty sure not all 4+ events will be Ellie/Sophia.
I can see one Ellie/Logan and one Ellie/Julia.
Also I expect one of the next 4 days to have Ellie/Logan.
Actually, it is "several". Check my source. And yes, they are all events on Sophia's storyline.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes