Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
You want Sophia to witness Ellie sunbathing naked? She can still do that this update. The boarding school isn't far away, so Sophia may not be gone the entire afternoon.

s "What, if you bring him over for dinner. Are you going to tell him that you live with your friend and her family?"
show day17_Shower_in_the_morning 21
e "Humph... yeah, that'd sound kind of weird."

Actually, it is "several". Check my source. And yes, they are all events on Sophia's storyline.
Also you have all the pictures in the house of Ellie/Dylan/Sophia/liam and Patricia

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Actually, it is "several". Check my source. And yes, they are all events on Sophia's storyline.
If the roadmap is showing only her scenes with Sophia then we have a huge problem.
I don't see how he can add all the content in only 19 days.
Because Ellie have 3 paths/4 if you count Dylan,5 if we add Sam/
Not to mention how many variations we will have for Dylan.
Also having half day only for Ellie/Sophia doesn't sound realistic at all.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
If the roadmap is showing only her scenes with Sophia then we have a huge problem.
I don't see how he can add all the content in only 19 days.
Because Ellie have 3 paths/4 if you count Dylan,5 if we add Sam/
Not to mention how many variations we will have for Dylan.
Also having half day only for Ellie/Sophia doesn't sound realistic at all.
Ellie's storyline will branch into three. If Dylan or Sam are involved, they are going to be one of the three. Four, thou shall not count, Five is right out.

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
I just thought that the boarding-school it would push the events on the weekends. Dylan must have events on weekends, or else the boarding-school is a waste of time and Dylan-path loses weight. There's no progression on Sophia in this case. It's a dead-end.
If we have weekends days as gamedays then to cover all possibilities and Dylan-path remain interesting, L&P has to skip some weekdays.
It's unlikely that coming home on Saturday(e.g.), Sophia will ask Dylan: hey honey, don't want a massage or a handjob?

IMO, if you don't play Aiden-path, Dylan-path loses all interest. Except something really strong for the weekend. Dylan doesn't have time to get close to Sophia.
Sounds like Sophia and Dylan want down
No time for Dylan to be close I guess Sophia not close to Dylan at all

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Ellie's storyline will branch into three. If Dylan or Sam are involved, they are going to be one of the three. Four, thou shall not count, Five is right out.
Best part of that whole Patreon post:
But don't worry, Logan will be avoidable later, if Sophia makes the right decisions!
Oh yeah, we're definitely going to be able to steer Ellie to some fun lesbi times with Juila, Sophia, and maybe Patricia too. :love:

gankme3

May 17, 2020
how can you review the scenes? I've got a complete save and i can't see where i can review the scenes or a gallery. Can someone help?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I guess to you that’s the dumb comment to make hahah
I mean you do keep on saying that Sophia and Ellie
Sophia and Sam or Sophia and someone else than Sophia and Dylan
I'm invested in the Sophia/Ellie relationship, that's all, but I'd never say that it's going to be the only one Sophia will have at the end because that is indeed a very dumb statement to make. I'm also invested in the Sophia/Dylan relationship, but so far Sophia and Ellie have had the hottest scene in the game and the next update may advance them a little more hence why I comment on it.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I wonder if that’s how the makers of a wife and mother want the story to end
By having Sophia end up with Ellie and no else
Why would L&P do that?Sophia loves her husband and also wants another baby with him also this is more of a sexual discovery for Sophia and not about trying to find someone to replace Liam. .
So I agree with Holy Bacchus it is a daft statement to make

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
Why would L&P do that?Sophia loves her husband and also wants another baby with him also this is more of a sexual discovery for Sophia and not about trying to find someone to replace LIam.
That could be any guy
Sam Dylan all the way up
I’m coming on we all have to know Sam want Sophia
Maybe Dylan want Sophia who knows
Could be any one
Do we know who ?

Last edited:

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Why would L&P do that?Sophia loves her husband and also wants another baby with him also this is more of a sexual discovery for Sophia and not about trying to find someone to replace Liam. .
Well, no. I prefer that Sophia gets a divorce at the end, so we can have 'A Divorced and Mother' later as continuation. Sophia's husband sucks, by the way. And we don't want babies here, what for?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yes, she's certainly not setting out to replace Liam on any of the paths, but I have a feeling that this might be where the Filthy and Lesbian paths are heading.

Well, no. I prefer that Sophia gets a divorce at the end, so we can have 'A Divorced and Mother' later as continuation. Sophia's husband sucks, by the way. And we don't want babies here, what for?
"A Divorcee and Mother" sounds better.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes