Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
All we know for sure is that Sophia will be there.Sophia will ask Ellie and Patrica and Ellie may bring a friend but Dylan was not mentioned.
And Dylan that mad angry at Sam or Sophia
For that
So there no jealous of that
Sounds like Sam trying to get Sophia in bed do the wild things

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
when we are get a preview for the event i am waiting the sophie/alyssa date :love:.
I don't know about that as I am waiting for it myself.
I also think that he may not be doing the events in order.
The Alyssa/Sophia event is before the yoga event and it looks like he has already started the yoga event.

Reactions: wynlard

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Ellie likes to date older guys and is not that impressed concerning Sam.So I will stick with just Sophia/Patrica for now till we get some more news
Yeah, I also believe only Sophia and Patricia will be there. The main point of this event will probably be at the end, when Patricia leaves and Sophia and Sam go home together. That's the perfect moment for their first kiss (and maybe some more).

Regards

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
Wow sounds like Sophia & sam have a lot of secret In the game
sure Sophia not fall in love with anyone but Liam hmm
Sounds like Sophia only want to be touch by Sam not Dylan
Sounds like there’s more Sophia & sam
Ellie Patricia all of them but not Liam and Dylan that weird

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yeah, I also believe only Sophia and Patricia will be there. The main point of this event will probably be at the end, when Patricia leaves and Sophia and Sam go home together. That's the perfect moment for their first kiss (and maybe some more).

Regards
This would be a good opportunity for Sophia and Sam, also Sophia did agree to go for a drive in his car.
Since Sam sings in the band and also plays rhythm guitar maybe he will dedicate a song to Sophia

Last edited:

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019

Regards
Sophia and Sam going home Going to the wild thing

Leldorin

Nov 22, 2019
I really liked the scene with Zac at the tanning salon. Sophia was the one who was teasing Zac . And Zac didn’t peep on her like Sam would have done. And when he put some oil on her back, he didn’t try to grab her ass or her boobs like Dylan often does and then act all innocent. That was refreshing to see Sophia in control with one of the male and I hope there will be more scene like this one.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I really liked the scene with Zac at the tanning salon. Sophia was the one who was teasing Zac . And Zac didn’t peep on her like Sam would have done. And when he put some oil on her back, he didn’t try to grab her ass or her boobs like Dylan often does and then act all innocent. That was refreshing to see Sophia in control with one of the male and I hope there will be more scene like this one.
Don't forget that without Dylan this never happened. It's Dylan's hard work that has brought Sophia to this level. :D

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Don't forget that without Dylan this never happened. It's Dylan's hard work that has brought Sophia to this level. :D
Liam started all of this being too tired to have sex with his wife,Dylan,Ellie,Sam,Aiden,Bennet and Tyler just help it along,to name a few.
So it still could of happened without Dylan being involved

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Liam started all of this being too tired to have sex with his wife,Dylan,Ellie,Sam,Aiden,Bennet and Tyler just help it along,to name a few.
So it still could of happened without Dylan being involved
We have to count who bring more filthy points. Only then can we know who is primarily responsible. :D :D

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Morello might be interested in meeting Carl with Sophia's help and would force Liam and Sophia to get closer to Carl. Carl is a half billion fortune and point of big interest for any self-respecting mobster :D
Doesn't Carl sell exotic luxury cars? He knows of Aiden's uncle, and he seems to be very aware of the city, so I would suspect he's aware of Morello, if he hasn't met him through business already.

Leldorin

Nov 22, 2019
I would say that it was Patricia who really opened Sophia. She’s the one who was constently annoying Sophia with things like : « What do you think about this guy ? Would you fuck that one ? Let’s tease those losers... » The sort of things that Sophia was never thinking about before aparently.

Reactions: afterlights

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Doesn't Carl sell exotic luxury cars? He knows of Aiden's uncle, and he seems to be very aware of the city, so I would suspect he's aware of Morello, if he hasn't met him through business already.
Not only autodealer. Must have more business es. And seems to me that is a respectable one.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes