Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Lol, was gonna ask the same thing. She's definitely one of the most popular Nicole milfs, unless he means Nicole from Tyrant.
I think is a she because of the gal.

Yeah, I like The Tyrant's Nicole too but I like A Mother's Love Nicole more. When I saw her with those eyeglasses... :sneaky: :love:

And I have plenty of MILFS to like but Sophia & Nicole are the ones I like the most...then there's Linda from Milfy City and then some others...though mainly mothers for their sons. :sneaky::cool:(y)

• Love
Reactions: Maduck187

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
I think is a she because of the gal.

Yeah, I like The Tyrant's Nicole too but I like A Mother's Love Nicole more. When I saw her with those eyeglasses... :sneaky: :love:

And I have plenty of MILFS to like but Sophia & Nicole are the ones I like the most...then there's Linda from Milfy City and then some others...though mainly mothers for their sons. :sneaky::cool:(y)
Yup, I like Nicole from AML too, especially since I like the premise way more than Tyrant but I like Tyrant's Nicole aesthetic more personally. I'm also a really big fan of mothers belong to their sons games, be it Milfy City, C-Plan, Flirty F, Love & Submission etc. ;)

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
it will also be necessary to understand whether having done the bikini show in 2 or just dylan will bring different textures what will happen with the first job etc. the story becomes increasingly complex between the various combinations of routes

Reactions: cerebotio2

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
it will also be necessary to understand whether having done the bikini show in 2 or just dylan will bring different textures what will happen with the first job etc. the story becomes increasingly complex between the various combinations of routes
In walkthrough we find this. I think it's more important for Dylan.
1589882212884.png

But reading this, and don't forget that: after day20 Sophia can get rid of Aiden and IF she continues with Aiden (in this case Sophia does it for her own pleasure), I'm thinking that could be possible, IF Dylan_cockold has enough points, he could be witness at some kind of sexual show that could implicate Sophia and Aiden-gang OR Sophia and Tyler.
We have 2 interesting counters: dylan_cockold and Tyler and so far we can add points.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Another thing, Vicky will bring her boyfriend with.
Python:
scene black with fade
"{color=#ffffff}Vicky and Sophia went back to the locker room and got dressed."
show cday14_noon_with_Vicky 3 with fade
v "So, I hope you liked it here!"
s "Of course!"
v "We'll have to come back soon, and next time we'll go straight to the sauna after the workout!"
Maybe I will bring my boyfriend with us, "if you don't mind."
s "Of course not!"
v "Alright. See you, honey!"
scene black with fade
"{color=#ffffff}Sophia and Vicky gave each other a peck on the cheek, and Sophia drove back home."

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
In walkthrough we find this. I think it's more important for Dylan.
View attachment 662707

But reading this, and don't forget that: after day20 Sophia can get rid of Aiden and IF she continues with Aiden (in this case Sophia does it for her own pleasure), I'm thinking that could be possible, IF Dylan_cockold has enough points, he could be witness at some kind of sexual show that could implicate Sophia and Aiden-gang OR Sophia and Tyler.
We have 2 interesting counters: dylan_cockold and Tyler and so far we can add points.
Aiden and gang I don't see it.s L&P has said nobody knows what Aiden is up to,including his gang.As for Tyler Sophia knows that he is after just one thing,a quick shag and nothing more,I don't think Sophia is that shallow just to have sex and mean nothing

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Aiden and gang I don't see it.s L&P has said nobody knows what Aiden is up to,including his gang.As for Tyler Sophia knows that he is after just one thing,a quick shag and nothing more,I don't think Sophia is that shallow just to have sex and mean nothing
It's not so much it "meaning anything" it's about whether she's horny enough and whether she's had a drink or two. We saw this already and it was a very close thing, Tyler would have been able to progress further if they had not been interrupted. I think the right circumstances have been there, but not quite yet (L&P and the slow burn agenda). I can see it all unfolding quite naturally if the dev lets it happen. Sophia just needs a little push over the edge. Aiden will have his progress too (so far it's 3 for 3) if the circumstances permit - I want Sophia to kick him in the balls personally; humiliate him thoroughly & physically - then we can close that door and move on.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It's not so much it "meaning anything" it's about whether she's horny enough and whether she's had a drink or two. We saw this already and it was a very close thing, Tyler would have been able to progress further if they had not been interrupted. I think the right circumstances have been there, but not quite yet (L&P and the slow burn agenda). I can see it all unfolding quite naturally if the dev lets it happen. Sophia just needs a little push over the edge. Aiden will have his progress too (so far it's 3 for 3) if the circumstances permit - I want Sophia to kick him in the balls personally; humiliate him thoroughly & physically - then we can close that door and move on.
Sophia may of gone further but I doubt very much that they would of had full sex with him,we already know what Sophia thinks of Tyler and she does not have a very high opinion of him.
On your logic Sophia would shag anybody who piled her with drink and showed her some attention or show his dick to her.I dont see that happening or Sophia becoming that desperate

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
True, only suppositions. But, this counter: dylan_cockold, have to be used to open some gates. Sooner or later.
Regarding Tyler, he gains points only IF Sophia allows it. And, interesting, don't have a counter Logan.
So, it's logical to think that if we don't have a counter about a character, can't be a relation with Sophia. I'm talking about a relation and sex later, a progression. Cuz, a kind of "blackmailed" to do something could be.
We have: { alyssa, zac, vicky, emma,nathalie } counter. And luke_bennett too.
But don't have: { amber, neil,aiden } counter

Last edited:
Reactions: wynlard

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
I wonder if Dylan will be along in the bikini show with Sophia hmm

Reactions: Bane71
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes