devilsnaresid

Mar 14, 2019
No chinese in this art novel, that's good to avoid patient zero ... 28 days later I find out I am asymptomatic ... Old dog will continue calling us degenerates for riding this tease train ... LP will do what he does (new better art renpy), We be speculating for story rich content , the corona virus will be with us forever ..

Reactions: ibizadalton

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
OK, so let's say they won't be having any kind of sexy fun time on their own bonus storyline, but could it be possible that it will influence their Sophia paths? Like if they just get a bit closer and more accepting of one another that they might also be accepting of each others relationships with Sophia and this might lead to sexy fun time?

Because honestly, nothing warms my heart and my loins more than seeing two not-so-close siblings release all that tension by fucking each other senseless, and Ellie and Dylan could really benefit from something like that. ;) :sneaky:
Occasionally my investigations end up possibly backing up people's speculations, instead of always shooting them down. While I was checking up on the number of Ellie branches (did no-one get the Monty Python reference?), I intially didn't make the connection. But the Ellie branches start on Playable day 16. The same day the bonus storyline is meant to culminate. So it seems entirely possible that one of the branches is a result of the bonus storyline. Not one I will end up playing, but that just leaves me one of the other two.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Degenerate perverts News letter
View attachment 661540
Interesting, because when I look at the bikini fashion renders there appears to be 434, which is the combined number of the Sam & Dylan and Dylan alone renders. Wonder where L&P gets their numbers from? :unsure:

Nice to have something with a deep plot, as theres not many around, hope the story doesn't slide into deep lesbian as some of the realism will go.
How would Sophia switching sides lose realism? This story has still got quite a ways to go and it's still very possible that events could transpire that make Sophia fall out of love with her husband on the Lesbian path.

Occasionally my investigations end up possibly backing up people's speculations, instead of always shooting them down. While I was checking up on the number of Ellie branches (did no-one get the Monty Python reference?), I intially didn't make the connection. But the Ellie branches start on Playable day 16. The same day the bonus storyline is meant to culminate. So it seems entirely possible that one of the branches is a result of the bonus storyline. Not one I will end up playing, but that just leaves me one of the other two.
I recognised the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch reference, but there wasn't much else in that post I felt I wanted to respond to so I just left it.

As to the Ellie branches, I do hope you're right and that one comes from the bonus storyline because, as I said, it would be pointless if it did nothing. Still going to hope that it leads to some sexy fun time with Dylan and Ellie, either with just them alone or with Sophia as well.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
As to the Ellie branches, I do hope you're right and that one comes from the bonus storyline because, as I said, it would be pointless if it did nothing. Still going to hope that it leads to some sexy fun time with Dylan and Ellie, either with just them alone or with Sophia as well.
I'm right? It's your theory. I just happened to have found some evidence to back it up.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Seeing how big is Ellie/Julia event and that they don't start from 0 (they kissed before), L&P must give us at least a fingering, pussy-licking, ... . I think this lesbian sex will boost the relation with her mother.
Ellie is an outgoing girl, so if the subject comes up in the conversation with her mother, Ellie will share some.... about her experience.
And that's good for Ellie and Dylan because Sophia is removing the barriers placed between her and her children.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I'm right? It's your theory. I just happened to have found some evidence to back it up.
Well, you found the 3 branches, something I didn't know about. I did propose that theory, but I was saying that I hope you're right after you said, "it seems entirely possible that one of the branches is a result of the bonus storyline".

So really, what I'm saying, is that I hope your evidence of the branches proves to be right with regards to this theory.

Seeing how big is Ellie/Julia event and that they don't start from 0 (they kissed before), L&P must give us at least a fingering, pussy-licking, ... . I think this lesbian sex will boost the relation with her mother.
Ellie is an outgoing girl, so if the subject comes up in the conversation with her mother, Ellie will share some.... about her experience.
And that's good for Ellie and Dylan because Sophia is removing the barriers placed between her and her children.
She could discuss it with Sophia, and I suppose that's one way to go about it, but I personally hope that Sophia is mor eof an eyes-on witness to it, much she like how she witnessed Ellie and Juila kiss. Maybe Sophia will also get a little turned on and plays with herself while watching them because that will really advance their relationship as she might feel a temptation to do things like that with Ellie later.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
She could discuss it with Sophia, and I suppose that's one way to go about it, but I personally hope that Sophia is mor eof an eyes-on witness to it, much she like how she witnessed Ellie and Juila kiss. Maybe Sophia will also get a little turned on and plays with herself while watching them because that will really advance their relationship as she might feel a temptation to do things like that with Ellie later.
Yeap, cuz first time when they've kissed, Sophia was "an eyes-on witness". And, I think will be more than just a kiss.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well, you found the 3 branches, something I didn't know about. I did propose that theory, but I was saying that I hope you're right after you said, "it seems entirely possible that one of the branches is a result of the bonus storyline".

So really, what I'm saying, is that I hope your evidence of the branches proves to be right with regards to this theory.

I thought that the 3 branch off was connected with Ellie/Sophia and Logan.Something that Sophia may do/or see and then have to decide if to tell Ellie,or am I missing the point

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I thought that the 3 branch off was connected with Ellie/Sophia and Logan.Something that Sophia may do/or see and then have to decide if to tell Ellie,or am I missing the point
Someone said that Sophia could avoid Logan if she played her cards right. Does it mean a closer relationship with your daughter?

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
A way to save boarding-school path could be: Dylan comes home during the week and gets Ellie or Sophia "in fragranti". This could be very nice.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
A way to save boarding-school path could be: Dylan comes home during the week and gets Ellie or Sophia "in fragranti". This could be very nice.
The boarding school is only a short event and Dylan will be home at weekends anyway

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
Someone said that Sophia could avoid Logan if she played her cards right. Does it mean a closer relationship with your daughter?
I thought you could only avoid Logan if you told them that you and Ellie were related from the start and pulled them out of the spa? Each path has it's obstacles, if you wanna go for more Dylan events you have to deal with Aiden's blackmail. If you want more lesbian events with Ellie and Patricia, you have to deal with Logan and his crew.

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Logan will probably be one of the branches. Reconciling with Dylan could be another. Still leaves a final branch, which I'm hoping will be the Lesbian branch.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I thought you could only avoid Logan if you told them that you and Ellie were related from the start and pulled them out of the spa? Each path has it's obstacles, if you wanna go for more Dylan events you have to deal with Aiden's blackmail. If you want more lesbian events with Ellie and Patricia, you have to deal with Logan and his crew.
About "related" the conversation was during the two showers, day17. And it remained unresolved.

Reactions: Plnjr987

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yeap, cuz first time when they've kissed, Sophia was "an eyes-on witness". And, I think will be more than just a kiss.
With that many renders, it better be more than a just a kiss.

Logan will probably be one of the branches. Reconciling with Dylan could be another. Still leaves a final branch, which I'm hoping will be the Lesbian branch.
Or maybe she will get straight, lesbian, and filthy paths:
  1. The straight path is Logan only if she hasn't done things with anyone else
  2. The lesbian path is Julia only if she hasn't done things with anyone else
  3. The filthy path is Sophia, Dylan, Patricia, and Julia or Logan if she's done things with some or all of them but with more focus on either Julia or Logan.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Or maybe she will get straight, lesbian, and filthy paths:
  1. The straight path is Logan only if she hasn't done things with anyone else
  2. The lesbian path is Julia only if she hasn't done things with anyone else
  3. The filthy path is Sophia, Dylan, Patricia, and Julia or Logan if she's done things with some or all of them but with more focus on either Julia or Logan.
Well, really it's too early to tell. My point really was only that while Logan might feature prominently in the Ellie route, there is still space for a Dylan branch for those that want that path.

Old dog - PM'd you the link.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes