armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Guys, guys, guys, there's no need to be concerned with Zac, Sam, Alyssa, or anyone else, I figured it out. The endings of this game are in the title.

"A Wife" = Liam, meaning that Sophia will have an ending where she stays faithful to her husband.
"and Mother" = Ellie and Dylan, meaning that Sophia will an ending with one or both of her kids, keeping it secret from Liam.

See? It's all so clear now. :WeSmart::illuminati:

;)
That could be also the other way around.
She is a wife and mother because she get married a second time and get pregnant from Dylan,par example.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
That could be also the other way around.
She is a wife and mother because she get married a second time and get pregnant from Dylan,par example.
She got Aiden to kill Liam,she promised to sleep with him if he did it.She then turned Aiden into the police and now he is serving a life sentence,no parole.Now her problem is who got her pregnant Zac,Dylan or Sam

Elemo

Sep 15, 2019
Jesus Christ I just got reading 3 pages full of people whining about the dumbest stuff... Cut the Museum guys ? fucking really ? Out of all the shitty ass side characters thats who most people agree should be cut ? The ones that were nice and respectful to the sisters ? the ones that any smart-thinking rich cougar would ACTUALLY want to fuck ?

- By the same token these people are clamoring for more content with the mother fucking garbage known as Aiden (Mary Sue BS doesnt begin to describe this piece of shit)...

- The fucking Janitor that was in ONE SCENE, and a stupidly written one... I made Sophia stay home, not showering for one day isnt going to kill her, I mean I dont recall the story stating that she "shit" herself, so she didnt need a shower that badly to be blackmailed by some black loser threatening her to get naked or he would get her fired... yeah I can totally see the principal believing a lowly janitor over a fucking educated teacher... (ohh wait its a plotpoint of rape-town, of course he would, and even join in the blackmail).

- The rapist movers alongside human trash Ivan... GTFO... those idiots were so fucking thirsty Sophia probably forgot they ever existed with how pathetic they were... "please miss, go change into that black thong so we can jack off to you later, doesnt that idea turn you on hurrr durr"...

- The black guys at the gym (and only them)... because its not like Sophia flat out stated she isnt attracted to black guys, and when Patricia asked her which of them she liked she answered with the (white guy, and the gym instructor... you know the less muscle-headed ones that happened to be white). But nope, fanbase gonna fanbase and prefer interacial for some dumb reason.. probably cause they view it as "more corrupting" which in itself is racist AF...
Be honest...What is your problem with black people?

• Angry
Reactions: nexer

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
If in the next update we're going to find a variable : morello, we can expect a relationship with Morello, otherwise it's going to be something like Aiden.
View attachment 665256
Sophia will have to have some sort of relationship with morello in order to pay off the debt,what type of relationship we don't know.
Before all you Aiden's fans get happy that this maybe another blackmail route forget it, it's not going to happen.

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
1590060675975.png
Only two variables are not directly connected to Sophia. The green ones.
1. ellie_bitch or (ellie_slut ;) ) when (a random guy of spa) Aki, are kneading Ellie's ass.
2. dylan_cuckold.
In both cases we're talking about Sophia, but not directly.
In Ellie's case, Sophia is witness. This counter has not increased when Ellie kissed Julia. So, it's counts: (Ellie + men) , not Logan. But, Sophia must be there, as witness, watching the scene o_O

In Dylan's case, Dylan is witness of some scene with Sophia.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes