Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
More just confirming that accepting Aiden's tasks is the only way to continue the Alyssa route. Cheating the game is fairly easy using Unren, it usually only requires you to start a new game - another reason I don't bother with saves.

Has Alyssa shown any curiosity on the Aiden route as to how Sophia got Aiden to back off yet? I'm starting to wonder if any of Aiden's tasks will involve Alyssa, since she hasn't had to do anything yet to ensure Zac's safety.
Yes accepting Aiden's tasks is the only way to keep Alyssa in the game

Reactions: Jude6 and Bane71

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Wait, so if I'm on filthy route i won't get the lesbian incest events? I'm already on filthy route, i guess I'm safe correct?
The filthy route will give you lesbian incest content,you will have certain choices to make.
The GW/Lesbian route will not give you lesbian incest content

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
This.No other information has been given other than it looks like it has been brought forward.
View attachment 719215
Here's hoping that the "story twist" will be that Marie and Claire, mother and daughter, do naughty things with each other and Sophia sees it which will advance the Sophia/Ellie path as it fills her head with thoughts about her own daughter. Could make the shower on Day 12 with Ellie more interesting if that were to happen. :sneaky:

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Okay. As a straight incest lover, which lesbian route should i take so that it won't get in the way of my straight route!
Damn good question because I'm also a straight incest lover. My initial take is that I'm avoiding the lesbian route as if it was COVID-19 from the very start of the game hehehe but the "general sensual venture" thing puzzles me if I have to do a lesbian event for that or not in case if it's going to affect, in any way, the Sophia & Dylan path or if it's just an isolated thing that it may only apply to the lesbian route. :unsure:

Wait, so if I'm on filthy route i won't get the lesbian incest events? I'm already on filthy route, i guess I'm safe correct?
If you don't have any "lesbian temptation" points nor any "flags" activated from any sort of lesbian choices prior to this update then I think you don't have to worry about getting any lesbian incest events, so you're most likely safe from that as I think I am. I haven't got any lesbian incest events before so I'm sure in my game I'll be automatically skipping those lesbian events and proceed all the way to Morello and Liam's events. All I have gotten are the choices to click but since I don't have any points it just skips forward. I'm also on the filthy route and straight incest path. :cool:(y)

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
The filthy route will give you lesbian incest content,you will have certain choices to make.
The GW/Lesbian route will not give you lesbian incest content
Yeah man, i don't care about good wife route, like who even does! Let's put that aside.,

I'm talking about filthy route and the certain lesbian choices i should be making. Like, among those certain lesbian choices, which one will be less annoying/interfering with my straight route?

or it's a question better asked after the release of this new update?

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yeah man, i don't care about good wife route, like who even does! Let's put that aside.,

I'm talking about filthy route and the certain lesbian choices i should be making. Like, among those certain lesbian choices, which one will be less annoying/interfering with my straight route?

Questions we have no answer for as of now.

Reactions: truerty

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
If you don't have any "lesbian temptation" points nor any "flags" activated from any sort of lesbian choices prior to this update then I think you don't have to worry about getting any lesbian incest events, so you're most likely safe from that as I think I am. I haven't got any lesbian incest events before so I'm sure in my game I'll be automatically skipping those lesbian events and proceed all the way to Morello and Liam's events. All I have gotten are the choices to click but since I don't have any points it just skips forward. I'm also on the filthy route and straight incest path. :cool:(y)
That means the next update will be way too smaller for us straight incest fellas! Hope he's got something special for us too!

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The lesbian points don't affect events with Ellie and Patricia because incest content is on the Filthy path. Sophia can still do lesbian stuff with those 2 even without having lesbian points as it simply comes down to choosing to do or not do things with them. The walkthrough specifically says, "You can get lesbian points with all female characters except Ellie and Patricia", and that, "Sophia can get filthy points with Ellie and Patricia but not with other female characters".

So far none of the lesbian choices have interefered with straight incest content, not even the lesbian incest choices have interfered with it, so chances are it won't have any impact at all as most things come down to choice, like if there's a future choice between an event with Dylan or an event with Alyssa.

Reactions: Plnjr987

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Damn good question because I'm also a straight incest lover. My initial take is that I'm avoiding the lesbian route as if it was COVID-19 from the very start of the game hehehe but the "general sensual venture" thing puzzles me if I have to do a lesbian event for that or not in case if it's going to affect, in any way, the Sophia & Dylan path or if it's just an isolated thing that it may only apply to the lesbian route. :unsure:
We're on the same boat there! I tried avoiding lesbian routes as well, but it's interlinked with straight contents. Remember the soccer practice for Dylan? You'll get a kiss from Dylan only if you choose to go home and spy on Ellie. It's not two completely divided branch. It's tangled with one another.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Now you know how I feel.The only way to keep Alyssa in game is to accept Aiden's blackmail,I am so sad

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
That means the next update will be way too smaller for us straight incest fellas! Hope he's got something special for us too!
Hahaha I know, I was aware of that since L&P released the day activities, then when I start checking which events I'll have I saw that the upcoming update was going to be smaller than others, and that's okay, as soon as we get over that and look forward to future updates.

We'll still have an event Dylan and the self-defense lessons or the boarding school, I don't know nor mind about the size of the event as long as we're getting something in the upcoming update I'm okay with it because, amidst all the lesbian...stuff, we're getting something.

Hehehe, this made me laugh and I agree 100% with you and also because I'm sure the last part of the update, the Liam event is going to be even briefer. :LOL: :LOL:
The lesbian points don't affect events with Ellie and Patricia because incest content is on the Filthy path. Sophia can still do lesbian stuff with those 2 even without having lesbian points as it simply comes down to choosing to do or not do things with them. The walkthrough specifically says, "You can get lesbian points with all female characters except Ellie and Patricia", and that, "Sophia can get filthy points with Ellie and Patricia but not with other female characters".

So far none of the lesbian choices have interefered with straight incest content, not even the lesbian incest choices have interfered with it, so chances are it won't have any impact at all as most things come down to choice, like if there's a future choice between an event with Dylan or an event with Alyssa.
Exactly, I remember when there was a choice after Sophia eavesdrop on Ellie & Julia and the other lesbian to do something with Ellie or go back to Dylan's soccer match, obviously I chose to go back to the match. Also, when deciding to share a fitting room with Ellie, I decided to wait for one to be available instead of stepping inside, the choices to go forward with the lesbian path or not are there, you just need to click on the ones that don't lead to any lesbian stuff.

I know, all I was saying is that there are ways to avoid the lesbian events and avoid getting any points and just skip through unless you actually want to go through that path because you're playing it, if not, it can be avoidable.

We're on the same boat there! I tried avoiding lesbian routes as well, but it's interlinked with straight contents. Remember the soccer practice for Dylan? You'll get a kiss from Dylan only if you choose to go home and spy on Ellie. It's not two completely divided branch. It's tangled with one another.
Yes it was, I remember, and I just skip through the whole scene without reading anything only clicked on the choice of Ellie deciding not to kiss either of the lesbians and then click of going back to the soccer match. You had to go through but you can still continue with the straight incest path.

There are/were some scenes interlinked with Amber's son path like the swimming lessons or the video game scene but it also helped Dylan's path. So, there may be some scenes we have to go through but it could also help Dylan's path in getting points or avoid "cuckold" points and also still not getting any lesbian points for Sophia like in the eavesdropping scene.

It did, on Dylan soccer practice event. You can't get a kiss from him unless you choose to go home and spy on Ellie. If you didn't get a kiss, the Dylan points were affected.
That's true, I had to do that and skip through in order to get the points for the bathroom scene later that night, at least we didn't miss anything by just skipping in those cases and continue with our chosen path. :cool:(y)

Last edited:

Leldorin

Nov 22, 2019

Just finished the yoga event, finally! All together, this entire event has 490 renders at the end! Yep, it's again a little bit more than expected and yes, it's again a new record event, which meanwhile sounds almost like an excuse. It's a kind of special event where you have two options how to follow it. This is one reason, why there are some renders more. You can tell me after the update if you liked it this way or if it was time-wasting. I think the way I created it gives you the best cinematic immersion which you can offer in a VN.

So, this update already now has 1000 renders which would make it as big as the last one (which was the biggest so far), even without the last events!

Starting with the Alyssa event now which definitely won't be as large as the previous ones. But there will be another time-consuming matter at the first part of it which I won't tell you now.

And there'll be a new teaser very soon as well.
Well that’s at least one month of waiting at minimum. I don’t think that anybody is annoyed because there’s not enough renders so I don’t understand what he’s talking about with his «new record ». The thing is what will happen when there will be some real sex scene where Sophia is not completely passive ? Will it be 5 event of 800 renders each for one update ? I can’t believe that, for example, the first hanjob with Dylan will be a small event of a 100 renders. I’m afraid that the more he progress the longer the time between update. I’m not complaining that he put that much content in an update ( I play all the routes ) . It’s just that 10 years might even seem to short to complete this game .

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Because he purposely creates render nr objectives no one cares about so the update time drags.
I don't mind him creating more sub plots and characters. It's his project. If he hired an assistant or two like he promised in his paetron goal, updates wouldn't be delayed and everyone will be happy. But nope, he wants to work alone, for only God knows why!

Reactions: Bane71

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
One question Old dog, the image of the left in your firm is a fan one, right? I did not see in that event.
The navy blue bikin,on the left, is from the fashion/bikini event and is in the game.
My two fan sigs
The navy blue fan sig bikini pose was made by White_Wolf619
The floral one is in game,bikini event and I made it myself
Below in game image that I used
38.jpg

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes