Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
i don't see anyone who dislikes this game here i ve been reading all the comments :unsure:
Makes sense. I wouldn't be here if I didn't like the game, that's for sure.

However, I think people deserve to be respected even if you don't agree with them, including those "stupid" patrons who keep saying that everything's fine.

I'm the first one to criticize L&P for the development speed, because as a result of going this slowly, the game will probably will be canceled sooner or later (especially considering the amount of money he/she is receiving, enough to hire someone to speed up the development). Either L&P or a critical number of patrons will give up at some point if they get tired of the game, seeing that 10 to 15 years to finish (starting from now) makes no sense.

For me, 5 years would be a sort of limit, which means like 4 days of the game per year, that is, 1 day every 3 months. This is something reasonable, and if this was the case, I'd become a 5/10$ patron right away, but I'm afraid that's not going to happen.

You can tell what you think, everybody can, but I'd recommend you to do that in a respectful way.

Regards

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
such waste of time almost no content on the Filthy route. I think this game will be abandoned sooner or later. Seeing how little content there is and how long it's been since they released it, I cannot justify myself to become a patreon. All in all, I hope the devs have a more disciplined approach to this project in the future, a project with great potential which it is far away from reaching at the moment.
This is the devs first game and he is learning as the game progress,it is a very steep learning curve.
I would say that one of the devs faults,if you can call it that,is his quest for perfection in the game.
Every detail must be perfect,every pose must look as natural as possible and the 1001 other things that he wants just right.
The time on updates takes so long because of the time he spends on creating scenes,you will hardly see any standard poses and certain clothes are altered to his style, and the Sophia tan lines he did that by hand himself.
This is one of the best VN I have seen on here the pictures are gorgeous and the MC look gorgeous as well.

Last edited:

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
This is the devs first game and he is learning as the game progress,it is a very steep learning curve.
I would say that one of the devs faults,if you can call it that,is his quest for perfection in the game.
Every detail must be perfect,every pose must look as natural as possible and the 1001 other things that he wants just right.
The time on updates takes so long because of the time he spends on creating scenes,you will hardly see any standard poses and certain clothes are altered to his style, and the Sophia tan lines he did that by hand himself.
This is one of the best VN I have seen on here the pictures are gorgeous and the MC look gorgeous as well.
You're probably right, but in the end one must learn to prioritize. We all would like to enjoy the perfect game, but a game that takes 15 years to be finished (including what's already been done) makes no sense at all, no matter how you look at it. In addition the developer is getting loads of support, which is good and he/she deserves it, but that opens the door to get some external help at least in some of the tasks (maybe not on creating scenes, but at least on rendering + editing + translating). How much time could be saved this way? Maybe 20 to 30%? I don't know.

My guess is that he/she doesn't want anybody else to touch his/her creation. That's something I understand (I'm a programmer myself and somehow I've been there, trying to do things "my way"), but everything has its consequences.

Anyway, other than just being (respectfuly) criticizing, I prefer to continue with the analysis/theories part, which is far more interesting and exiciting :D

Regards

vjmaddox

Jun 16, 2018
I feel like Don Morello part is going to be like movie(indecent proposal) so don is going to propose one night with Liam's wife .first Liam and Sophia will hesitate but after that they will accept the proposal and the corruption of sophia begins

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
I feel like Don Morello part is going to be like movie(indecent proposal) so don is going to propose one night with Liam's wife .first Liam and Sophia will hesitate but after that they will accept the proposal and the corruption of sophia begins
Hmm that’s interested

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Do you really think that Sophia is corrupt enough to do something like that?Also Sophia does love her husband,college sweat heart,so I no

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
That's exactly what I thought at first, but I doubt that happens "again" after seeing Bennet doing something similar right before (not related to money, but in the end it's basically the same).

Besides, Morello seems to be a gentleman (well, Robert Redford was too..) and I don't expect such a bold move coming from him.

Regards

Ajavrick

May 25, 2020
Just one night? Don Morello doesn't work so small!

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
That is on the Good Wife route and will not happen for a long time
No way there to be cuckold and BBC in good wife route.
Thanks. Damn I wish L&P was a native english speaker. That's a bit open for interpretation. But what I gather he's saying, is just not to expect too much at this initial stage of those story lines. So the door still seems wide open for a certain Sapphic entanglement with Ava. Hey roro , You seem really good at dicephering L&P's cryptic speech. How would you interprit this statement?
I have said it already.
Lower the expectations for side job in the previous update.In that message we have a confirmation that there will be something much more in future updates.
I wonder how Sophia will bring some photos for the sex ed.Will she get a magazine from Dylan? Definitely should get a MILF one.
And you just prove there won't be:)
We are talking for good wife route.Not filthy on which one is the only way to have something with Dylan.On good wife obviously you have nothing with Dylan.
Also don't forget that on good wife route Sophia can't have a thing with Sam,Zac or any of the boys.So cuckold is out of question.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
No way there to be cuckold and BBC in good wife route.

I have said it already.
Lower the expectations for side job in the previous update.In that message we have a confirmation that there will be something much more in future updates.
I wonder how Sophia will bring some photos for the sex ed.Will she get a magazine from Dylan? Definitely should get a MILF one.

And you just prove there won't be:)
We are talking for good wife route.Not filthy on which one is the only way to have something with Dylan.On good wife obviously you have nothing with Dylan.
Also don't forget that on good wife route Sophia can't have a thing with Sam,Zac or any of the boys.So cuckold is out of question.
This is on the good wife route

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
This post had a lot of people split over the interpretation of this paragraph concerning Aiden.
View attachment 672995
So does this mean that Aiden's remaining 10 tasks will not be that extreme or does it mean that they will not be that extreme till after day 17.
What is L&P's interpretation of extreme anyway?
This line
Until then, Aiden's tasks won't be that extreme anyway!
he is talking either for first/playable day 13/ or second/playable day 18/ opportunity to get rid of Ayden.
More likely second.Until then there will be nothing too sexual between Sophia dn Aiden.
This is on the good wife route
Then we have a huge problem because there is no one to cuckold beside Liam on good wife route.Not to mention the cuckold doeasn't sound at all good wife.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
This line
Until then, Aiden's tasks won't be that extreme anyway!
he is talking either for first/playable day 13/ or second/playable day 18/ opportunity to get rid of Ayden.
More likely second.Until then there will be nothing too sexual between Sophia dn Aiden.
That is what I mean by L&P cryptic answers, so flashing panties is ok and maybe breasts later not too sexual but foreplay will be?People will interpret this in many ways.A straight answer would be nice once in a while.
Thanks for your answer though

Reactions: ibizadalton

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
That is what I mean by L&P cryptic answers, so flashing panties is ok and maybe breasts later not too sexual but foreplay will be?People will interpret this in many ways.A straight answer would be nice once in a while.
Thanks for your answer though
Now Aiden have her phone number so th problem with not enough school days for 10 more tasks can be solved very easy.
He,par example, can call Sophia to go to the beach.
First time wearing third bikini from the bikini show.
Second time-monokini.
Third time-visit nudist beach.
Another task can be participate in some competitions
-Wet T-Shirt Contest
-Butt contest

Reactions: Plnjr987

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
This post is talking about day17. He uses "For now" and "right now day17". So, it's about Aiden's second task. Dylan is going to boarding school on day18. After day18 Sophia can't send Dylan away.
The only doubt is:
"That's why this decision!", must answer a previous question about a "decision". Could connect this "decision" with "extreme". "Until then", means Until this decision don't have extreme

The decision
could be: sending Dylan away.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Now Aiden have her phone number so th problem with not enough school days for 10 more tasks can be solved very easy.
He,par example, can call Sophia to go to the beach.
First time wearing third bikini from the bikini show.
Second time-monokini.
Third time-visit nudist beach.
Another task can be participate in some competitions
-Wet T-Shirt Contest
-Butt contest
You have made some good points and I do agree with some of them.The beach and the competition ideas are very interesting as they could tie into the exhibition/voyeurism angle.
As for the phone number you could be right and Sophia maybe forced to do two task per day but I am not sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: mulerider
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes