Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Guys, guys, guys, there's no need to be concerned with Zac, Sam, Alyssa, or anyone else, I figured it out. The endings of this game are in the title.

"A Wife" = Liam, meaning that Sophia will have an ending where she stays faithful to her husband.
"and Mother" = Ellie and Dylan, meaning that Sophia will an ending with one or both of her kids, keeping it secret from Liam.

See? It's all so clear now. :WeSmart::illuminati:

;)

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Guys, guys, guys, there's no need to be concerned with Zac, Sam, Alyssa, or anyone else, I figured it out. The endings of this game are in the title.

"A Wife" = Liam, meaning that Sophia will have an ending where she stays faithful to her husband.
"and Mother" = Ellie and Dylan, meaning that Sophia will an ending with one or both of her kids, keeping it secret from Liam.

;)
Great Detective work. Now climb back into the Mystery Machine and solve another. :p

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
I don't think that you can compare Dylan's approach with Sam's.They both have totally different approaches.Sophia likes Sam because he always put her first and she has total trust in him just think back to the caress Sam gave Sophia when she sunbathed,Sophia had total trust in him.You can put it down to mother/son relationship and friendships between Sam and Sophia.Also Sophia has shown an interest to show affection on Sam and Zac,she even hoped that Sam saw her pleasure herself.
They all have different approaches,and that is good,but who is beating who in the race is a bit pointless just now
Hmm Sophia likes Sam more than Dylan hmm that’s interesting I guess Sophia trust Sam more than Dylan

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I don't think that you can compare Dylan's approach with Sam's.They both have totally different approaches.Sophia likes Sam because he always put her first and she has total trust in him just think back to the caress Sam gave Sophia when she sunbathed,Sophia had total trust in him.You can put it down to mother/son relationship and friendships between Sam and Sophia.Also Sophia has shown an interest to show affection on Sam and Zac,she even hoped that Sam saw her pleasure herself.
They all have different approaches,and that is good,but who is beating who in the race is a bit pointless just now
First of all, I agree with you.

That's what I said in a previous post regarding comparing Dylan's approach with Ellie's and if you saw it, it was a bit long. Then again, Dylan ALSO puts her first, the foot massage, the breakfast in bed, he wants also to make her happy and be grateful for what she has been doing with him and also change and talk together without having reservations, he wants to be closer to her just as I suppose Zac or Amber's son considering that he has an uphill battle for being her son while the other two are not, so it's harder for him but possible. Sophia also loves and trust Dylan maybe even more not only as Mother & Son but also as Man & Woman as it was narrated during the solo bikini fashion show for doing things with him that she thought she would do only with Liam (at least that's what it was shown if the bikini fashion show was done with just Dylan).

The part that I agree with you is that yes, they all have different approaches and that is indeed good, the reason I wrote that post you quoted was because of the "best candidates" as if it was also a comparison and if it's as "candidates" go, then as for a "candidate" then I just wanted to mention Dylan and his intimate moments with Sophia.

Having said that, yeah!!! they all have different approaches and I agree that it IS very much pointless on "who is beating who in the race" be that between Dylan & Ellie or Dylan, Zac and Amber's son...their approaches are different and none are beating the other they just get with Sophia at their own way.

Exactly, and even with that code line, in my experience, Sophia manages to open her tan bed on her own and Zac doesn't even get inside the tanning room, he waits outside while Sophia checks her phone and the message from Bennet so nothing happens with Zac because yes...depends on player's choice.

I'm guessing that Zac may have that path open up to him as an NTR route with Dylan, Which I avoid all NTR encounters. I do see Zac as part of a M/S party between Zac/Alyssa and Sophia/Dylan. Now for Amber, that pool scene makes me wonder if there will be a Dylan/Amber, and depending on how you played Sophia with Amber's son, I wonder if you get Sophia jealous of Amber without doing anything with Amber's son and opens up a jealous sex scene with Dylan in the future. In the scene that I played, Sophia mention after the pool play fight scene that Amber was flirting with Dylan.
Yeah, I hate NTR too, like the one from a Mother's love hehehe I try to avoid it.

I also see and hope for a more M/S party between Zac & Alyssa and Sophia & Dylan...what would be great!.

Again...I also wonder the same thing and basically the sole reason why I have a save file of sending Dylan away just to watch if there's going to be something between Amber/Dylan and see how Sophia would react and thanks to Old dog and that idea I'm following that thread to see how it goes.

Yeah, she noticed Amber touching and flirting with Dylan and the look on Sophia's face...I still don't think it was just simply "motherly protection", if it was just "motherly protection" Sophia wouldn't mind, Amber is her old friend and Dylan is her son and there was no basic reason to be jealous since they know each other for so long, but!! if she gets that face, asking/thinking to herself that question if Amber was flirting with Dylan and then immediately swim towards them and ask what the two of them were talking about?...that's not basic motherly behaviour...that's subtle jealousy...maybe even mild...but still jealousy.

I wondered about the pool scene as well wondering what way Sophia will go if she catches/sees Dylan/Amber having fun.Will it push Sophia toward Sam or make her be more daring with her son Dylan
I wonder the same too. Just remember, whatever Dylan did with Amber...it started because he saw what Amber's son was doing to Sophia, touching her and he didn't like it so he did the same to Amber as a retaliation, "an eye for an eye" sort of thing, that it just escalated beyond what Amber's son has done with Sophia, Dylan didn't start it but he sure as hell got ahead.

I guess that would be depending on the player's choice for those are two ways it could go. Either in favor of Amber's son path or in favor of Dylan's path by Sophia's reaction if she sees what Dylan and Amber were doing. It IS interesting but who knows if we would get to see that, it's up to L&P.

I figured it out. The endings of this game are in the title.

;)

Sometimes you make it difficult to argue with you! hehehe when you're right, you're right! (or could be right, or hope you'd be right) basically, I'm not arguing with you on that haha. :LOL: (y)

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Jesus Christ I just got reading 3 pages full of people whining about the dumbest stuff... Cut the Museum guys ? fucking really ? Out of all the shitty ass side characters thats who most people agree should be cut ? The ones that were nice and respectful to the sisters ? the ones that any smart-thinking rich cougar would ACTUALLY want to fuck ?

- By the same token these people are clamoring for more content with the mother fucking garbage known as Aiden (Mary Sue BS doesnt begin to describe this piece of shit)...

- The fucking Janitor that was in ONE SCENE, and a stupidly written one... I made Sophia stay home, not showering for one day isnt going to kill her, I mean I dont recall the story stating that she "shit" herself, so she didnt need a shower that badly to be blackmailed by some black loser threatening her to get naked or he would get her fired... yeah I can totally see the principal believing a lowly janitor over a fucking educated teacher... (ohh wait its a plotpoint of rape-town, of course he would, and even join in the blackmail).

- The rapist movers alongside human trash Ivan... GTFO... those idiots were so fucking thirsty Sophia probably forgot they ever existed with how pathetic they were... "please miss, go change into that black thong so we can jack off to you later, doesnt that idea turn you on hurrr durr"...

- The black guys at the gym (and only them)... because its not like Sophia flat out stated she isnt attracted to black guys, and when Patricia asked her which of them she liked she answered with the (white guy, and the gym instructor... you know the less muscle-headed ones that happened to be white). But nope, fanbase gonna fanbase and prefer interacial for some dumb reason.. probably cause they view it as "more corrupting" which in itself is racist AF...

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
First of all, I agree with you.

That's what I said in a previous post regarding comparing Dylan's approach with Ellie's and if you saw it, it was a bit long. Then again, Dylan ALSO puts her first, the foot massage, the breakfast in bed, he wants also to make her happy and be grateful for what she has been doing with him and also change and talk together without having reservations, he wants to be closer to her just as I suppose Zac or Amber's son considering that he has an uphill battle for being her son while the other two are not, so it's harder for him but possible. Sophia also loves and trust Dylan maybe even more not only as Mother & Son but also as Man & Woman as it was narrated during the solo bikini fashion show for doing things with him that she thought she would do only with Liam (at least that's what it was shown if the bikini fashion show was done with just Dylan).

The part that I agree with you is that yes, they all have different approaches and that is indeed good, the reason I wrote that post you quoted was because of the "best candidates" as if it was also a comparison and if it's as "candidates" go, then as for a "candidate" then I just wanted to mention Dylan and his intimate moments with Sophia.

Having said that, yeah!!! they all have different approaches and I agree that it IS very much pointless on "who is beating who in the race" be that between Dylan & Ellie or Dylan, Zac and Amber's son...their approaches are different and none are beating the other they just get with Sophia at their own way.

Exactly, and even with that code line, in my experience, Sophia manages to open her tan bed on her own and Zac doesn't even get inside the tanning room, he waits outside while Sophia checks her phone and the message from Bennet so nothing happens with Zac because yes...depends on player's choice.

Yeah, I hate NTR too, like the one from a Mother's love hehehe I try to avoid it.

I also see and hope for a more M/S party between Zac & Alyssa and Sophia & Dylan...what would be great!.

Again...I also wonder the same thing and basically the sole reason why I have a save file of sending Dylan away just to watch if there's going to be something between Amber/Dylan and see how Sophia would react and thanks to Old dog and that idea I'm following that thread to see how it goes.

Yeah, she noticed Amber touching and flirting with Dylan and the look on Sophia's face...I still don't think it was just simply "motherly protection", if it was just "motherly protection" Sophia wouldn't mind, Amber is her old friend and Dylan is her son and there was no basic reason to be jealous since they know each other for so long, but!! if she gets that face, asking/thinking to herself that question if Amber was flirting with Dylan and then immediately swim towards them and ask what the two of them were talking about?...that's not basic motherly behaviour...that's subtle jealousy...maybe even mild...but still jealousy.

I wonder the same too. Just remember, whatever Dylan did with Amber...it started because he saw what Amber's son was doing to Sophia, touching her and he didn't like it so he did the same to Amber as a retaliation, "an eye for an eye" sort of thing, that it just escalated beyond what Amber's son has done with Sophia, Dylan didn't start it but he sure as hell got ahead.

I guess that would be depending on the player's choice for those are two ways it could go. Either in favor of Amber's son path or in favor of Dylan's path by Sophia's reaction if she sees what Dylan and Amber were doing. It IS interesting but who knows if we would get to see that, it's up to L&P.

Sometimes you make it difficult to argue with you! hehehe when you're right, you're right! (or could be right, or hope you'd be right) basically, I'm not arguing with you on that haha. :LOL: (y)
I wasn’t pay attention to what you comment was
But I totally agree with you

roro

May 29, 2017
There's an easy way to decide who is right about it. Play a good wife route, don't collect any Dylan point, send him away to boarding school, play the swimming pool event and check Sophia's reaction...

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
There's an easy way to decide who is right about it. Play a good wife route, don't collect any Dylan point, send him away to boarding school, play the swimming pool event and check Sophia's reaction...
I wonder if That could be still saying that your jealous

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Jesus Christ I just got reading 3 pages full of people whining about the dumbest stuff... Cut the Museum guys ? fucking really ? Out of all the shitty ass side characters thats who most people agree should be cut ? The ones that were nice and respectful to the sisters ? the ones that any smart-thinking rich cougar would ACTUALLY want to fuck ?

- By the same token these people are clamoring for more content with the mother fucking garbage known as Aiden (Mary Sue BS doesnt begin to describe this piece of shit)...

- The fucking Janitor that was in ONE SCENE, and a stupidly written one... I made Sophia stay home, not showering for one day isnt going to kill her, I mean I dont recall the story stating that she "shit" herself, so she didnt need a shower that badly to be blackmailed by some black loser threatening her to get naked or he would get her fired... yeah I can totally see the principal believing a lowly janitor over a fucking educated teacher... (ohh wait its a plotpoint of rape-town, of course he would, and even join in the blackmail).

- The rapist movers alongside human trash Ivan... GTFO... those idiots were so fucking thirsty Sophia probably forgot they ever existed with how pathetic they were... "please miss, go change into that black thong so we can jack off to you later, doesnt that idea turn you on hurrr durr"...

- The black guys at the gym (and only them)... because its not like Sophia flat out stated she isnt attracted to black guys, and when Patricia asked her which of them she liked she answered with the (white guy, and the gym instructor... you know the less muscle-headed ones that happened to be white). But nope, fanbase gonna fanbase and prefer interacial for some dumb reason.. probably cause they view it as "more corrupting" which in itself is racist AF...
To be fair, all those characters need to go. The issue with the college guys is that they're being brought back at a time when this game is saturated with other characters and storylines that instead of adding more, L&P should be cutting them down to reduce the number of unnecessary branches and sub-plots.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
To be fair, all those characters need to go. The issue with the college guys is that they're being brought back at a time when this game is saturated with other characters and storylines that instead of adding more, L&P should be cutting them down to reduce the number of unnecessary branches and sub-plots.
My opinion, the museum guys, maybe we will get some fun, were used as base for an interesting conversation between Sophia and Patricia. About college years, wild sex
1590004689825.png
:cautious:

Same with old_gents
1590004929597.png
Have to be creative.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
My opinion, the museum guys, maybe we will get some fun, were used as base for an interesting conversation between Sophia and Patricia. About college years, wild sex
View attachment 664486
:cautious:

Same with old_gents
View attachment 664489
Have to be creative.
I expect the museum guys to go the same way as Tyler,close but no cigar

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes