Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Degenerate Perverts Weekly News Letter
Our precious is here
View attachment 721211

Alyssa picks Sophia up straight from work, to hang out with her a little bit.
Man, it sucks having to end this to see Ellie and Julia getting it on. :cry:

Would rather have her still involved and see her become Ellie and Dylan's new step-mom.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Man, it sucks having to end this to see Ellie and Julia getting it on. :cry:

Would rather have her still involved and see her become Ellie and Dylan's new step-mom.
Yea I was not too happy with that either but I have two saves so I can see both routes.Also if the yoga event does split my it going to be more fun

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yea I was not too happy with that either but I have two saves so I can see both routes.Also if the yoga event does split my it going to be more fun
I'll do the same (first time I'll be making separate path saves), but even if she still gets to do things with Ellie later on down the line, it messes with my "canon" version of the story that I'm making with my playthrough that she doesn't get to see her daughter and Julia together, assuming that's what will happen.

I guess this is probably something L&P planned to do but that was likely before Alyssa's rise in popularity and people not wanting to cut her out in favour of the Ellie path.

Bunta

May 6, 2018
Will this update be focused only on lesbian relationships or will it have more content besides that?

randomguy

Aug 5, 2016
wtf so attentive to detail and then does sophia come out with that dress and those shoes? then what is all that light shot? getting worse
If you play his self described "never before done groundbreaking unbelievable something-never-before-seen" dream sequence, it's just a person in the dark with a shitload of trash lighting. Another thing I don't like about this dev is how highly he thinks of his "art"

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Quick off-topic poll for 4k screen monitors owners :
Do you see any significant differences between these 2 pictures : one is in 1440p, the other in 2160p

1)
View attachment 721030

2)
View attachment 721033

i'm asking you guys because I intend to do enhanced versions of games (maybe not for this game, huge amount of renders)
I took this picture on purpose: this is one of the first renders of the game, which are the most blurred/Noisy
The most problem is : 4k pictures are quite heavy as you may notice.

Here is the vanilla one for the comparison:

View attachment 721035

Thanks in advance ;)
I don't see significant differences between both images. But none of those images corresponds to their real resolutions. The second one isn't a real 2160p, just an scalated image, her face looks slightly blurry in full size. The 1440p image looses definition in full size too. You don't need a 4k screen to notice that, just watching the images in full size, even if you only see the face. By the way, there's also something called HDR (High Dynamic Range), wich is associated with 4k images, not only the definition matters but the richness in colours too.

You did a improvement in the noise aspect, but you didn't increase the definition. Blurry and noisy aren't the same.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Quick off-topic poll for 4k screen monitors owners :
Do you see any significant differences between these 2 pictures : one is in 1440p, the other in 2160p

1)
View attachment 721030

2)
View attachment 721033

i'm asking you guys because I intend to do enhanced versions of games (maybe not for this game, huge amount of renders)
I took this picture on purpose: this is one of the first renders of the game, which are the most blurred/Noisy
The most problem is : 4k pictures are quite heavy as you may notice.

Here is the vanilla one for the comparison:

View attachment 721035

Thanks in advance ;)
On the other hand, there's something that the most people don't know, not all 4k screens monitors let you watch real 4k images, it's a marketing strategy. I have a 1080p TV and a 4K TV. The 1080p TV is 37" and the 4k is 47", only 10" more, but theorically the 4K images are the double from the 1080p images, so in the 4K TV I'm not watching real 4K images. If you want the 4k in their full and complete size you should watching them in a 4K screen around 60". That doesn't mean that my 4K TV hasn't a better image than the 1080p one, it has it, but you don't exploit the full 4k experience, because of its size.

So, the question should be for the 60" 4K screen owners. There is where you can see the real differences.

Last edited:

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
If you play his self described "never before done groundbreaking unbelievable something-never-before-seen" dream sequence, it's just a person in the dark with a shitload of trash lighting. Another thing I don't like about this dev is how highly he thinks of his "art"
This 100x. And some gullible people eat it up.
He does some great renders but art? I mean..
Even the story, completely normal stuff..

Also if he described that scene as "never before done groundbreaking unbelievable something-never-before-seen", I dont know how to classify that.. Idiocy?

Trash+Sombra

May 25, 2020
This 100x. And some gullible people eat it up.
He does some great renders but art? I mean..
Even the story, completely normal stuff..

Also if he described that scene as "never before done groundbreaking unbelievable something-never-before-seen", I dont know how to classify that.. Idiocy?
lol this dev talks about of his own ass renders are good but there is some shit lighting

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
The navy blue bikin,on the left, is from the fashion/bikini event and is in the game.
My two fan sigs
The navy blue fan sig bikini pose was made by White_Wolf619
The floral one is in game,bikini event and I made it myself
Below in game image that I used
View attachment 719386
Hi, your signature images have the wrong proportions, the wrong aspect ratio.
This should be the right one.
AWAM old dog.jpg
Code:
[img]https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/07/736135_AWAM_old_dog.jpg[/img]
AWAM old dog 2.jpg
Code:
[img]https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/07/736136_AWAM_old_dog_2.jpg[/img]

Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer

kimito

Mar 2, 2018
it's amazing that the game doesn't even have a sex scene but a great build-up to the story and its popular af

Reactions: Unit666
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes