Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Woah so is the Julia x Ellie event going to jump straight to sex or just finger blasting? I thought it was just another kissing scene and everyone is hyped up.
We don't really know but L&P has built up the Julia/Ellie event so people probably expect too much but we shall see.

Reactions: Jude6

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Woah so is the Julia x Ellie event going to jump straight to sex or just finger blasting? I thought it was just another kissing scene and everyone is hyped up.
L&P has been hyping it up a lot, I'm sure Old dog can provide you some screengrabs of his comments. But from the sounds of it they're definitely making it seem like there will be some action between them, although how much and how far they'll go is entirely unknown but a lot of us are hoping it at least gets up to get finger blasting, if not a bit of pussy licking too.

Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
L&P has been hyping it up a lot, I'm sure Old dog can provide you some screengrabs of his comments. But from the sounds of it they're definitely making it seem like there will be some action between them, although how much and how far they'll go is entirely unknown but a lot of us are hoping it at least gets up to get finger blasting, if not a bit of pussy licking too.
Well by this sentence it does seem that Sophia will maybe watch Julia/Ellie to build up Sophia's lesbian feeling.
Sophia.PNG
Also it may build up some of Sophia's lesbian curiosity for her daughter.
sphiapat.PNG
This is also very interesting.Since Sophia/Patrica/Maria and Claire are all involved.

Last edited:

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
ok id like to say this as far I think the janitor and maybe is friend and the works and thugs will fall under the bbc as for swingers I feel like the could be the neighbors or maybe carl and her sister the blackmail will come from don and adien the cuckold will be liem when Sophia trys the bbc route and just as a funny note it be wild if liem dad or uncle is mr parker from Jessica oneil and mr parker does a cross over and nails Jessica and Sophia lol

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
ok id like to say this as far I think the janitor and maybe is friend and the works and thugs will fall under the bbc as for swingers I feel like the could be the neighbors or maybe carl and her sister the blackmail will come from don and adien the cuckold will be liem when Sophia trys the bbc route and just as a funny note it be wild if liem dad or uncle is mr parker from Jessica oneil and mr parker does a cross over and nails Jessica and Sophia lol
First off.
The Don Morello is not another blackmail event and no new blackmail routes are going to be introduced into the game.
The swingers and also bbc will happen on the good wife route and as for nieghbours,if you mean Amber/Neil,they will only be playing very small parts from now on.
The thugs will not be back till near the end of the game.

Last edited:

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
This post had a lot of people split over the interpretation of this paragraph concerning Aiden.
View attachment 672995
So does this mean that Aiden's remaining 10 tasks will not be that extreme or does it mean that they will not be that extreme till after day 17.
What is L&P's interpretation of extreme anyway?
after looking at day 17 & 18 again and reading through the walkthrough, it sounds like the not so extreme is over,
and it's going to get a lot more extreme now that aiden has her phone number. which means he can have sophia do things not just the days she works. now it can be any day or time of day

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
after looking at day 17 & 18 again and reading through the walkthrough, it sounds like the not so extreme is over,
and it's going to get a lot more extreme now that aiden has her phone number. which means he can have sophia do things not just the days she works. now it can be any day or time of day
Maybe maybe not.
I just wish L&P was not being so bloody cryptic as it leaves us with too many questions and not enough answers.
Why leave sending Dylan away till day 17 and why it seems that this date is important,besides the short story,and why link it to Aiden's tasks may or may not become very extreme.
Yes you could read it that the tasks will not be that extreme till after day 17,maybe the reason why Sophia's phone number was brought into play,or they will not be that extreme through out the 10 tasks left.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Maybe maybe not.
I just wish L&P was not being so bloody cryptic as it leaves us with too many questions and not enough answers.
Why leave sending Dylan away till day 17 and why it seems that this date is important,besides the short story,and why link it to Aiden's tasks may or may not become very extreme.
Yes you could read it that the tasks will not be that extreme till after day 17,maybe the reason why Sophia's phone number was brought into play,or they will not be that extreme through out the 10 tasks left.
That's the point for him being cryptic. The answer will be given in the game version release. If he starts to answer questions in detail, players will start to figure out the plotline of the game, which he wants you to discover on your own in due time. Plus the more suspenseful a story plot is to the reader, the more the reader will want to know what happens. This is the selling point for his game.

The only way I can see you getting more answers is if he speeds up the design time on each version. If he can do that, then you will get the true answers from his cryptic answers.

roro

May 29, 2017
Maybe maybe not.
If his answers weren't so cryptic, this thread was half of it's current size...

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Regarding cuckold, swinging and BBC, there are a couple combinations that don't make sense:
- swinging + BBC + Janitor makes no sense as he's divorced and would be quite forced to introduce a brand new partner for him who's also into swinging all of a sudden
- cuckold + BBC + Janitor makes sense (that's probably the best theory for BBC)
- swinging + BBC makes sense as long as there's a black couple willing to swing (we'll see, but I really doubt it)

Regards

Last edited:
Reactions: vanessa's lover

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
And you could probably reduce it by yet another half if you removed the flood of shit posting after each update.
No way :D.
How about that:
But all in good time. It's just obvious now that I tried to bring an unique quality and effort to the absolutely wrong game genre where only the very minority is interested in a realistic story development, extremely detailed elaborate renders (huge varying settings) and really read and especially understand all the dialogues and notice all the fine hints everywhere. While the very majority are just looking for a quick fap. For me it's very important to get to know all the characters first before it comes to lewd scenes with them.
L&P gives us, reading carefully all dialogues, hints about future events. Can't stop writing about, it's against dev's hope and desire.;):D

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Regarding cuckold, swinging and BBC, there are a couple combinations that don't make sense:
- cuckold + swinging + BBC + Janitor makes no sense as he's divorced and would be quite forced to introduce a brand new partner for him who's also into swinging all of a sudden
- swinging + BBC makes sense as long as there's a black couple willing to swing (we'll see, but I really doubt it)

Regards
Right. Swinging means 2 couple. Cuckold path is not the same with swinging path .

roro

May 29, 2017
- cuckold + swinging + BBC + Janitor makes no sense as he's divorced and would be quite forced to introduce a brand new partner for him who's also into swinging all of a sudden

Regards
We've never seen Vicki's boyfriend. He may be your candidate for a BBC and together with Vicki They may be swingers...

Reactions: DonkeyFace
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes