Ajavrick

May 25, 2020
I suddenly had a question. I suddenly noticed, or maybe it seemed to me, that Sofia's body proportions change as the game progresses... the ass is getting bigger and smaller, and the legs are sometimes noticeably longer... and especially her Tits... At the beginning of the game, they are so-so, medium-sized, in the middle of the game-they become smaller, and at the end of the game - just huge! Is it true, or did I think it was?

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
I suddenly had a question. I suddenly noticed, or maybe it seemed to me, that Sofia's body proportions change as the game progresses... the ass is getting bigger and smaller, and the legs are sometimes noticeably longer... and especially her Tits... At the beginning of the game, they are so-so, medium-sized, in the middle of the game-they become smaller, and at the end of the game - just huge! Is it true, or did I think it was?
a lot of people notice that too. i wonder if was because L&P neeed to work extra in sophie butt.i was something about illumination or something like that.

Xydal

Apr 5, 2019
and especially her Tits... At the beginning of the game, they are so-so, medium-sized, in the middle of the game-they become smaller, and at the end of the game - just huge! Is it true, or did I think it was?
Somewhere between updates Sophia had got breasts surgery in South Korea and even completely recovered afterwards. Because there was plenty of time, this event passed almost unnoticeable to the fans.

Last edited:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

Just finished the yoga event, finally! All together, this entire event has 490 renders at the end! Yep, it's again a little bit more than expected and yes, it's again a new record event, which meanwhile sounds almost like an excuse. It's a kind of special event where you have two options how to follow it. This is one reason, why there are some renders more. You can tell me after the update if you liked it this way or if it was time-wasting. I think the way I created it gives you the best cinematic immersion which you can offer in a VN.

So, this update already now has 1000 renders which would make it as big as the last one (which was the biggest so far), even without the last events!

Starting with the Alyssa event now which definitely won't be as large as the previous ones. But there will be another time-consuming matter at the first part of it which I won't tell you now.

And there'll be a new teaser very soon as well.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017

Just finished the yoga event, finally! All together, this entire event has 490 renders at the end! Yep, it's again a little bit more than expected and yes, it's again a new record event, which meanwhile sounds almost like an excuse. It's a kind of special event where you have two options how to follow it. This is one reason, why there are some renders more. You can tell me after the update if you liked it this way or if it was time-wasting. I think the way I created it gives you the best cinematic immersion which you can offer in a VN.
So, this update already now has 1000 renders which would make it as big as the last one (which was the biggest so far), even without the last events!
Starting with the Alyssa event now which definitely won't be as large as the previous ones. But there will be another time-consuming matter at the first part of it which I won't tell you now.
"which meanwhile sounds almost like an excuse"
"won't be as large as the previous ones. But there will be another time-consuming matter at the first part"
Hilarious.
He's clearly aware what most people are thinking and still doubles down on it. Obviously with LP there's always some time consuming thing that messes up the update speed.

Regarding the number of renders, no one cares if it has 490 or 300. I'm pretty sure there will be a lot of renders that weren't needed.

Regarding the two options is probably yoga and naked/underwear yoga.

Last edited:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Sophia's figure used to be in proportion, now it's not. Only L&P knows why she had the implants & he's not telling. I much preferred her in the original configuration but maybe the Dev has shares in the consultancy she attended, or something.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

Dam you L&P I need my precious.
This does sound intriguing though.

This does sound very interesting about the yoga event.
It's a kind of special event where you have two options how to follow it.

Last edited:
Reactions: wynlard

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

fuck yeah this week preview of alyssa!!!!:love::love::love:

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Actually it is really long way until she give a blowjob to someone else than Liam.
I expect at least 3 years away,probably more.
At least Ellie is progressing good so far and I expect something big with her in all 3 routes for her in next 2 years.

I am not sure that even Liam will get another one soon.
Only Tyler made some significant progress.
It is funny to see married straight woman can easily be corrupted to change her sexual orientation within 3 weeks of game day and almost 3 year of game development and with that trait she is still considered as a "good wife", i want to see sophia take double penetration with liam and other man on good wife route to make this game fair

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I think Sofia's breasts look better when they are slightly bigger, but I also don't think it needs to be any bigger than it is now.
Slightly bigger might have been alright but she's carrying beach-balls around all day. She went up at least 2 cup sizes, (or more), virtually overnight. She's a double D now.

Reactions: Elemo

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I think this effect is obtained because L&P tries to create a more realistic picture. Depending on the perspective of our review of Sofia, some parts of the body look different.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes