Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
"So, next update will be pretty female dominant. You'll also need to decide between Alyssa and Ellie/Julia. Deciding for Alyssa won't have an effect on Ellie's storyline, just that the opportunities will be less later. Refusing Alyssa will be the end of her storyline! "

No, not yet. But we have to choose. So, cuz we can decide, both Ellie/Julia and Sophia/Alyssa are on same route.
And, I believe it's Sophia's decision. Have to. Cuz if it is not Sophia decision, who can be?
Will be a menu with:
1. meet Alyssa
2. back home and ???? spying Ellie?

God, I have to play both:whistle::cautious:
It's such a shame that you have to give up Alyssa if you want that Ellie/Julia scene and to not lose opportunities with Ellie later. Right now I'd say that Alyssa is the only promising lesbian relationship for Sophia that isn't related to her. Could definitely see a Jessica O'Neil thing going on with those two where Sophia starts to feel something more for her than just lust and curiosity, and ends up with her on the lesbian path.

But, alas, it is not to be if you want more sexy fun times with Sophia and Ellie, it seems. What a shame. :cry:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It's such a shame that you have to give up Alyssa if you want that Ellie/Julia scene and to not lose opportunities with Ellie later. Right now I'd say that Alyssa is the only promising lesbian relationship for Sophia that isn't related to her. Could definitely see a Jessica O'Neil thing going on with those two where Sophia starts to feel something more for her than just lust and curiosity, and ends up with her on the lesbian path.

But, alas, it is not to be if you want more sexy fun times with Sophia and Ellie, it seems. What a shame. :cry:
I have it covered.I will probably do both paths on different saves.as I have already done so with 1st job/2nd job send Dylan away and keep him at home.

Reactions: mikie

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Because someone reminds me of this we maybe should lower our expectations.
Fans are asking for Mileena in MK 11.
So they add her in the game,but not the way Mileena fans want.

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
"So, next update will be pretty female dominant. You'll also need to decide between Alyssa and Ellie/Julia. Deciding for Alyssa won't have an effect on Ellie's storyline, just that the opportunities will be less later. Refusing Alyssa will be the end of her storyline! "

No, not yet. But we have to choose. So, cuz we can decide, both Ellie/Julia and Sophia/Alyssa are on same route.
And, I believe it's Sophia's decision. Have to. Cuz if it is not Sophia decision, who can be?
Will be a menu with:
1. meet Alyssa
2. back home and ???? spying Ellie?

God, I have to play both:whistle::cautious:
Check the walkthrough after the tanning salon scene. Zac will only invite you into the apartment if you accepted Aiden's tasks. And you need to be invited in, in order to get Alyssa's latest Lesbian Temptation point
All clear.:)

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
So animations, then you're definitely getting some action with Ellie and Julia. :)

Though I wonder how much content will entail the 5% of the Dylan scenes, I don't really expect much from this upcoming update, to be honest, and that's fine by me, I've got plenty of content between Sophia & Dylan previously but I wonder what will entail per se before the day ends. :unsure:

At least I don't have any risk of disappointments since I'm not expecting much. :cool:(y)

Last edited:

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
So animations, then you're definitely getting some action with Ellie and Julia. :)

Though I wonder much content will entail the 5% of the Dylan scenes, I don't really expect much from this upcoming update, to be honest, and that's fine by me, I've got plenty of content between Sophia & Dylan previously but I wonder what will entail per se before the day ends. :unsure:

At least I don't have any risk of disappointments since I'm not expecting much. :cool:(y)
you can count on nicole than to sophia

Reactions: Plnjr987
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes