Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I know there is the announced plans for the next update but has L & P released on there Patreon some sort of chart that shows events for upcoming days as well?

I see a lot of comments on how long things take, I assume L & P has a map of each day they following, so if it not available on there Patreon, it would be a good idea to release it.

Leldorin

Nov 22, 2019
I wonder if anything will happen with Dylan during the self-defense event :unsure:
At first I thought that the instructor would be a great addition to the male cast but apparently nothing will happen between him and Sophia. That’s one of the complaint that I have with L&p . Even if this event only consists of 20 renders, we don’t need to see the full class to understand what is happening. I think that the author is confusing realism with being overly detailed on superfluous events. I recently played the second side job with Ms Myers and her kids and there’s so much that could be cut out without losing anything ( unless you want a biology lesson but I assume that most people aren’t interested )

Reactions: DirtyDozen

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
At first I thought that the instructor would be a great addition to the male cast but apparently nothing will happen between him and Sophia. That’s one of the complaint that I have with L&p . Even if this event only consists of 20 renders, we don’t need to see the full class to understand what is happening. I think that the author is confusing realism with being overly detailed on superfluous events. I recently played the second side job with Ms Myers and her kids and there’s so much that could be cut out without losing anything ( unless you want a biology lesson but I assume that most people aren’t interested )
Yep, once I started that side job and saw the 3 kids I knew immediately what was gonna happen. Their teacher is a hot milf of course they gonna be curious about sex.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I seem to recall it being said that nothing significant (at least sexually) was going to happen during the boarding school event, self-defence class and the Morello event, but I can't find the post by L&P. I'll keep looking to either confirm or deny
Yep, Old dog has the quotes I was referring to. So it's not said outright that nothing sexual happens, but close enough. There's also another one about the Morello event just being a conversation.

Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yep, Old dog has the quotes I was referring to. So it's not said outright that nothing sexual happens, but close enough. There's also another one about the Morello event just being a conversation.
The meeting with Don Morello is less than (10%) and besides as Alley_Cat has said all we will find out is what Sophia has to do to get out of debt.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
The meeting with Don Morello is less than (10%) and besides as Alley_Cat has said all we will find out is what Sophia has to do to get out of debt.
I wonder if there will be an option to refuse the offer, or will she have to play along as part of the story? If she can reject the offer, I'm curious how that will play out.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Was there any word on what that 5% Ellie event is about at the start of the update? I would assume it's just catching up, since they didn't in the shower.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Was there any word on what that 5% Ellie event is about at the start of the update? I would assume it's just catching up, since they didn't in the shower.
No word about it but as you say it is probably just catching up with Sophia in the shower

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I'm sure they'll have some kind of discussion about it. Hopefully Sophia will say it was OK and doesn't say anything that indicates she's against doing it again. Then I reckon Ellie will tell Sophia that Julia is coming over and maybe she'll fish to see if they'll have the house to themselves which will spark Sophia's curiosity about why she wants the house to be empty. :sneaky:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
No word about it but as you say it is probably just catching up with Sophia in the shower
In the middle of the day? I thought that only tended to happen if they were doing something strenuous like exercise. Fairly sure that stuff will be later in the update. But then that's why I'm curious - because it's right at the start, at midday.
I'm sure they'll have some kind of discussion about it. Hopefully Sophia will say it was OK and doesn't say anything that indicates she's against doing it again. Then I reckon Ellie will tell Sophia that Julia is coming over and maybe she'll fish to see if they'll have the house to themselves which will spark Sophia's curiosity about why she wants the house to be empty. :sneaky:
Well previously Ellie wanted the house to be empty to introduce Elena to Julia and to hang out at the pool without Dylan perving on them, so you may be right. Whether it's different with Dylan going to boarding school or not is going to be interesting, since it's only a small event - doesn't give much room for branching. I believe Old dog mentioned something about the Ellie/Julia event having GW and Filthy route options, so that will also have an effect.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
In the middle of the day? I thought that only tended to happen if they were doing something strenuous like exercise. Fairly sure that stuff will be later in the update. But then that's why I'm curious - because it's right at the start, at midday.

Well previously Ellie wanted the house to be empty to introduce Elena to Julia and to hang out at the pool without Dylan perving on them, so you may be right. Whether it's different with Dylan going to boarding school or not is going to be interesting, since it's only a small event - doesn't give much room for branching. I believe Old dog mentioned something about the Ellie/Julia event having GW and Filthy route options, so that will also have an effect.
oops I was looking at the wrong day plan.
Yes Ellie and Julia are on the good wife and filthy route.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
oops I was looking at the wrong day plan.
Yes Ellie and Julia are on the good wife and filthy route.
Is it confirmed that the Alyssa event will only be available on the Filthy route, if you accept Aiden's tasks? It would make sense based on the previous Alyssa event, I just wanted to make sure.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Is it confirmed that the Alyssa event will only be available on the Filthy route, if you accept Aiden's tasks? It would make sense based on the previous Alyssa event, I just wanted to make sure.
I would agree with you that Alyssa is only available on the filthy route since she is linked to Aiden but I will find out for sure.

Reactions: Alley_Cat
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes