nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
We've never seen Vicki's boyfriend. He may be your candidate for a BBC and together with Vicki They may be swingers...
Swing will be on GW. Sophia will look for someone Liam likes. The only one, so far, is Nathalie. Sophia realized that Liam likes Nathalie and to please him she could try.

I see Vicky on Filthy route, a threesome.

Reactions: DonkeyFace

roro

May 29, 2017
Swing will be on GW. Sophia will look for someone Liam likes. The only one, so far, is Nathalie. Sophia realized that Liam likes Nathalie and to please him she could try.

Maybe, but there's no conflict between lesbian and good wife routs, so it's still possible...

Reactions: nexer

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
That's the point for him being cryptic. The answer will be given in the game version release. If he starts to answer questions in detail, players will start to figure out the plotline of the game, which he wants you to discover on your own in due time. Plus the more suspenseful a story plot is to the reader, the more the reader will want to know what happens. This is the selling point for his game.

The only way I can see you getting more answers is if he speeds up the design time on each version. If he can do that, then you will get the true answers from his cryptic answers.
I could always kidnap his pet goldfish and hold it to ransom

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
So is this vn starting to have actual content or still the same boring teasing? (i dont play this for along time)

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
You should see what's happening over on the Being a DIK thread.

People gettin' crazy. o_O
Seeing as Being a DIK is one of the biggest games on the site, that's sees an update every 3-4 months. I'm not surprised, lol. Gotta really give it to Dr. PinkCake, one of the few devs who's been really consistent.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020

Although it may sound surprising and I think Patricia will become secondary in the filthy path, in the GW path she and Carl could be the swingers. From the very first moment, we've seen that Liam likes her and Carl likes Sophia. And all this "kinky stuff" would remain inside the family, even if it's a one-time thing.

Regards

• Love
Reactions: Plnjr987 and nexer

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Interesting. This might actually make the GW route worth playing. Reading this immediately made me remember that couple her and Liam had dinner with earlier in the game. I had forgotten all about that scene, but I bet this swinging scenario will involve them.
No idea how there will be cuckold on good wife route.
There is no Aiden,Bennet or Morelllo on that route.
Forget about Dylan,Sam,Zac or any other boy.
Because there is also no Patricia and Ellie-we can ignore Tyler and Logan too.
We know Neil is out of question.
So that leave Carl and the postman only?

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
No idea how there will be cuckold on good wife route.
There is no Aiden,Bennet or Morelllo on that route.
Forget about Dylan,Sam,Zac or any other boy.
Because there is also no Patricia and Ellie-we can ignore Tyler and Logan too.
We know Neil is out of question.
So that leave Carl and the postman only?
Inevitably he's gonna have to end the good wife route at some point with a message saying, "She lived happily ever after with her beautiful family"

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes