Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
what a min
Sophia married to her husband
And Sam ask Sophia to become his girlfriend that’s weird. So Sophia living two different life one her husband and Sam girlfriend wow I wonder if Dylan will know about that hmm
I thought wrong about dis game
I thought that it supposed to be a mother and son game wow

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Holy Bacchus

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
yes, dylan already knows, but dylan is actually gay
What that’s weird that Dylan gay
So Dylan not sexual to girls or women
So Dylan never had a girlfriend
So why did Dylan as his mother Sophia to put on a bikini for ? If he gay
so why did Dylan touch his mother Sophia for if he gay
So why did Dylan look at his mother Sophia breast for if he gay
Is mother Sophia talking about Dylan getting a girlfriend if he gay
Wow weird game
A lot of that makes no sense

• Angry
Reactions: Holy Bacchus

Aleatory

Jun 22, 2017
Wow weird game
My theory: the true plot of the Dylan/Sophia story is that Dylan really is only interested in the fabric of her bikini. The glances and brushes are all accidental.

Illumi123

Mar 29, 2020
I'm an android user. If I play this game now, then, when the next version will be avoidable, will it be possible to use my actual saves? If yes, will be sufficient to copy and past the saves in the "save" folder of the new installed version?....and are the pc saves compatible with android?

sphynks80

Dec 9, 2017
I'm an android user. If I play this game now, then, when the next version will be avoidable, will it be possible to use my actual saves? If yes, will be sufficient to copy and past the saves in the "save" folder of the new installed version?....and are the pc saves compatible with android?
I'm not talking about this game in particular but other pc games saves did'nt work on the correspondant android versions to me. I would say no.

Jun 12, 2018
Yup
I use pc save in this thread on my android when game update and your can save on android for next update too

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
And that's the crux of the multiple paths I guess because in my playthrough Sophia doesn't have any lesbian points at all so Ellie hasn't seen or done anything with Sophia. As for Ellie catching Sophia and Dylan, Sophia could explain to Ellie yes but I also wonder how she would really feel considering how her relationship with Dylan has grown and evolved. I'm also thinking about how she would feel that after having all that time spent with Dylan if he gets a girlfriend, will she start to feel different from his absence or even jealous of the lack of attention? or would she be pleased that even with a girlfriend his main priority is Sophia and not his girlfriend? especially IF there's no path with Sam or with any other just and her son.

That's another thing that takes time to build, all the different paths and consequences and evolution as her relationships change, or don't change. How the story would go for those who send Dylan to a boarding school and those who don't send him etc, etc.

All I'm saying is that besides considering the technical aspects of developing the game, the writing and the progression of the story with different paths would also take time to set it right for the player's preferences, at least that's what makes me be patient until the update comes out.
I wonder that myself
If Sophia hook Dylan up with a girlfriend
How will Sophia feel about Dylan having a girlfriend

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
what a min
Sophia married to her husband
And Sam ask Sophia to become his girlfriend that’s weird. So Sophia living two different life one her husband and Sam girlfriend wow I wonder if Dylan will know about that hmm
I thought wrong about dis game
I thought that it supposed to be a mother and son game wow
Wow weird game
Please stop.

The constant, incessant questioning about basic things that are so easily known was one thing, but now you're just making stuff up and talking absolute nonsense. :FacePalm:

Last edited:

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
It’s funny that you always say that to me
Haha
Just say that you do not know the answer
To all the comments that I made
no we don't know all the answers but we do know when someone is either not played the game or just making up stupid question and btw I hate using the the word stupid but they are we r not the creator of the game so no we don't know everything but there are some that that are contected to the game and they do know a lot and give there reasoning on what the creator might do or how the story may flow in the next updates so lets not make light of well known members

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
no we don't know all the answers but we do know when someone is either not played the game or just making up stupid question and btw I hate using the the word stupid but they are we r not the creator of the game so no we don't know everything but there are some that that are contected to the game and they do know a lot and give there reasoning on what the creator might do or how the story may flow in the next updates so lets not make light of well known members
I’m just asking about the game
I’m like that with all new games

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It’s funny that you always say that to me
Haha
Just say that you do not know the answer
To all the comments that I made
A) You ask about things that are answered in the game if you actually pay attention
B) You ask about things that we can't possibly know the answers to because the story is still unfolding
C) And now you're asking about things to do with this game that aren't even factually true.

Put simply, there's no point in answering anything you say because the things you're asking about are either easily known by playing the game, unknown to everyone except L&P, or total bullshit.

At this point you're just sounding like a t-r-o-double hockey sticks.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes