nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Now Aiden have her phone number so th problem with not enough school days for 10 more tasks can be solved very easy.
He,par example, can call Sophia to go to the beach.
First time wearing third bikini from the bikini show.
Second time-monokini.
Third time-visit nudist beach.
Another task can be participate in some competitions
-Wet T-Shirt Contest
-Butt contest
Something new. Aiden is sending a link, an user and password. Like Chaturbate/.... And Sophia a beautiful live show without face for a large audience.

Reactions: mulerider

peas

Jul 31, 2018
I know lots of people here talk about Sophia almost like she is real, but I want multiple ways to go. Sophia being reduced to having sex with her students, Sophia using her body to teach sex-ed to her side job boys, Sophia having sex with her daughter and son, Sophia turning everyone down for her husband, Sophia being the neighborhood sex toy, others I haven't even thought of. The more outcomes the better to please more fans of the game. No matter what happens I am enjoying the ride. Thanks to the dev.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Interesting. This might actually make the GW route worth playing. Reading this immediately made me remember that couple her and Liam had dinner with earlier in the game. I had forgotten all about that scene, but I bet this swinging scenario will involve them.
Yea Andy,Liams high school friend,and Cathy,Andy fiances,could well play a part in the good wife swing route

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The Alyssa/Sophia event is the next one to be done once the yoga scene is done.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The Alyssa/Sophia event is the next one to be done once the yoga scene is done.
I might do that Alyssa/Sophia event just to see what it's like, and maybe make a save for it to see how it unfolds later, but the Ellie/Julia event will always and forever be my main save. It's gonna be so hot, I can feel it. :love:

Reactions: Elemo and Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I might do that Alyssa/Sophia event just to see what it's like, and maybe make a save for it to see how it unfolds later, but the Ellie/Julia event will always and forever be my main save. It's gonna be so hot, I can feel it. :love:

I have stocked piled my neds and hankies ready for this

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Holy Bacchus

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I have stocked piled my neds and hankies ready for this
Let's just hope L&P wasn't overselling it and it just turns out to be sensuous sunscreen rubbing and naked play in the pool.

Biggest cocktease ever if that's all we get. :cautious:

Also, where is that poll they promised us? We need an official metric of character popularity!

Reactions: Elemo

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Let's just hope L&P wasn't overselling it and it just turns out to be sensuous sunscreen rubbing and naked play in the pool.

Biggest cocktease ever if that's all we get. :cautious:

Also, where is that poll they promised us? We need an official metric of character popularity!
No news of the poll yet and if L&P is over selling this I will hunt him down and I will find him.

SlimeDroid

Feb 27, 2018
Woah so is the Julia x Ellie event going to jump straight to sex or just finger blasting? I thought it was just another kissing scene and everyone is hyped up.

• Angry
Reactions: vanessa's lover
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes