Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
What the hell are you talking about. Obviusly about some other game. :LOL:
We have no idea when the update will arrive all we can do is speculate when it may drop.If there is any news the patrons normally post it on here pretty quick.
So I guess keep checking the AwAm forums for any news.

Reactions: ar1122

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
What even is the update meant to be? Because so far all i've seen is a bunch of Lesbian scenes which I don't mind, but I was hoping for some Sam and Dylan content too
I think some Sam content is the update after this one.This update is is mainly to build up Sophia's lesbian curiosity

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
I think some Sam content is the update after this one.This update is is mainly to build up Sophia's lesbian curiosity
Wasn't she going to meet Morello "today"? I'm feeling quite excited just thinking about it, but this should happen in the next update.

If this was the case, this conversation should happen before any Sam (concert) content.

Regards

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Wasn't she going to meet Morello "today"? I'm feeling quite excited just thinking about it, but this should happen in the next update.

If this was the case, this conversation should happen before any Sam (concert) content.

Regards
Yes the morello is in the next update and the last event in the evening

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Early August could be a reasonable guess.

Regards
He is almost done 50% of rendering and creating scenes and that is 85% of the total work.
Also the yoga event is the biggest event so far,bigger than the bikini event, I think he has only 2-3 events left to do and they will not be as big.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
You nailed it.
Next steps with Dylan should be
-real kiss
-getting comfortable being topless around Dylan
-erotic massage part 1-boobs
-seeing Dylan masturbate/this time for real, not like day 3/
-Dylan catching her masturbate
I'm just curious how she is going to get to that point with Dylan. Right now, It's basically sex-ed with some nice interaction with a foot massage and breakfast. With Ellie's scene, it was pretty smooth as it starts off at the club with a dare with the aunt and the crew known as The Logan's Idiots. So Ellie's scene was well done as the story flowed right into her kissing scene in the bathroom. With Dylan, I don't know how that will follow into a good transition scene from sex-ed.

I guess I'll have to wait and see. :cry:

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I'm just curious how she is going to get to that point with Dylan. Right now, It's basically sex-ed with some nice interaction with a foot massage and breakfast. With Ellie's scene, it was pretty smooth as it starts off at the club with a dare with the aunt and the crew know as The Logan's Idiots. So Ellie's scene was well done as the story flowed right into her kissing scene in the bathroom. With Dylan, I don't know how that will follow into a good transition scene from sex-ed.

The Logan's Idiots, That made me laugh.

Reactions: mulerider

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
He is almost done 50% of rendering and creating scenes and that is 85% of the total work.
Also the yoga event is the biggest event so far,bigger than the bikini event, I think he has only 2-3 events left to do and they will not be as big.
Don't you mean Ellie/Julia event?

I'm just curious how she is going to get to that point with Dylan. Right now, It's basically sex-ed with some nice interaction with a foot massage and breakfast. With Ellie's scene, it was pretty smooth as it starts off at the club with a dare with the aunt and the crew known as The Logan's Idiots. So Ellie's scene was well done as the story flowed right into her kissing scene in the bathroom. With Dylan, I don't know how that will follow into a good transition scene from sex-ed.

I have the feeling it's the other way around-Logan is the idiot.
No. Ellie/Julia event is done
I mean don't you mean Ellie/Julia event is the biggest one?
yes you are right the Ellie/Julia event is the biggest event so far.I goofed up
View attachment 675877
I wonder if we will get an event with Liam that will be bigger than that-like 400+ renders.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes