DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Yea it could be Don Morello and L&P is just trolling us by not showing his picture,time will tell.
I have explained the reasons why I don't think it will not happen and yes you will have multiple chances to get out of the Bennet event.Yes Sophia was turned on by his dominant nature and also when her husband did the sane thing.
The thing is L&P has set up,in the background,other choices to solve the Benent problem and some of them you had no choice in the matter so I think it is not as straight forward as many people think.
I take no offence in what you have written as we are here to discuss the game and thanks for your kind words.
I see these multiple chances of evading the blackmail paths as just different avenues of attaining the same result. Some resulting in quicker action for those that can't handle conflict, while some are prolonged for the purpose of letting the tension remain a while yet will yield a more satisfying outcome. For instance: Regarding Aiden. You can immediately just send Dylan away to boarding school. Problem solved (in a yellow belly sort of way). Or you can have Carl deal with it but the tension carries on longer and probably not all that satisfying to player. But the final option is probably the most gratifying to player, in having Dylan become a freakin' Ninja and kick the crap out of Aiden. I would surmise that this final option will allow Aiden the longest streak of victories over Sophia (without going TOO far), yet yield the most rewarding experience overall for the player in the end.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I see these multiple chances of evading the blackmail paths as just different avenues of attaining the same result. Some resulting in quicker action for those that can't handle conflict, while some are prolonged for the purpose of letting the tension remain a while yet will yield a more satisfying outcome. For instance: Regarding Aiden. You can immediately just send Dylan away to boarding school. Problem solved (in a yellow belly sort of way). Or you can have Carl deal with it but the tension carries on longer and probably not all that satisfying to player. But the final option is probably the most gratifying to player, in having Dylan become a freakin' Ninja and kick the crap out of Aiden. I would surmise that this final option will allow Aiden the longest streak of victories over Sophia (without going TOO far), yet yield the most rewarding experience overall for the player in the end.
Certain characters in the game have a different approach to corrupting Sophia.
Bennet you could say is using BDSM
Aiden is using exhibition/voyeurism to corruption Sophia.
Dylan is using his lack of knowledge with the opposite sex.
Sam is more of a seduction route.
Ellie is curious about her sexuality.
Once they have got Sophia to a certain corruption point,for want of a better word,there work is done and certain characters will be no longer needed.They are there to corrupt Sophia up to a point,no more.
The ultimate goal is to sleep with Sophia and I don't see certain characters getting the chance to do that.

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
Are you that Aiden and his buddy will blackmail Sophia until the end of game
Sophia have to be tired of all Aiden and his buddy blackmail her

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
Do we know if there’s any fighting in the game
Like Dylan come back home and start looking for Aiden and his buddy
To beat the shit of them
Or Dylan walk with Sophia somewhere

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Maybe depending on his martial arts training.

Just because Aiden picks 12 tasks doesn't mean it's all going to go according to his plan. This is a progressive story and not a static puzzle-game. I can see him over-leveraging and clowning himself, likely if Sophi can set up that condition for him. Giving him enough rope to hang himself.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Certain characters in the game have a different approach to corrupting Sophia.
Bennet you could say is using BDSM
Aiden is using exhibition/voyeurism to corruption Sophia.
Dylan is using his lack of knowledge with the opposite sex.
Sam is more of a seduction route.
Ellie is curious about her sexuality.
Once they have got Sophia to a certain corruption point,for want of a better word,there work is done and certain characters will be no longer needed.They are there to corrupt Sophia up to a point,no more.
The ultimate goal is to sleep with Sophia and I don't see certain characters getting the chance to do that.
Keen observations and I agree to an extent. The Main cast will for sure culminate with Copulation (some, such as Sam I hope more than once). And I agree that certain characters will only aid in Sophia's corruption and not culminate with full-on intercourse. Like I said once before, I don't think The old chaps in the nursing home will get anything more than a handjob, and the park hobos will be the recipient's of nothing more than flashing or possibly some groping. I do think she'll end up fucking Tyler from the nightclub, and I have to think Aiden being such a major character willl get some too. Not sure where he'll take things with every character, but sex with Bennet is already out there on the table, So that is certainly happening.

What has L&P said about Ava Myers? Seems like I read that he ruled her out as a sexual prospect. I don't remember. Shame if he did, I find her and her prudish character appetizing.

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
lets not for get I believe L&P said there would be cuckolding and bbc in Sophia story line at some point and that could be a huge part in this story because remember the gym guys and the janitor and the works and even the gang thugs in the subway some of them are different races. so people that's not in the story now may come back later.

Reactions: DonkeyFace

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
lets not for get I believe L&P said there would be cuckolding and bbc in Sophia story line at some point and that could be a huge part in this story because remember the gym guys and the janitor and the works and even the gang thugs in the subway some of them are different races. so people that's not in the story now may come back later.
That is on the Good Wife route and will not happen for a long time

Reactions: Dom Toretto

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Keen observations and I agree to an extent. The Main cast will for sure culminate with Copulation (some, such as Sam I hope more than once). And I agree that certain characters will only aid in Sophia's corruption and not culminate with full-on intercourse. Like I said once before, I don't think The old chaps in the nursing home will get anything more than a handjob, and the park hobos will be the recipient's of nothing more than flashing or possibly some groping. I do think she'll end up fucking Tyler from the nightclub, and I have to think Aiden being such a major character willl get some too. Not sure where he'll take things with every character, but sex with Bennet is already out there on the table, So that is certainly happening.

What has L&P said about Ava Myers? Seems like I read that he ruled her out as a sexual prospect. I don't remember. Shame if he did, I find her and her prudish character appetizing.
Thanks
I have my thoughts on Tyler but I will wait for now before I say anything.
I also agree with certain aspects of what you have said and about Ava Myers.
2nd job.PNG
This is what L&P has said about that.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Are you that Aiden and his buddy will blackmail Sophia until the end of game
Sophia have to be tired of all Aiden and his buddy blackmail her
Yeah, it pisses her off initially, but then she gets a rush of endorphins from it, and soon enough like a drug, that rush will overpower her anger and she'll start to enjoy it more and more ,and will no longer put up a fight.

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
ok but don't u think if she start cheating on the FW route then who not to say the men she thought about for example janitor or the works might come back around on both routes not saying u r wrong because I respect your feed back as u know more about the story then I do so ty

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Thanks
I have my thoughts on Tyler but I will wait for now before I say anything.
I also agree with certain aspects of what you have said and about Ava Myers.
View attachment 672580
This is what L&P has said about that.
Thanks. Damn I wish L&P was a native english speaker. That's a bit open for interpretation. But what I gather he's saying, is just not to expect too much at this initial stage of those story lines. So the door still seems wide open for a certain Sapphic entanglement with Ava. Hey roro , You seem really good at dicephering L&P's cryptic speech. How would you interprit this statement?

Reactions: nexer

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Thanks. Damn I wish L&P was a native english speaker. That's a bit open for interpretation. But what I gather he's saying, is just not to expect too much at this initial stage of those story lines. So the door still seems wide open for a certain Sapphic entanglement with Ava. Hey roro , You seem really good at dicephering L&P's cryptic speech. How would you interprit this statement?
Yea L&P likes his cryptic answers even though it drives us crazy.
Then you have L&P interpretation of things and our interpretation of things,it all just so much fun.

Reactions: DonkeyFace

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah, it pisses her off initially, but then she gets a rush of endorphins from it, and soon enough like a drug, that rush will overpower her anger and she'll start to enjoy it more and more ,and will no longer put up a fight.
Sounds like Sophia will enjoy fucking all kinds of guys and maybe some women

Reactions: none300

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
here is a thought just came to my head what if liam parker father is mr parker from Jessica oneil lol wouldn't that be some crazy shit lol

Reactions: Elemo
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes