ttrevc

May 2, 2019
Thanks
I have my thoughts on Tyler but I will wait for now before I say anything.
Is there any chance that Sophia's unexpected sex is Aiden's friend or Logan's other friend to help Sophia with Aiden / Logan's problems? Because if not, it will be Tyler (90% probability) or Museum Boy (8% probability), Main (2% probability)

Or maybe it's Carl, maybe Don Morello makes Sophia have sex with Carl lol

roro

May 29, 2017
Thanks. Damn I wish L&P was a native english speaker. That's a bit open for interpretation. But what I gather he's saying, is just not to expect too much at this initial stage of those story lines. So the door still seems wide open for a certain Sapphic entanglement with Ava. Hey roro , You seem really good at dicephering L&P's cryptic speech. How would you interprit this statement?
Well, I'm not an English native speaker myself, but reading his words, he wrote
"to lower your expectation regarding erotic stuff/nudity in the bonus storyline event and the 2nd side job event! There won't be any what also wouldn't make any sense at this stage!"
So we should have lower our expectations regarding these 0.095 events, not about their perspective storylines. Also erotic stuff and nudity would not make sense at this stage implies there would be a stage it will make sense.
I'm pretty sure both storylines will reach a point where erotic stuff and nudity will happen, not so sure about hardcore stuff though...

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
if it gets into animals, then L&P can shove this game up his ass
Haha. I think the chances of that happening are about Nil. I was just being a dork.

Well, I'm not an English native speaker myself, but reading his words, he wrote
"to lower your expectation regarding erotic stuff/nudity in the bonus storyline event and the 2nd side job event! There won't be any what also wouldn't make any sense at this stage!"
So we should have lower our expectations regarding these 0.095 events, not about their perspective storylines. Also erotic stuff and nudity would not make sense at this stage implies there would be a stage it will make sense.
I'm pretty sure both storylines will reach a point where erotic stuff and nudity will happen, not so sure about hardcore stuff though...
Cool. We are on the same page then.

Reactions: roro
May 26, 2020
Yes, it is about the gramatical case and the wording. "Grauen" has different meanings, it can mean "to dawn", "becoming grey" or "being terrified". She meant, when she looked out of the window, the morning was beginning to dawn.
He meant, by just changing the grammatical case and going for a different meaning of "Grauen", the morning became terrified of her when she looked out.:)

Well, there are games and movies where the German translations are superior, but that grew more rare over time because of costs. But one famous movie series where the German version is undoubtedly superior is Star Wars. You have not seen the original Star Wars trilogy until you saw the German version. Heinz Petruo as Vader alone is already worth it.
And when it comes to the middle one, we Germans were spared the absolutely underwhelming original voices of Christensen and Portman. Gerick/Doering´s good dubbing glossed over a lot mediocre acting and voices.
This is so damn true. I have watched all Star Wars Movies in both languages and I must say that I truly think the prequels become a lot better movies in german because the translation offers better dialogues than the original

Reactions: Turret

RoadGork

Dec 16, 2017
This is so damn true. I have watched all Star Wars Movies in both languages and I must say that I truly think the prequels become a lot better movies in german because the translation offers better dialogues than the original
Same goes for russian version. Anakin there sounds more mature, and the dialogs overall better. Still not perfect, but better.

Reactions: Turret

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
It doesn't have to be off-topic
1590663541425.png

Sophia can't finish a masturbation session and had/will have a stressful day. Thursday morning, in bed or during the shower, she has to masturbate properly. L&P has to give her an oportunity to blow off some steam. ;):unsure::rolleyes:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
This post had a lot of people split over the interpretation of this paragraph concerning Aiden.
Split.PNG
So does this mean that Aiden's remaining 10 tasks will not be that extreme or does it mean that they will not be that extreme till after day 17.
What is L&P's interpretation of extreme anyway?

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
This post had a lot of people split over the interpretation of this paragraph concerning Aiden.
View attachment 672995
So does this mean that Aiden's remaining 10 tasks will not be that extreme or does it mean that they will not be that extreme till after day 17.
Seems to me that, from Friday (day20) we can talk about "extreme".
But, I read that Sophia can end this blackmail on day20.
IMO, from this point, we can exclude Dylan from this equation and start a totally different Aiden path. I'm talking about: Sophia might find some pleasure in exposing herself. Will find out when Aiden will call her.

And I believe that Sophia started to feel pleasure in exposing herself:
1590666249604.png
And L&P said that we can find hints about future events reading carefully.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
View attachment 672995
"Extreme" is a very ambiguous term because for those that don't want to see Aiden anywhere near Sophia, "extreme" would be him touching her in any way, but "extreme" could mean having her hog-tied and gang raped by Aiden's gang and anything less than that is not "extreme".

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Plnjr987

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
"Extreme" is a very ambiguous term because for those that don't want to see Aiden anywhere near Sophia, "extreme" would be him touching her in any way, but "extreme" could mean having her hog-tied and gang raped by Aiden's gang and anything less than that is not "extreme".
L&P likes his cryptic hints

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

It is rubbish because you're comparing a company with a net worth of $15 billion to one guy who gets small amounts of money from just over 1000 people.

You simply cannot expect L&P to pump out as much content at anywhere close to the same level as a game like Fortnite.
I have no real idea as to how the Aiden events will unfold but I would rule out a gang bang by the Aiden crew.Sophia may or may not have full sex with Aiden so we will have to wait and see on that one.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
do you have any idea if there will be any updates concerning cheating wife route ?
This game comes with day/half day updates. An update could have some events from your path or not. For ex, next update will have a lot of lesbian stuff. Cheating wife but lessbian and nothing about straight sex, as far as I know.

• Sad
Reactions: vanessa's lover

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I do not understand why when people dislike the game they feel the need to stay and keep ranting page after page, what is the point?
Please, state your point, say you do not like it and why, then go away, please stop polluting the thread with rant and animosity, and leave the place to people that take pleasure to discuss the game.

Jan 22, 2019
I do not understand why when people dislike the game they feel the need to stay and keep ranting page after page, what is the point?
Please, state your point, say you do not like it and why, then go away, please stop polluting the thread with rant and animosity, and leave the place to people that take pleasure to discuss the game.
i don't see anyone who dislikes this game here i ve been reading all the comments :unsure:

Reactions: Plnjr987 and Elemo

brandin56

May 28, 2020
such waste of time almost no content on the Filthy route. I think this game will be abandoned sooner or later. Seeing how little content there is and how long it's been since they released it, I cannot justify myself to become a patreon. All in all, I hope the devs have a more disciplined approach to this project in the future, a project with great potential which it is far away from reaching at the moment.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes