armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Once the Bennet/Aiden events finishes,depending on witch one comes first,I will be dumping them and deleting the save.
The same thing will happen with the two side jobs,but that maybe a bit more complicated.
Also the boarding school route will go as well.
So I could just end up with Lesbian route/filthy route/and good wife route,but I think that you can do the lesbian and good wife route as one.
As for the rest of the routes that could split off we will have to wait and see
I am afraid that you have to wait for the last days of the game,if you really want to see the ultimate end of Bennett/Aiden events.
Aiden I could agree with you but Bennet no,I think it will be over sooner than we think
We have 2 weeks.That means something like day 25.We are years away from day 25.Much more than we have so far from the start of the game until now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Plnjr987

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I am afraid that you have to wait for the last days of the game,if you really want to see the ultimate end of Bennett/Aiden events.
Aiden I could agree with you but Bennet no,I think it will be over sooner than we think

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
This game is definitely "worse" than a drug, far more addictive. I've joined the forum like a couple weeks ago and I can see easily a couple pages of theories (some of them mine), counter-theories, some (few) trolls, etc. every day.

Pros:
- The game is a bomb, even though is not designed for fappers (not a problem for me).
- It has en enormous potential and, the more it is updated, the more you need more :LOL:
- We have among us who seems to be a distinguished member of the "development" team. IMHO Old dog seems to have direct contact with L&P :p. Are you there, L&P? Is this one of your aliases? If the answer is yes, congratulations for your great work so far, BUT.. (...you know what comes here.. :ROFLMAO:)

Cons:
- We MAY have to wait until the next decade to see the game finished IF it really gets finished.

Having said that, and just in case the developer reads this at some point, I'd like to add a recommendation: be careful with the animations if you decide to add some in the future (in sex scenes, I guess..). After the high-quality renders we've been enjoying until now, animations with weird movements of the 3D models would end up having a really bad impact in the perception players have of the game quality, as people normally pay attention to them. Simple repetitive loops usually have the same effect from the player's perspective as bad animations, so give it a try to one animation and, if you don't like the result, drop them. I'd rather use renders from multiple but slightly different positions taken from different angles rather than using low-quality animations (nothing to do with resolution, but with dynamics).

Regards

P.S. I'd recommend all of us (including myself) to relax and just enjoy the game as it's coming. For me it's becoming more and more stressful to keep overthinking about what we may see in 5/10 years time as the time passes, and this is definitely not healthy :)

Icon devl

May 31, 2020
This game is definitely "worse" than a drug, far more addictive. I've joined the forum like a couple weeks ago and I can see easily a couple pages of theories (some of them mine), counter-theories, some (few) trolls, etc. every day.

Pros:
- The game is a bomb, even though is not designed for fappers (not a problem for me).
- It has en enormous potential and, the more it is updated, the more you need more :LOL:
- We have among us who seems to be a distinguished member of the "development" team. IMHO Old dog seems to have direct contact with L&P :p. Are you there, L&P? Is this one of your aliases? If the answer is yes, congratulations for your great work so far, BUT.. (...you know what comes here.. :ROFLMAO:)

Cons:
- We MAY have to wait until the next decade to see the game finished IF it really gets finished.

Having said that, and just in case the developer reads this at some point, I'd like to add a recommendation: be careful with the animations if you decide to add some in the future (in sex scenes, I guess..). After the high-quality renders we've been enjoying until now, animations with weird movements of the 3D models would end up having a really bad impact in the perception players have of the game quality, as people normally pay attention to them. Simple repetitive loops usually have the same effect from the player's perspective as bad animations, so give it a try to one animation and, if you don't like the result, drop them. I'd rather use renders from multiple but slightly different positions taken from different angles rather than using low-quality animations (nothing to do with resolution, but with dynamics).

Regards

P.S. I'd recommend all of us (including myself) to relax and just enjoy the game as it's coming. For me it's becoming more and more stressful to keep overthinking about what we may see in 5/10 years time as the time passes, and this is definitely not healthy :)
Wait play other games till then there are some with nice story

Reactions: Plnjr987

truerty

Dec 30, 2018

Pros:

Cons:

Regards

If multiple people start working on this project along with the developer, it can be finished by the end of this year. But no, "it's my project, and I'm going to work alone!" :rolleyes:

He even set a goal. If he reached that goal, he'll hire an assistant. He reached the goal, but no news of any assistant working with him! Deliberately milking money, while giving us breathtaking content every 4 month.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
can someone ask L&P at what percentage the yoga class will be finished? who is winning the poll?

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
This update was just ridiculous. I'm trying to grasp why would anyone defend this.
much like bb or dmd the game itself is good,but its slow burn which is not a bad thing if you are given content of lesser characters but its a double edge sword because they cant give content with the people you want because then its game over.But people want to see a certain fetish will pay which is not a bad thing but some devs take advantage-i make no claims against anyone just stating my opinion.it is my greatest wish that this game is completed unlike so many others of it kind

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes