Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
I am new to this game not gonna lie but I believe I tried all the routes and yes I remeber the milf mags of Dylan and I can definetly say that she is not corrupted enough to enjoy finding her son jerking off to her photos at least not yet and as much as it would turn me on and I am a woman trust me that's hot af but as I said not corrupted enough and the idea of the magazine it could be found at any day or by anyone because it's suppoed to be her dirty secret and all of us have done it and we can never comfront our parents husbands and definetly not sons about it
Maybe you're right and it's too early.

However, it would be a great way to develop the Dylan/Sophia filthy relationship with something like this:
- He finds her masturbating or in the middle of a webcam hot show somehow by spying or by accident, but she doesn't notice.
- This boosts his hormones up, poisoning his head and gets him (even more) obsessed with seeing her nude.
- He starts jerking off to her (in his room), and eventually she finds out, without him knowing yet. As I said before, it might not mean she no longer trusts him, because she can always rely on some of these excuses:
* "He's my son, and it's normal for kids his age to have sexual desires" (the usual "do things for him for educational purposes", which in this case means "that's not a reason to feel angry, but concerned because I want him to develop his sexual life properly").​
* "Does he see me as a MILF? Would he even consider having sex with his own mother?" (that could bring back memories from the moment when she learnt what the word MILF means, when she saw herself being fucked by all her students).​
* "Why am I not feeling bad seeing him doing this? Could it be as a result of what happened with Patricia at the club (incest) or what happened with Ellie at the shower (incest)?". So, some extra points here for her incestuous side.​
- She starts masturbating thinking about him, and in the middle of it, she's caught by him while she's saying aloud "do you want to fuck mummy, honey? i am here, come and put this big cock of yours and rip my little pussy!!" (you know, dirty things like that)

At this point there could be 2 possible alternatives:
- He gets the courage to step in.. (maybe a bit too risky).
- She sees him but carries on, pretending not having noticed. This would take her to a new level of exhibitionist, which is already there with Aiden's tasks and after the scene at the kitchen, when she teased Dylan and Sam by opening her robe, but in this case it would be like a huge step forward for her in this aspect.

That would be a great way to move forward the story towards what's inevitable, both Sophia and Dylan having sex.

Regards

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Maybe you're right and it's too early.

However, it would be a great way to develop the Dylan/Sophia filthy relationship with something like this:
- He finds her masturbating or in the middle of a webcam hot show somehow by spying or by accident, but she doesn't notice.
- This boosts his hormones up, poisoning his head and gets him (even more) obsessed with seeing her nude.
- He starts jerking off to her (in his room), and eventually she finds out, without him knowing yet. As I said before, it might not mean she no longer trusts him, because she can always rely on some of these excuses:
* "He's my son, and it's normal for kids his age to have sexual desires" (the usual "do things for him for educational purposes", which in this case means "that's not a reason to feel angry, but concerned because I want him to develop his sexual life properly").​
* "Does he see me as a MILF? Would he even consider having sex with his own mother?" (that could bring back memories from the moment when she learnt what the word MILF means, when she saw herself being fucked by all her students).​
* "Why am I not feeling bad seeing him doing this? Could it be as a result of what happened with Patricia at the club (incest) or what happened with Ellie at the shower (incest)?". So, some extra points here for her incestuous side.​
- She starts masturbating thinking about him, and in the middle of it, she's caught by him while she's saying aloud "do you want to fuck mummy, honey? i am here, come and put this big cock of yours and rip my little pussy!!" (you know, dirty things like that)

At this point there could be 2 possible alternatives:
- He gets the courage to step in.. (maybe a bit too risky).
- She sees him but carries on, pretending not having noticed. This would take her to a new level of exhibitionist, which is already there with Aiden's tasks and after the scene at the kitchen, when she teased Dylan and Sam by opening her robe, but in this case it would be like a huge step forward for her in this aspect.

That would be a great way to move forward the story towards what's inevitable, both Sophia and Dylan having sex.

Regards
I'm waiting for proof, but until then I still think that catching Sophia with Ellie(kissing) or doing something for Aiden, would be the best for Dylan, a step forward in Sophia-Dylan relationship.
First of all, L&P can use the same path used before, the love for both children and, this love, has to be the same. Ellie used it for her first french-kiss, touching Sophia's sensitive cord of love for her daughter.
I believe that Dylan will use the same path and, in his case, what he needs is a reason to ask. Right now he doesn't have one, Sophia has kept all her promises (bikini-show, showing breasts, lingerie). There's nothing more to ask.
That's why he's acting like a puppy, doing all kind of "good things" ( e.g. Breakfast in bed ) expecting something from his mother. Catching his mother with Ellie or someone else it would break the barrier between them.

Next step have to be: a kiss/french-kiss or touching her breasts.

Last edited:

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
The one in the Gold bikini is Nicole from "The Tyrant". The one in the center with the shorter hair is from "Foot Of The Mountains". I'm not playing that one so I don't know her name. The one to right of Sophia I haven't figured out. Maybe if her hair wasn't wet I could tell.
In the middle it's My angel Melinda :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: GJFGNFG

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
I'm waiting for proof, but until then I still think that catching Sophia with Ellie(kissing) or doing something for Aiden, would be the best for Dylan, a step forward in Sophia-Dylan relationship.
First of all, L&P can use the same path used before, the love for both children and, this love, has to be the same. Ellie used it for her first french-kiss, touching Sophia's sensitive cord of love for her daughter.
I believe that Dylan will use the same path and, in his case, what he needs is a reason to ask. Right now he doesn't have one, Sophia has kept all her promises (bikini-show, showing breasts, lingerie). There's nothing more to ask.
That's why he's acting like a puppy, doing all kind of "good things" ( e.g. Breakfast in bed ) expecting something from his mother. Catching his mother with Ellie or someone else it would break the barrier between them.

Next step have to be: a kiss/french-kiss or touching her breasts.
Oh, no proof needed. That's just a possible way to continue this part of the story, and makes sense as long as the developer doesn't decide to keep using the "for educational purposes" excuse to get them (sexually) closer, which is always there and might be the natural path to follow as you say.

Regards

Reactions: Plnjr987 and nexer

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Personally, following the lesbian / filthy path, I would be disappointed if we see Sophia "make herself come" with a vulgar piece of plastic like a dildo. I would really like it to be with a character.
(I'm talking about her first orgasm which we'll see following these paths)
What do you think, all of you?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
If by event 5 you mean the Alyssa event, I'm fairly sure if L&P has said anything, as a patron, Old dog would be shouting it from the rooftops. So I think it may have been shifted around for reasons only known to L&P. We should probably wait for Old dog to confirm, but I suspect we may have to wait until CS hits 65% for a teaser of event 5.
L&P is still on the yoga event, the Alyssa/Sophia is next in line.
Alley_Cat is right though I would be screaming like a like banshee
It does also seem that L&P has shifted the events a round in order of creation.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
There's no evidence yet, at least in this thread (since I'm not a patron), there will be any sex during this event. Including Sophia or otherwise. All we know is that it was complicated, and is the longest event to date (at 380 renders). Anything else, unless a patron can quote me otherwise, is pure (while possibly entirely logical) speculation.

As a shipper of Ellie and Julia (don't worry farrah, I ship Ellie/Sophia too), on both GW and Filthy, I really want to see them develop their relationship. But L&P seems to like an infinitesimal burn, so expecting a sex scene this update, while awesome, is probably expecting too much.
We really don't know a lot about this event,Ellie/Juia,only what L&P has told us and the teaser picture.
Since these events help Sophia's bi-sexual feeling I guess there will be some form of touching between Ellie/Julia, but we will need to wait and see if it is Sophia watching them as L&P can be a sneaky fox.

Last edited:
Reactions: Plnjr987

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
But the touch was accidentally so it doesn't mean that Sophia will let her son grope her the next time on purpose of course!
Some character story lines will overlap and influence each other.
Oh, no proof needed. That's just a possible way to continue this part of the story, and makes sense as long as the developer doesn't decide to keep using the "for educational purposes" excuse to get them (sexually) closer, which is always there and might be the natural path to follow as you say.

Regards
Is an old L&P massage, he's talking about an old event but it's how L&P think about Dylan(Sam)/Sophia relationship. It's not like Sophia's preparing/programming her physical relationship with Dylan. Next event doesn't means that Sophia's scheduled to let Dylan touch her. I don't think she even thinks about this, never. That's why I'm saying that need something "big" to change her mind.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
As a shipper of Ellie and Julia (don't worry @farrah, I ship Ellie/Sophia too), on both GW and Filthy, I really want to see them develop their relationship. But L&P seems to like an infinitesimal burn, so expecting a sex scene this update, while awesome, is probably expecting too much.
I follow the both routes. Ellie needs more female love :giggle:

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Since people are not so sure about cuckhold on the GW route how about this sanorio.
Sophia notices that Liam is spending way too much time working for the company and not enough time with her or there children so Sophia thinks that she is losing Liam to the company that he could own one day.
Somebody,maybe Andy or Cathy, tells/ introduces Sophia about the swingers club in town and Lima/Sophia decide to try it out.
They both have sex with other people but Liam realises just how much he loves his wife but Sophia has a plan and will tease Liam/cuckhold Liam till he agrees to spend more time with his wife and children and less time with the company.The result is Sophia wins her husband back as he spends more time with family and they also have great sex.
This is just a thought and I have no evidence for this but it is a possible way to introduce cuckhold.
I really dislike talking about cuckold. I don´t understand this kind of fetish. Why the hell should I become horny, when seeing/spectating my wife / girlfriend gets fucked by a stranger? Wtf?? What the heck? Unbelievable. Unfortunately L&P likes it and fortunately we have the option to avoid this shit. Sorry, my personal opinion.

About cuckold in filthy route. It exists only cuckold between Dylan and Sophia. Neither Liam, nor Sam nor someone else is part of this - hrumph, hrumph- fetish.

Dylan takes more and more pleasure in cuckold… if you wanna like it and you choose the respective answers. I never ever won´t like it! But all guys who are into cuck will love the last cuckold event with Sophia and Dylan… cause L&P likes it. And he mentioned i would miss interesting scenes. It makes me wanna puke! :sick::ROFLMAO:

emilia brown

May 25, 2020
I really dislike talking about cuckold. I don´t understand this kind of fetish. Why the hell should I become horny, when seeing/spectating my wife / girlfriend gets fucked by a stranger? Wtf?? What the heck? Unbelievable. Unfortunately L&P likes it and fortunately we have the option to avoid this shit. Sorry, my personal opinion.

About cuckold in filthy route. It exists only cuckold between Dylan and Sophia. Neither Liam, nor Sam nor someone else is part of this - hrumph, hrumph- fetish.

Dylan takes more and more pleasure in cuckold… if you wanna like it and you choose the respective answers. I never ever won´t like it! But all guys who are into cuck will love the last cuckold event with Sophia and Dylan… cause L&P likes it. And he mentioned i would miss interesting scenes. It makes me wanna puke! :sick::ROFLMAO:
It's all preferences for me it's quiet the opposite, I like cuckold and despise the lesbian route , but I guess we all have to make sacrifices to contribute to the greater good

Last edited:
Reactions: ancienregimele

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
It's all preferences for me it's quiet the opposite, I like cuckold and despite the lesbian route , but I guess we all have to make sacrifices to contribute to the greater good
What? A girl likes cuckold? And you are from Germany! What a shame. Kidding you! ;) Uhm... How does it work? Could you explain it? You gets fucked from a stranger and loves spectated from your... husband?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes