Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think that the key is the boarding school. If you are going to send Dylan away, Dylan events happen in weekend (almost all of them ).
The key to what? And have a look at the roadmap - each weekend from now on has a day with no Dylan events at all: this coming Sunday, and then the following two Saturdays.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
The key to what? And have a look at the roadmap - each weekend from now on has a day with no Dylan events at all: this coming Sunday, and then the following two Saturdays.
If you are using gameday, the calculations can go wrong.
For exemple: 24-27 gameday. If you are sending Dylan to boarding school what events with Dylan do we have?
1589715304068.png

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
If you are using gameday, the calculations can go wrong.
For exemple: 24-27 gameday. If you are sending Dylan to boarding school what events with Dylan do we have?
View attachment 660721
Read down the bottom. On those four days there will be at least one Dylan event. Whether it is boarding school or otherwise, L&P hasn't said. I'm referencing a post farrah copied of L&P's made here.

Reactions: nexer

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I added Aiden to my roadmap and discovered something: assuming that Aiden's tasks are to be completed at school, there aren't enough days in the game for all 12 tasks to be completed - the last being task 9 on Playable day 27. Task 10 would be scheduled to be done on Playable day 31, which wont exist.
Nice find and that is very interesting Alley_Cat

Reactions: Alley_Cat

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
This is also the opinion of the dev
I am sorry but Aiden and male teacher story lines seems to me as blackmail paths and the mafia boss one maybe will follow a similar route. I hope the Dev will keep blackmail influenced stories between reasonable limits. Seduction and corruption are ways more erotic scenarios but quite more demanding in creation.

Reactions: Bane71 and Rythan25

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Standard sibling rivalry, I'd imagine. Some siblings just don't get along, even if neither one of them has done anything to deserve such hostility and animosity. Ellie seems like she just likes messing with him, but I think the bonus storyline will see her soften towards him and possibly lead to some action between both of them that may also come in to play with both of their Sophia paths.
That must happen otherwise it will be just a waste of time and resources.
Time and resources that can be used to add more scene for Sophia/Dylan,Sophia/Ellie and Sophia/Patricia.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I am sorry but Aiden and male teacher story lines seems to me as blackmail paths and the mafia boss one maybe will follow a similar route. I hope the Dev will keep blackmail influenced stories between reasonable limits. Seduction and corruption are ways more erotic scenarios but quite more demanding in creation.
The mafia boss will not involve blackmail,there will be no new blackmail routes in the game

Reactions: McZoy

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Hey nexer, what was your theory on the boarding school being the key to?
I just thought that the boarding-school it would push the events on the weekends. Dylan must have events on weekends, or else the boarding-school is a waste of time and Dylan-path loses weight. There's no progression on Sophia in this case. It's a dead-end.
If we have weekends days as gamedays then to cover all possibilities and Dylan-path remain interesting, L&P has to skip some weekdays.
It's unlikely that coming home on Saturday(e.g.), Sophia will ask Dylan: hey honey, don't want a massage or a handjob?

IMO, if you don't play Aiden-path, Dylan-path loses all interest. Except something really strong for the weekend. Dylan doesn't have time to get close to Sophia.

Last edited:

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I just thought that the boarding-school it would push the events on the weekends. Dylan must have events on weekends, or else the boarding-school is a waste of time and Dylan-path loses weight. There's no progression on Sophia in this case. It's a dead-end.
If we have weekends days as gamedays then to cover all possibilities and Dylan-path remain interesting, L&P has to skip some weekdays.
It's unlikely that coming home on Saturday(e.g.), Sophia will ask Dylan: hey honey, don't want a massage?
That's interesting but that's depending on the choice of sending Dylan away along with the road map for the days when he may not have events right?...but what about those same days and/or events in the case and on the choice if Dylan is not sent away? How is L&P going to work out those days when Dylan is not sent to the boarding school and not have events in those days? :unsure:

By making the events for other characters during his time at school or soccer practice? :unsure:

Reactions: Plnjr987

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
My understanding from Old dog's posts from L&P is that the boarding school route for Dylan has it's own storyline, and that it is smaller than the blackmail route. But it may well be a case of quality over quantity - like the chicken fight on the boarding school route, which is the closest to sex Dylan achieves, and more then he does on the blackmail route. Just not with Sophia.

Keep in mind also that the roadmap doesn't say how many Dylan events are on each day, and of which type they are. On the non-zero weekend days he could have several events, and different events depending on the route.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Only 7 schooldays left as I figure it:
View attachment 660681
My understanding from Old dog's posts from L&P is that the boarding school route for Dylan has it's own storyline, and that it is smaller than the blackmail route. But it may well be a case of quality over quantity - like the chicken fight on the boarding school route, which is the closest to sex Dylan achieves, and more then he does on the blackmail route. Just not with Sophia.

Keep in mind also that the roadmap doesn't say how many Dylan events are on each day, and of which type they are. On the non-zero weekend days he could have several events, and different events depending on the route.
That's interesting but that's depending on the choice of sending Dylan away along with the road map for the days when he may not have events right?...but what about those same days and/or events in the case and on the choice if Dylan is not sent away? How is L&P going to work out those days when Dylan is not sent to the boarding school and not have events in those days? :unsure:

By making the events for other characters during his time at school or soccer practice? :unsure:
I think that the bonus storyline Dylan/Ellie was not taken into consideration when he propose the roadmap for Ellie and Dylan,2 years ago.So even when we have a day without Dylan or Ellie,or both of them,we still can get Ellie/Dylan event.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Every time Aiden asked her for something, Sophia was able to send Dylan to boarding school. But, after day18 this possibility will no longer exist. En renpy can't go back to recall an event. So, task 3 is very important.

Each player remains with his choice, if you send Dylan too early, lose bikini show, breakfast in bed, ...
Just not with Sophia.

Oh GOD ! Nooooooo.

Reactions: Plnjr987
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes