DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Sophia looks very concerned is this Julia's/Ellie's fault.
Or way outside the box, Bennet texted her,could be the twist in the story.
Damn! You nailed it again Old Dog.

On the way to the gym:
With the two sisters conversation about the days plans now concluded. Only silence is heard. Amidst the pause, silence is broken by a chime. Sophia looks down at her phone. A Text. Oh no, not him (she thinks to herself). Sophia's once jovial mood is now replaced with immense irritation.

Reluctantly she opens the text. And there it is....In all of it's fully engorged glory....Bennet's "Woman Satisfier". For a moment Sophia stares in awe at the sight before her, jarred only by the caption she reads below it. In shame Sophia quickly closes her screen. She glances over at Patricia. Patricia's eyes remain focused on the road ahead.
A slight sense of relief gently washes over Sophia's mind. (I am so glad she did not see that, Sophia thinks to herself). Sophia's attention now shifts toward the passenger side window. Visions of buildings, cars, passerbys, and daylight begin to blur and then fade into obscure blackness. Through the darkness an image begins to emerge. Now fading into to full view. There it is again, Bennet's "Earth Mover".

Memories of the previous night begin to flood Sophia's mind, She can almost feel Bennet's manhood still imprinted upon her foot. Her thighs begin to moisten, her mind drifts further away. Now fully encapsulated in erotic bliss, a faint voice is heard, echoing the same words over and over. The Voice now resounding louder. It rings familiar. Now fully recognizable and uttering the captions she read only moments ago, that sly, smooth, cunning, and confident voice of Bennet, speaking the words "In Through The Out Door"

It echoes again, now in a more domineering tone "In Through The Out Door". Sophia sinks further into her car seat. The throbbing in her bosom begins to hasten. A lump forms in her throat. Her face reflects a look of deep concern and an even deeper sense of arousal. A wave of heat cascades over her body as pressure builds between her folds. Moisture trickles down her thighs as her loins begin to quiver. A subtle moan escapes her lips. Aah. Suddenly Sophia regains her senses. She looks down fully expecting to find that her fingers had ventured down below, but to her dismay, the fingers that now embraced her Sweet mound of honey were not her own.
She glances over at Patricia. A sinister yet lecherous smirk dances across Patricia's face, and.........

Anyway, that is what is happening in the preview picture below. And thanks to me and Old Dog, now you all know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Unlocked

A scene of the ride to the yoga studio. The upper render is my usual style. The lower one the more cinematic I'm working with now.
Just out of curiosity, which style you like more? The last teaser was also in a more cinematic way.
Tomorrow, I'll start the "favorite-character-poll" btw.
View attachment 675966
The dev should choose.
I only want to not waste too much time/like making 10+ renders/on riding to the yoga studio.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Unlocked

A scene of the ride to the yoga studio. The upper render is my usual style. The lower one the more cinematic I'm working with now.
Just out of curiosity, which style you like more? The last teaser was also in a more cinematic way.
View attachment 675966
The first one is better i think! No need to change anything.

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Sorry man, there are only images with Ellie and Julia in her head and worried about Dylan, depending of paths. :confused:
You could be right but Sophia didn't have this look of concern when Ellie/Julia kissed the first time,when Sophia spied on them in the backyard.
Dylan I can agree with you as the boarding school event is before this one,depending on paths chosen.
The Bennet theory is a very long shot.L&P has said that there will be a twist in this update,that was brought forward and was not meant to happen till later on in the game,I agree that this could be connected to any number of events in the game.

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
You could be right but Sophia didn't have this look of concern when Ellie/Julia kissed the first time,when Sophia spied on them in the backyard.
Dylan I can agree with you as the boarding school event is before this one,depending on paths chosen.
First kiss Ellie Julia
1590922126883.png 1590922239635.png
1590923304056.png
The message is in the position of her hand. Definitely, she is horny and replay some past events. What she saw impact her a lot.
HAHAHA, and with all this "sexual load" she goes to a worse place for her condition. :D

Last edited:

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Unlocked

View attachment 675966
The first time I looked at this image, I wasn't sure which one I liked better. Can't really go wrong either way. But I keep going back and looking at it, and man, I am really loving that cinematic version. I'm hoping he starts to use that effect going forward now. Either way, I won't complain.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Sophia doesn't seem that concerned about the kiss.
So it would seem that Sophia is not concerned about her daughter and Julia.
I would say that if Sophia did spy on Julia/Ellie Sophia may now realise that she has far stronger sexual feeling for her daughter and is trying to sort them out

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Sophia doesn't seem that concerned about the kiss.
So it would seem that Sophia is not concerned about her daughter and Julia.
I would say that if Sophia did spy on Julia/Ellie Sophia may now realise that she has far stronger sexual feeling for her daughter and is trying to sort them out
We'll see. :D It's the next update. But her hand and face, seems to me, that she's processing/reliving an event. A simple photo in her phone can't impact her so much.
And would be some straight-sex in middle of a lesbian afternoon. Blasphemy:D

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
We'll see. :D It's the next update. But her hand and face, seems to me, that she's processing/reliving an event. A simple photo in her phone can't impact her so much.
And would be some straight-sex in middle of a lesbian afternoon. Blasphemy:D
Where did the photo come from?
Sophia could be thinking/concerned about anything and yes also the Ellie/Julia event and even the Dylan event.I just like to keep an open mind and maybe not jump to the obvious conclusion.
We don't know for sure that Sophia even spied on Julia/Ellie,but it is a popular theory.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
I was thinking of something, maybe we could indicate in the OP:
"if you are looking for a good fap, without waiting, you are not on the right game"
it might prevent some impatient people from polluting the conversations.
Just an idea.

Reactions: Jude6

Icon devl

May 31, 2020
Hey I played it recently and I m new to these type of games but I played these days a lot of them but u know this game is best bcoz of the story it's building and I chose only filty path and so far I loved it for every second and I hope that dev will complete this game of 30 days so he can start a new bcoz it would be not that much appeling if it goes on and on for a 4-5 gb game.
And yeah I loved it so far and I think if Liam never finds about it then it will be good bcoz it would be like she is doing with every guy she meets and Liam find out it would make no sense untill he want to divorce her which let to her a job of such type things or marry someone else which not make any senseit will break the story so badly.
After reading I think the best cuckold if dev wants to add then it should be on the 30th day so Liam may finally realize what he is missing and fuck his wife before the games end.
Every good thing needs take a lot of time guyz appreciate the effort of dev he wants to give u a best one I am waiting and hoping in the end it turn out to be best game

As for end it will not make any sense if Everyone finds out what shopie did for her family and they leave her or see her as a women who will laid with someone to stop it
It end should be good on both path bcoz she is doing it for her family. I guess this the hole plot or meaning of the title of the game

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Sophia looks very concerned is this Julia's/Ellie's fault.
Or way outside the box, Bennet texted her,could be the twist in the story.
Aiden's text is not due till the update after next
Where did the photo come from?
Sophia could be thinking/concerned about anything and yes also the Ellie/Julia event and even the Dylan event.I just like to keep an open mind and maybe not jump to the obvious conclusion.
We don't know for sure that Sophia even spied on Julia/Ellie,but it is a popular theory.
Haven't you learned yet that Old Dog and I have all the inside information. ;)
You drive me crazy guys. :D:D

Now seriously, Sophia is part or witness of all events, except Ellie/Dylan bonus story (even there at the beginning and some point later).

Reactions: Plnjr987
Oct 18, 2019
I heard that dude in Chinese means "castrated pig." I don’t know if this is true.

It seems to me that the author did not bring this scene to a logical continuation. She has no development prospects. A lot of strength, time and ... without any intrigue of development. Judging by the animation, Dylan’s action products poured out very powerfully. According to the plot, no one eventually noticed his sexual achievements in a limited space in clear water.
I think that it would be more interesting if Sofia saw sperm in the water and made the corresponding conclusions.
This would certainly give intrigue to the lines Sofia - Sam, Sofia - Dylan, Amber - Dylan, Sofia - the Amber family. Indeed, the plot implies swing ... Any development should have a starting point, this would be logical, both for the degradation of Sofia and for the development of the Good Wife line.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
You drive me crazy guys. :D:D

Now seriously, Sophia is part or witness of all events, except Ellie/Dylan bonus story (even there at the beginning and some point later).
it is a popular theory that Sophia will witness something and I think that Nexer is could/probably right,and Sophia realise that she has far deeper feeling for her daughter than a mother should have,so maybe the reason for the concerned look on Sophia's face but we will have to wait and see.
Is this a trend by L&P now to throw out teasers that give a lot more answers about events than his cryptic answers.
We know that this update will be a sensual venture for Sophia's lesbian curiosity and alao the yoga event will include Maria/Claire/Patrica and will include bonus scenes.Alyssa will have her time with Sophia,depending on choices made.
Ellie and Julia could/probably be watched by a 3rd person.
Have we ever had this much information about an update before?
As this is the 2nd time he has done this type of thing.Sophia pleasuring herself in the backyard being the first one.
Is the concerned look on Sophia's face for something completely different? This is what I want to know,who or what caused it.
Lesbian.PNG
I am taking nothing for granted and looking at all options but I do wonder how much all this will,could,maybe effect Sophia concerning Sophia/Sam event in the update after next.
Kind of off topic
If Julia and Ellie do become a couple will Ellie use logan as a front to disguise her bi-sexuality?
I know that the Ellie/Logan routes will split off in 3 different directions so could Julia have something to do with this?

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes