Xydal

Apr 5, 2019
We all look for that :)

But I believe people should ask themselves this question: How many of us are sticking to this game and this thread just because of impatience and "degenerate ego" wishing to finally see Sophia having sex with Dylan, Sam or even the janitor? What will happen the moment that update will finally come? The reality is: I believe at least half of the people will suddenly lose interest. Nothing attracts more than the desire of something to finally happen, of something to finally be in your possession. Once you have it, the magic disappears. And you turn your attention to something else.
I would not be surprised if the decisions of:
- Working alone on the updates, no support team;
- Introducing so many parallel branches;
- Introducing so many characters;
- Splitting the updates in "half-day" updates,
are only part of the strategy to keep the interest prolonged to the maximum extent.

Personal opinion, of course. And no criticism whatsoever, it's part of market/sales strategies.

Nevertheless, the build-up of desire and erotic tension is likely the best I've found so far in all the games I played.
Absolutely agree, that's why there will be no sex scenes in the AWAM as long as possible. Moreover taking into account latest dev's attempt to justify 10 years development, there are great chances that game will be abandoned before first sex scene. In such case AWAM would definitively become monument of well tuned milking.

Thundas

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Absolutely agree, that's why there will be no sex scenes in the AWAM as long as possible. Moreover taking into account latest dev's attempt to justify 10 years development, there are great chances that game will be abandoned before first sex scene. In such case AWAM would definitively become monument of well tuned milking.
It's sad if that happens though, I would love it if it finished properly, at this point this is just a visual novel with saucy content. Like I said before in one of my posts, back when I started this game, I went through dating, marriage and having a kid & there is still no sexual content except with the husband. I supported this game for 6 months on the $15 tier & it just didn't justify the content I was getting, it's not like this is made by a triple a studio. Even when he reached the goal of hiring someone to help him out, he is still doing it on his own, I will only continue backing if he sped up the development process.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The dev has never said anything about a 10 year development and if I remember right, it was people on AwAm who came up with the 10 years development number.
There has already been sex in the game,twice with the husband,Sophia having sex with another female is closure than you think.As for Sophia having sex outside of marriage(male)we have some clues as to when this will happen,filthy and good wife route.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Xydal

Apr 5, 2019
It's sad if that happens though, I would love it if it finished properly, at this point this is just a visual novel with saucy content. Like I said before in one of my posts, back when I started this game, I went through dating, marriage and having a kid & there is still no sexual content except with the husband. I supported this game for 6 months on the $15 tier & it just didn't justify the content I was getting, it's not like this is made by a triple a studio. Even when he reached the goal of hiring someone to help him out, he is still doing it on his own, I will only continue backing if he sped up the development process.
I also would love if it finished properly, but in reality we have this sad outcome.
I'm also L&P's former patron, started from 30$ level, went down to 1$ and finally canceled my patronage
Was trying to motivate L&P by decreasing my patron's level and encourage him/her for team's work, but without any success.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The dev has never said anything about a 10 year development and if I remember right, it was people on AwAm who came up with the 10 years development number.
There has already been sex in the game,twice with the husband,Sophia having sex with another female is closure than you think.As for Sophia having sex outside of marriage(male)we have some clues as to when this will happen,filthy and good wife route.
Yeah he has said the game will take no longer than 3,max 4 years to be completed.BTW he several times have pointed that game won't take 5-6 or more year.We know that is not the case.And 10 years doesn't sound that much of a stretch.I wouldn't be surprised if it takes even more than 10 years.If he don't cut some of the content we are going that way faster and faster.
I wonder how much time will take to complete only the content involving Dylan and Ellie?5 years?More?
We will have at least 15-20 more events Sophia/Elly and 15-20 more events Sophia/Dylan.Also at least 10 more Ellie/Dylan.Unknown number Ellie/Julia,Ellie/Logan,Ellie/Patricia,Dylan/Emma,Dylan/Patricia etc.

Reactions: satoshi36

GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
I honestly don't care much for the Dylan path, Ellie has to come first amongst others, think I'll leave him for my last playthrough. The walkthrough helps but I think it's best if someone can just list the choices for specific character paths at some point, it'd speed things up IMO.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
But they did acknowledge this 10 year number on Patreon as though it would be totally OK if it took that long, so they're clearly aware of what's been said.

As for the sex, that's the boring one and I'd say the vast majority of people who play these games don't want to see a female MC have sex with her husband, they want to see her have sex with everybody but her husband and it's long overdue for that to be happening.

Yeah he has said the game will take no longer than 3,max 4 years to be completed.BTW he several times have pointed that game won't take 5-6 or more year.We know that is not the case.And 10 years doesn't sound that much of a stretch.I wouldn't be surprised if it takes even more than 10 years.If he don't cut some of the content we are going that way faster and faster.
I wonder how much time will take to complete only the content involving Dylan and Ellie?5 years?More?
We will have at least 15-20 more events Sophia/Elly and 15-20 more events Sophia/Dylan.Also at least 10 more Ellie/Dylan.Unknown number Ellie/Julia,Ellie/Logan,Ellie/Patricia,Dylan/Emma,Dylan/Patricia etc.
It would only take 5-6 more years if each playable day doesn't continue to have as many events in it as it does right now. I suppose it's possible that the number of events might naturally lessen as the days go on and the number of characters and story branches might reduce as the story develops, but we can only look at what the game is like right and now and predict the length of time based on that, hence the 10 year number.

Xydal

Apr 5, 2019
As for the sex, that's the boring one and I'd say the vast majority of people who play these games don't want to see a female MC have sex with her husband, they want to see her have sex with everybody but her husband and it's long overdue for that to be happening.
Well, at least for me, the sex scene itself isn't the goal. Sophia's sex (with male partner outside her marriage) is kind of milestone/turning point on descent path to debauchery. Some kind of proof that L&P is really going send Sophia down filthy route. However, we still haven't got anything, all events in the game are like real life women's tricks to keep "friends" males nearby, just in case. It rises questions about L&P's gender identity.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Well, at least for me, the sex scene itself isn't the goal. Sophia's sex (with male partner outside her marriage) is kind of milestone/turning point on descent path to debauchery. Some kind of proof that L&P is really going send Sophia down filthy route. However, we still haven't got anything, all events in the game are like real life women's tricks to keep "friends" males nearby, just in case. It rises questions about L&P's gender identity.
Well, there is already quite the milestone in debauchery with the club scene, letting yourself touched and caressed like that (without the consent or knowledge of your partner), is already quite a good first step into cheating... when you are here, the bathroom blowjob is not that far off.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well, there is already quite the milestone in debauchery with the club scene, letting yourself touched and caressed like that (without the consent or knowledge of your partner), is already quite a good first step into cheating... when you are here, the bathroom blowjob is not that far off.
Actually it is really long way until she give a blowjob to someone else than Liam.
I expect at least 3 years away,probably more.
At least Ellie is progressing good so far and I expect something big with her in all 3 routes for her in next 2 years.

who will be the first male to get a blowjob from sophie? :unsure:
I am not sure that even Liam will get another one soon.
Only Tyler made some significant progress.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes