nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Last edited:

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Why would Sophia have sex with Andri?
He has no leverage on her and he is just a part of Aiden's gang and also I don't believe that Aiden will have full sex with Sophia nor will bennet
remember after Aiden task 2, andre seem disrespect sophia for not taking his cap off when she ask, i think he believe they already own sophia as their new plaything

Reactions: Matt1

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Why would Sophia have sex with Andri?
He has no leverage on her and he is just a part of Aiden's gang and also I don't believe that Aiden will have full sex with Sophia nor will bennet
I said maybe, not yes he will.
IMO, how can have sex Sophia? The ones with a counter. L&P uses the counter as an evolution towards the end point (sex or something sexual).
Dylan, Sam, Ellie, Patricia, Alyssa, Zac, Emma, Nathalie, Vicky,....., Bennett -> have a counter.
Andre, Aiden, Logan -> no counter.
Counters/stats Version 0.01Counters/stats Version 0.095
1589979932913.png 1589979995127.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Plnjr987

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
remember after Aiden task 2, andre seem disrespect sophia for not taking his cap off when she ask, i think he believe they already own sophia as their new plaything
So the only way that Andri would get into Sophia's pants is if Aiden was there as well.If Sophia is Aiden's plaything why would he share her?Nobody knows what Aiden is up to so why would he change this and share Sophia

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
So the only way that Andri would get into Sophia's pants is if Aiden was there as well.If Sophia is Aiden's plaything why would he share her?Nobody knows what Aiden is up to so why would he change this and share Sophia
Two things that intrigue me. Aiden doesn't need women. In all renders Jennifer's on top of him. He wants to control and dominate. And humiliate.
1589980565078.png
I think he wants to humiliate her. And that includes sexual stuff or only sexual stuff.

Second it's dylan_cuckold. Most likely Dylan could be witness at: Sam OR Aiden-gang. With Sam will happen at home and with Aiden at school.
But, cuckold means acceptance. It means Sophia has to agree. To accept it. Otherwise, Dylan's going to defend Sophia.

On cuckold_path: Dylan doesn't want his mother all to himself. He leaves her free, let her choose. He's not possessive.

Last edited:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
I said maybe, not yes he will.
IMO, how can have sex Sophia? The ones with a counter. L&P uses the counter as an evolution towards the end point (sex or something sexual).
Dylan, Sam, Ellie, Patricia, Alyssa, Zac, Emma, Nathalie, Vicky,....., Bennett -> have a counter.
Andre, Aiden, Logan -> no counter.
Counters/stats Version 0.01Counters/stats Version 0.095
View attachment 664008 View attachment 664010
so zac could have sex with sophie in the future :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bane71 and Plnjr987

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
To to honest, they are the best candidates ;)
Hmmm... :unsure: I don't know... Sophia barely has any substantial interactions with Zac and while I don't hate Zac as much as I hate Amber's son, I still believe that Dylan is far ahead as for "candidates" go, what they've been through together is considerably far more than what Sophia has been able to do with Zac or Amber's son. Don't get me wrong, it IS very possible that Zac may also have sex with Sophia and as obvious as Dylan is for having sex with Sophia down the line, I guess so is Amber's son for those players that for some reason play that path.

:unsure: Then again, it all boils down to the player's choice because the player can decide not to play the other options and leave Sophia to have sex with just one of them and exclude the others, which is what I'm doing in my game.

At least that's just my point of view. :cool:(y)

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Hmmm... :unsure: I don't know... Sophia barely has any substantial interactions with Zac and while I don't hate Zac as much as I hate Amber's son, I still believe that Dylan is far ahead as for "candidates" go, what they've been through together is considerably far more than what Sophia has been able to do with Zac or Amber's son. Don't get me wrong, it IS very possible that Zac may also have sex with Sophia and as obvious as Dylan is for having sex with Sophia down the line, I guess so is Amber's son for those players that for some reason play that path.

:unsure: Then again, it all boils down to the player's choice because the player can decide not to play the other options and leave Sophia to have sex with just one of them and exclude the others, which is what I'm doing in my game.

I don't think that you can compare Dylan's approach with Sam's.They both have totally different approaches.Sophia likes Sam because he always put her first and she has total trust in him just think back to the caress Sam gave Sophia when she sunbathed,Sophia had total trust in him.You can put it down to mother/son relationship and friendships between Sam and Sophia.Also Sophia has shown an interest to show affection on Sam and Zac,she even hoped that Sam saw her pleasure herself.
They all have different approaches,and that is good,but who is beating who in the race is a bit pointless just now

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019

Agree. Depends on player's choice.
1589987134864.png
1589987596140.png

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

I'm guessing that Zac may have that path open up to him as an NTR route with Dylan, Which I avoid all NTR encounters. I do see Zac as part of a M/S party between Zac/Alyssa and Sophia/Dylan. Now for Amber, that pool scene makes me wonder if there will be a Dylan/Amber, and depending on how you played Sophia with Amber's son, I wonder if you get Sophia jealous of Amber without doing anything with Amber's son and opens up a jealous sex scene with Dylan in the future. In the scene that I played, Sophia mention after the pool play fight scene that Amber was flirting with Dylan.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I'm guessing that Zac may have that path open up to him as an NTR route with Dylan, Which I avoid all NTR encounters. I do see Zac as part of a M/S party between Zac/Alyssa and Sophia/Dylan. Now for Amber, that pool scene makes me wonder if there will be a Dylan/Amber, and depending on how you played Sophia with Amber's son, I wonder if you get Sophia jealous of Amber without doing anything with Amber's son and opens up a jealous sex scene with Dylan in the future. In the scene that I played, Sophia mention after the pool play fight scene that Amber was flirting with Dylan.
I wondered about the pool scene as well wondering what way Sophia will go if she catches/sees Dylan/Amber having fun.Will it push Sophia toward Sam or make her be more daring with her son Dylan.Who was flirting with who sounds like a good short side event

Last edited:
Reactions: Plnjr987
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes