Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
Nothing makes any sense in the game
It’s kind of weird that her husband do not know about the blackmail that she getting at school
Weird that Sam and Dylan touching her butt or Sophia clothes.
its weird that her husband do not knows all about that stuff that she want through at school blackmail
Yes I understand that Sophia wants a other baby

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Why would Sophia have another mans child when she has only shown interest in having Liam's baby?
Your statement doesn't make sense.
On the GW path, that's certainly true, but why is it that she wants another child? Can't remember if she's said why, but if not I'd imagine it's because she feels unfulfilled, and if she can find that fulfillment elsewhere then those thoughts of having another baby will probably go away.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Do we know if this first sex will be a man or woman?
No, we don't know. The best information we have is this, and that there is going to be several Ellie events that day. It wont be Bennett, as his deadline is over a week later. It's also not a day Sophia has school, so unlikely to be any of the schoolkids.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I don't think that the first outside marriage sex scene will be with someone from the family, Sophia still has a tabu about that. My bet is on Alyssa or the maid, the men outside the family aren't liked by her, except for Sam, but he's too young, and we don't want a forced sex scene, do we?

Reactions: Hlextor

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
News for you degenerate perverts
View attachment 661540
The thing I'm finding the most curious is the complete secrecy about this event. There hasn't even been anything in game that said Ellie was going to invite Julia over. When was the last time an event was this secret?

If it jump to them why have a husband
Why have a storyline about good wife than
Just switch the storyline and title to all lesbians
Now the story makes no sense haha
With the exception of Sophia events with Ellie and/or Patricia, the Good Wife and Lesbian route are completely compatible.

kazacku

Jul 27, 2017
Is the "Try to be understanding about the conversation" dialogue option with the son broken for anyone else? It just goes to the other dialogue option as though I didn't click it. I downloaded this a while ago and just got around to playing it, has it been patched since?
To cut out the obvious answer, I do meet the minimum relationship requirement as noted in the dialogue option and there is no "[you do not meet the required relationship level]" dialogue after choosing the option that has it, it just goes straight into the other option's dialogue as though I had picked that instead.

Last edited:

Ray Syaoran

Mar 11, 2018
Is anyone else having issues extracting the file after download? I'm getting a message that the file is corrupted and I've tried a couple of the down loaders but getting the same result. also this is for a pc

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Is anyone else having issues extracting the file after download? I'm getting a message that the file is corrupted and I've tried a couple of the down loaders but getting the same result. also this is for a pc
What are you using to extract ? Either update or try a different program

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Nice to have something with a deep plot, as theres not many around, hope the story doesn't slide into deep lesbian as some of the realism will go.
I agree it's great to have an erotic novel with deep plots and development. Also, I don't think you would have to worry about that, the lesbian stuff is avoidable depending on player's choice so you can keep the realism in your game experience. :cool: (y)

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes