Rnxmc

Jan 11, 2020
I downloaded the game like 3 times but still have a problem with .rar file am I the only one have problem with it ? I try to different sources to download it however, still when I download it, it is just saying that the archive is either in unknown format or damaged

blackkami

Aug 9, 2016
So how many explicit scenes are actually in here? I played through it and just saw some tits. Even though I took almost all the "filthy" options.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
I downloaded the game like 3 times but still have a problem with .rar file am I the only one have problem with it ? I try to different sources to download it however, still when I download it, it is just saying that the archive is either in unknown format or damaged
just update your rar archiever or used 7zip instead of winrar

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
A) You ask about things that are answered in the game if you actually pay attention
B) You ask about things that we can't possibly know the answers to because the story is still unfolding
C) And now you're asking about things to do with this game that aren't even factually true.

Put simply, there's no point in answering anything you say because the things you're asking about are either easily known by playing the game, unknown to everyone except L&P, or total bullshit.

At this point you're just sounding like a t-r-o-double hockey sticks.
Well that’s true
I really do not pay attention
What about zip I could use zip

Sixtynine

May 6, 2020
Please, givme light. I play about 10 hours of this anda end in a supermarket without any scene of sex? please helpme because I understand...

kazacku

Jul 27, 2017
I started a new game after a windows update reset all on my local files, but when I get to the bikini stuff with the son, the "Try to be understanding about the conversation" dialogue choice doesn't work right, it just acts like I clicked the other option... I assume this is a bug, anyone have any idea how to get around this?

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
We have 2 characters defined:
1589967010103.png
Happens with Alyssa too, but we have 2 variables: luke and luke_bennett.
2 stats/counters:
1589967095651.png
for the same Character: Luke Bennett ????
But (variable: luke) it's never used and his position, near vicky could mean: Vicky's boyfriend.

So, Claire/Marie/Sophia/Patricia event will have some lesbian points. I believe, if we're going to pair up them: Claire/Sophia(Milf+Milf) and Patricia/Marie based on: only Claire has a counter:
1589968408736.png

And about day19 old_gents(first job) will have some fun OR Ava Myers and sex-ed ???
1589968719853.png

Looks like first job isn't a dead-end road and Sophia might make the old folks a little happier ;) :cautious:

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I think I was wrong about janitor. I thought Aiden could involve him in his tasks. Maybe yes, maybe no.

I don't know what will happen (--- cuz we have a counter sophia_interracial and this counter increase when Sophia is staring at janitor's cock ---) but will be Sophia's decision after all depends on if she looked at his cock or not.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I think I was wrong about janitor. I thought Aiden could involve him in his tasks. Maybe yes, maybe no.

I don't know what will happen (--- cuz we have a counter sophia_interracial and this counter increase when Sophia is staring at janitor's cock ---) but will be Sophia's decision after all depends on if she looked at his cock or not.
Interracial could be anyone from Haru,Janitor,the fitness guys,Issac,Layla or even somebody that we have not met yet.
All we do know about the janitor is that he still has a part to play nothing more

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes