emilia brown

May 25, 2020
Good point, come on.How the hell does Dylan get nude photos of Sophia,at this point in the game?This is just silly talk.
Dylan spying or taking secret pictures of a nude Sophia will kill any trust that Sophia had in Dylan.
He could discover an old magazine having nude photos of his mother when she was young and kept it a secret rom everyone becaus she was ashamed about it so that was her little secret hidden from everyone and Dylan discovered that and kept it also a secret in fact that could be his way of corrupting his mother later on, and how it could kill any trust she had to Dylan if she doesn't know about it. Always remeber every woman has her own dirty secrets

Last edited:
Reactions: Plnjr987

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
He could discover an old magazine having nude photos of his mother when she was young and kept it a secret rom everyone becaus she was ashamed about it so that was her little secret hidden from everyone and Dylan discovered that and kept also a secret in fact that could be his way of corrupting his mother later on, and how it could kill any trust she had to Dylan if she doesn't know about it
If you check the earlier versions of the game you will see that Dylan's milf mags do not have nude models in them.
Dylan already has pictures of his mother in her underwear and in bikini's.
Dylan is also ready corrupting Sophia so why does he need another one?
If Sophia did pose for nude pictures,it would of been for Liam,and we have indication that she ever did so no reason to be ashamed.
I am sure that if Sophia found Dylan looking at nude pictures of Sophia I am sure she would be soooooooooooo happy(not)

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Good point, come on.How the hell does Dylan get nude photos of Sophia,at this point in the game?This is just silly talk.
Dylan spying or taking secret pictures of a nude Sophia will kill any trust that Sophia had in Dylan.
He will start spying on her sooner than later. The question is, how? is there going to be some webcam stuff at some point? Because this would be the perfect moment for that.

The old-nude-photos theory is definitely quite twisted, but I believe we won't have to wait for more than 3/4 days before Dylan finally sees her fully naked in the filthy path. We'll see if she finds out (without Dylan knowing it) and gets turned on when this happens instead of angry.

Regards

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
He will start spying on her sooner than later. The question is, how? is there going to be some webcam stuff at some point? Because this would be the perfect moment for that.

The old-nude-photos theory is definitely quite twisted, but I believe we won't have to wait for more than 3/4 days before Dylan finally sees her fully naked in the filthy path. We'll see if she finds out (without Dylan knowing it) and gets turned on when this happens instead of angry.

Regards
Dylan spying on Sophia soon would harm the trust that Dylan has built up with Sophia,spying on Sophia dressing,showing,but Dylan stumbling in on say Sophia and Liam having sex ok.
Why wouldn't Sophia get turned on by someone watching her having sex (exhibitionist,voyeurism)
Also the pictures that Dylan took of Sophia during the bikini shoot will not have any impact on future updates.

Last edited:

emilia brown

May 25, 2020
If you check the earlier versions of the game you will see that Dylan's milf mags do not have nude models in them.
Dylan already has pictures of his mother in her underwear and in bikini's.
Dylan is also ready corrupting Sophia so why does he need another one?
If Sophia did pose for nude pictures,it would of been for Liam,and we have indication that she ever did so no reason to be ashamed.
I am sure that if Sophia found Dylan looking at nude pictures of Sophia I am sure she would be soooooooooooo happy(not)
I am new to this game not gonna lie but I believe I tried all the routes and yes I remeber the milf mags of Dylan and I can definetly say that she is not corrupted enough to enjoy finding her son jerking off to her photos at least not yet and as much as it would turn me on and I am a woman trust me that's hot af but as I said not corrupted enough and the idea of the magazine it could be found at any day or by anyone because it's suppoed to be her dirty secret and all of us have done it and we can never comfront our parents husbands and definetly not sons about it

Jan 22, 2019
Dylan spying on Sophia soon would harm the trust that Dylan has built up with Sophia,spying on Sophia dressing,showing,but Dylan stumbling in on say Sophia and Liam having sex ok.
Why wouldn't Sophia get turned on by someone watching her having sex (exhibitionist,voyeurism)
Also the pictures that Dylan took of Sophia during the bikini shoot will not have any impact on future updates.
sometimes i think that you are against the idea of corrupting sophia and all you want is to keep it virgin to yourself :cautious:(n):poop:
spoiler alert : she is not virgin and she already had sex with her husband in GW route remeber

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I am new to this game not gonna lie but I believe I tried all the routes and yes I remeber the milf mags of Dylan and I can definetly say that she is not corrupted enough to enjoy finding her son jerking off to her photos at least not yet and as much as it would turn me on and I am a woman trust me that's hot af but as I said not corrupted enough and the idea of the magazine it could be found at any day or by anyone because it's suppoed to be her dirty secret and all of us have done it and we can never comfront our parents husbands and definetly not sons about it
Sophia has already caught Dylan jerking off in an earlier episode.
As for Sophia nudes we have no indication that that ever happened but hey it could happen only time will tell.
Also welcome to the game

emilia brown

May 25, 2020
Sophia has already caught Dylan jerking off in an earlier episode.
As for Sophia nudes we have no indication that that ever happened but hey it could happen only time will tell.
But not to her nude pictures I hope you got my point the excitement will be from finding that her little secret is no more a secret and it will be spread maybe Dylan will tell his friend Liam about it in cuckload route ,and doesn't have to be Dylan or Liam it could be anyone .I mean I would love that my HOT coworker finds out about my nude picture in playboy for 10 years ago and start blackmailing me for sex to keep it a secret

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
But not to her nude pictures I hope you got my point the excitement will be from finding that her little secret is no more a secret and it will be spread maybe Dylan will tell his friend Liam about it in cuckload route ,and doesn't have to be Dylan or Liam it could be anyone .I mean I would love that my HOT coworker finds out about my nude picture in playboy for 10 years ago and start blackmailing me for sex to keep it a secret
The nude pictures could happen,we just don't know just now,but as for the blackmail we know that there will be no more blackmail introduced into the game.

emilia brown

May 25, 2020
No problem anytime.
Ask any questions you want as we have many people on here who know the game very well.
Also before any forum user kicks off.
View attachment 674751
I like to back up my post with facts
I will be asking many ,I am trying to find if this game matches my taste there are not many good female protagoniste games out there and I am considering becoming a patreon that's why I am asking a lot
but thank you very much for your help :love::love:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I will be asking many ,I am trying to find if this game matches my taste there are not many good female protagoniste games out there and I am considering becoming a patreon that's why I am asking a lot
but thank you very much for your help :love::love:
The next up date is mostly dealing with lesbian stuff.

emilia brown

May 25, 2020
The next up date is mostly dealing with lesbian stuff.
the thing is I am ready to become 30$ patreon if I know what are his plans for the corruption route other then the lesbian one for the next update and I respect everyone's kink, I am german so I am the last one to disrespect it:LOL: but lesbian is not my thing so that's why I am still waiting
and if I become 30$ dollar patreon will I be getting more informations about future releases concerning corruption hardcore route or whatever it's called ,I am sorry as I said I am new to this game so I am not all aware of what's happening but I am trying to learn

Last edited:
Reactions: mulerider

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
the thing is I am ready to become 30$ patreon if I know what are his plans for the corruption route other then the lesbian one for the next update and I respect everyone's kink, I am german so I am the last one to do soo:LOL: but lesbian is not my thing so that's why I am still waiting
and if I become 30$ dollar patreon will I be getting more informations about future releases concerning corruption hardcore route or whatever it's called ,I am sorry as I said I am new to this game so I am not all aware of what's happening but I am trying to learn
german and likes hardcore, NICE!!

• Hey there
Reactions: emilia brown

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
the thing is I am ready to become 30$ patreon if I know what are his plans for the corruption route other then the lesbian one for the next update and I respect everyone's kink, I am german so I am the last one to do soo:LOL: but lesbian is not my thing so that's why I am still waiting
If you become a $30 Patron you will be able to learn of events for the next updates and some future updates but L&P is very tight about giving out too much information on updates,but a $15 patron will do just as well.
Also you can learn so much from patron members,like me and others, that post information quite quickly from the Patron page.

Reactions: emilia brown
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes