Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
ty old dog for answering my question all with the rest of u all lets just see how things go and hope for the best

Xydal

Apr 5, 2019
If you want rough and brutal you are playing the wrong game
But your comment gave me second thought: looks like dev 's claim about game's realism isn't true.
Actually AWAM's universe is quite pinkish and fluffy.
Nevertheless it's quite attractive (even for me), we all like fairy tales about paradise, it's encoded into human nature.

Last edited:

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
got a question for old dog and holy bacchus since u 2 have the best inside track on updates and knowing L&P so well do u think this next update will be the last one for the year or do u see another one around Nov or Dec just a question not complaining like most do on here lol
Next one in January/February.

Leldorin

Nov 22, 2019
But your comment gave me second thought: looks like dev 's claim about game's realism isn't true.
Actually AWAM's universe is quite pinkish and fluffy.
Nevertheless it's quite attractive (even for me), we all like fairy tales about paradise, it's encoded into human nature.
That’s because the game isn’t realistic. Sure there’s no magic or magical fuck potion. And there’s no : « I put my dick in my mom mouth and ejaculate and she doesn’t wake up » . But even so some of the characters and their interactions are almost cartoonish . I don’t mind that much because some of the storylines would become pretty creepy for me. It’s just that some are more unrealistic than the other.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes