Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
Is the "Try to be understanding about the conversation" dialogue option with the son broken for anyone else? It just goes to the other dialogue option as though I didn't click it. I downloaded this a while ago and just got around to playing it, has it been patched since?
To cut out the obvious answer, I do meet the minimum relationship requirement as noted in the dialogue option and there is no "[you do not meet the required relationship level]" dialogue after choosing the option that has it, it just goes straight into the other option's dialogue as though I had picked that instead.
I need to understand that game
How to play it
How to pick a path
I need to understand a lot about that game
A wife and mother
Sophia relationship with her husband
Sophia relationship with Dylan and her kids
And how can Sophia have a relationship with Sam but not relationship with Dylan
That’s why I’m asking some and to all of think my question is dumb and laugh about it.

TheDavyJones

Dec 26, 2019
What engine / software is used for these beautiful Renders ?
I bet not playhome nor Honey Select, because these are way too westernish style.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
2) Dylan's boarding school moving in (5%)
OR: 3) Dylan visits the self-defense course +
conversation about Emma (only if Sophia decided to hook them up)
alternative noon event (10%)
4) Ellie/Julia (25%)
OR: 5) Alyssa (20%)

In the both events 2) / 3), Sophia is away from home, meanwhile Ellie/Julia event can start. it'll be like coming home and watching the show ;).

Last edited:
Reactions: wynlard

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
What happen with you go half good wife half filthy path
Half lesbian path
Try reading the walkthrough for once. :rolleyes:

Capture.PNG

2) Dylan's boarding school moving in (5%)
OR: 3) Dylan visits the self-defense course +
conversation about Emma (only if Sophia decided to hook them up)
alternative noon event (10%)
4) Ellie/Julia (25%)
OR: 5) Alyssa (20%)

In the both events 2) / 3), Sophia is away from home, meanwhile Ellie/Julia event can start. it'll be like coming home and watching the show ;).
Yeah, I think Sophia will come home when things are starting to heat up or in mid-flow. :sneaky:

Sophia: Hmmm, what's that noise? Sounds like it's coming from the pool.

*Looks outside to see Ellie naked and getting finger banged by Julia who's also naked*

Sophia:
Oh my!

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

View attachment 661953

Yeah, I think Sophia will come home when things are starting to heat up or in mid-flow. :sneaky:

*Looks outside to see Ellie naked and getting finger banged by Julia who's also naked*

Sophia:
Oh my!
Try reading the walk through, good one,he probably doesn't even read in game dialog

Last edited:

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019

View attachment 661953

Sophia:
Oh my!
Okay then
Why do I have 12 points for good wife
12 points for filthy
Sam 7 points
Dylan 12 points
Lesbian 2 points
And have relationship with Sophia with Sam
Than Sophia

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
I wonder if Sophia wants to be a bikini model in the end future
I’m mean Sophia did show Dylan and Sam bikini and more
It seems like Sophia wonder what’s up with Dylan a lot

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Okay then
Why do I have 12 points for good wife
12 points for filthy
Sam 7 points
Dylan 12 points
Lesbian 2 points
And have relationship with Sophia with Sam
Than Sophia
Because that's obviously how you played it.

You clearly chose options that led to scenes with Sam which is why they seem to be developing a relationship, but there are more opportunities to acquire Dylan points and you've clearly done that too.

Also, Dylan's relationship with Sophia is a slowburn because, you know, he's her son but Sam is not, so her relationship with him can develop faster because of that.

This is all pretty basic and easy to understand stuff.

Reactions: Bane71 and Elemo

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Q: Alyssa storyline ends on boarding-school path?
"So, next update will be pretty female dominant. You'll also need to decide between Alyssa and Ellie/Julia. Deciding for Alyssa won't have an effect on Ellie's storyline, just that the opportunities will be less later. Refusing Alyssa will be the end of her storyline! "

No, not yet. But we have to choose. So, cuz we can decide, both Ellie/Julia and Sophia/Alyssa are on same route.
And, I believe it's Sophia's decision. Have to. Cuz if it is not Sophia decision, who can be?
Will be a menu with:
1. meet Alyssa
2. back home and ???? spying Ellie?

God, I have to play both:whistle::cautious:

Reactions: wynlard

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
Because that's obviously how you played it.

You clearly chose options that led to scenes with Sam which is why they seem to be developing a relationship, but there are more opportunities to acquire Dylan points and you've clearly done that too.

Also, Dylan's relationship with Sophia is a slowburn because, you know, he's her son but Sam is not, so her relationship with him can develop faster because of that.

This is all pretty basic and easy to understand stuff.
Yes I know it’s because Sophia and Dylan are mother and son so you telling me that no relationship between them
But Sophia and Sam relationship will grow than Sophia and Dylan relationship hmm
Weird that you could have a relationship with mother and neighbor son than with you own son

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes