Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
In walkthrough we find this. I think it's more important for Dylan.
View attachment 662707

But reading this, and don't forget that: after day20 Sophia can get rid of Aiden and IF she continues with Aiden (in this case Sophia does it for her own pleasure), I'm thinking that could be possible, IF Dylan_cockold has enough points, he could be witness at some kind of sexual show that could implicate Sophia and Aiden-gang OR Sophia and Tyler.
We have 2 interesting counters: dylan_cockold and Tyler and so far we can add points.
I wonder Sophia or Dylan get rid of Aiden
I guess Dylan will be sexual
I guess Dylan be back home
I wonder if Sophia will be happy to see Dylan home

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
It's not so much it "meaning anything" it's about whether she's horny enough and whether she's had a drink or two. We saw this already and it was a very close thing, Tyler would have been able to progress further if they had not been interrupted. I think the right circumstances have been there, but not quite yet (L&P and the slow burn agenda). I can see it all unfolding quite naturally if the dev lets it happen. Sophia just needs a little push over the edge. Aiden will have his progress too (so far it's 3 for 3) if the circumstances permit - I want Sophia to kick him in the balls personally; humiliate him thoroughly & physically - then we can close that door and move on.
I wonder if Sophia will do that to Aiden kick me in the balls but again that could lead to rape Sophia with Aiden and his buddy
Will Sophia be horny and drink
I hope Sophia stop Aiden blackmail on Sophia and Dylan

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
Aiden and gang I don't see it.s L&P has said nobody knows what Aiden is up to,including his gang.As for Tyler Sophia knows that he is after just one thing,a quick shag and nothing more,I don't think Sophia is that shallow just to have sex and mean nothing
Interested in that

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
No Aiden gets gunned down by a rival gang.
Dylan go away with Amber
Dylan will not be home
Sophia dis owned Dylan because he ran off with Amber
Hmm that be interested in seeing that
Aiden and his buddy vs rival gang get gun down I guess Sophia will be happy about that if that happen or not happen I wonder if she will tell Dylan about Aiden buddy’s

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
You keep on telling me to play the game but Will All I have is iPhone 11 and iPad and
My laptop is breaking
So all you do Not like my comments

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
You keep on telling me to play the game but Will All I have is iPhone 11 and iPad and
My laptop is breaking
So all you do Not like my comments
Pardon. In this case it makes no sense to ask several questions regarding the game. Hopefully you are able to buy a PC or Laptop and than play the game. In the meantime you could read the walkthrough. ;)

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
Pardon. In this case it makes no sense to ask several questions regarding the game. Hopefully you are able to buy a PC or Laptop and than play the game. In the meantime you could read the walkthrough. ;)
I could read all of your comments
Read all of your walkthrough
I could still ask question about that

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes