truerty

Dec 30, 2018
We should have an "update schedule" list in the index of the forum for highly popular games like AWAM, JOHN, TON and etc., It's hard to keep track!

They should choose games based on their popularity, comments, views, downloads and such.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/05/690379_1590923304056.png

Q: It's on both: Alyssa and Ellie/Julia path? Or Only one of them.
In this case Sophia is thinking about Alyssa or Ellie/Julia?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hlextor

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Hehehe I'm mostly curious as to how is it all going to transition in this update for the players who are not having any of the lesbian stuff. :unsure:
It'll be a very short update for them.

Take Dylan to boarding school/martial arts lesson > decline Alyssa > stay at home but don't watch Ellie and Julia > go to yoga but don't do any lesbian stuff > meet Morello > Sophia/Liam event

Sounds boring. :ROFLMAO:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/05/690379_1590923304056.png

Q: It's on both: Alyssa and Ellie/Julia path? Or Only one of them.
In this case Sophia is thinking about Alyssa or Ellie/Julia?
Or maybe thinking about Dylan since Sophia has just dropped him off at the boarding school,a thing that Sophia did not want to do

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Man, it sucks having to end this to see Ellie and Julia getting it on. :cry:

Would rather have her still involved and see her become Ellie and Dylan's new step-mom.
Why you will close Alyssa's route?After all if you go with her you won't lose any future content for Ellie/Julia.Not to mention the dev said there will be no sex in the update,so Ellie and Julia won't go that far now.

This Alyssa event... how is it triggered? We have to decide between the Ellie/Julia or the Alyssa event!? But when will we asked for? The Ellie/Julia event is before the Yoga event and Alyssa is afterwards, or? When do we have to make a call? :unsure:
It is in the same time as Ellie/Julia and before yoga.Otherwise there will be no point to make us choose if it was after the yoga.

Last edited:

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
We should have an "update schedule" list in the index of the forum for highly popular games like AWAM, JOHN, TON and etc., It's hard to keep track!

They should choose games based on their popularity, comments, views, downloads and such.
I like the idea (y). Other than that, it remains to check the game's thread in hopes of Patreon's posts and news and/or checking the discord server and the releases of the day until the update appears.

It'll be a very short update for them.

Take Dylan to boarding school/martial arts lesson > decline Alyssa > stay at home but don't watch Ellie and Julia > go to yoga but don't do any lesbian stuff > meet Morello > Sophia/Liam event

Sounds boring. :ROFLMAO:
Well, I have to say that maybe for others, the lesbian stuff could also appear to be boring. To each their own preferences I guess but anything could be boring if you're not into it hehehe.

But yes, I do agree with you that it could be a very short update since that sort of stuff will be skipped, then again, it could be preferable for those players. :LOL:

Straight incest fans: (murmuring) who cares?
Hahaha, I know... :cool:(y)

Or maybe thinking about Dylan since Sophia has just dropped him off at the boarding school,a thing that Sophia did not want to do
It is possible. Perhaps the dialogue could differ depending on what the players will decide what happens to Sophia before the yoga event, so it's possible it could be about Dylan. :unsure: We'll have to wait and see...

I wonder if the yoga event could still be done but having the choice of not doing anything lesbianic, just like Sophia's trip to the gym (when she met the trainer girl), there were options in that event between the "Filthy" or the "Good Wife" routes as well as how she stepped out of the shower, so maybe other players will still have to go to the yoga event and yet just keep it straight instead of lesbianic, I'm just wondering if L&P will deal with that event for all players and not just for one route. :unsure:

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Well all that would be lovely, from people on here the ONLY cheating scenes mapped out by LP is still possibly 2 years away (that we know of). I'm all about a cheating wife, and I love the lesbian content with Ellie and Sophia that we've got right now, but I can't wait till Sophia handles another dudes pipe that isn't her husband's
When it finally does happen, it possibly will be a domino effect and be one guy after another lol well maybe

Also, my suggestions could technically happen soon as they're not full-on sex, its more of what we seeing right now, accept it includes Zach with Dylan and Sam. As for the full football team, that is similar to the classroom where she revealed her underwear too.

Although my suggestions could be used for future sex scenes as well.

The thing that keeps me going is that when the moment that will finally come which is Sophia having sex other than Liam will probably be the sexiest adult VN moment and it will be something incredibly sweet.
Do you guys think when Sophia finally have sex with any character other than Liam will be a sensual and intimate one where she is comfortable and her partner is either shocked or drooling or will it be something brutal or rough like maybe a quickie or someone forcing themselves on Sophia?
I also believe Sophia will do anything sexual with Ellie first and then maybe Dylan or Sam.
I'm a fan of Sam and have so many scenarios already imagined where Sam finally gets his way with his crush that is Mrs Parker.
yeah, can't see it being brutal or rough myself, it might be, with L & P you just never know. Do think it be something nice but also be something else first then turns into more than Sophia first attended to happen.

Quick off-topic poll for 4k screen monitors owners :
Do you see any significant differences between these 2 pictures : one is in 1440p, the other in 2160p

1)

2)

i'm asking you guys because I intend to do enhanced versions of games (maybe not for this game, huge amount of renders)
I took this picture on purpose: this is one of the first renders of the game, which are the most blurred/Noisy
The most problem is : 4k pictures are quite heavy as you may notice.

Here is the vanilla one for the comparison:

Thanks in advance ;)
This is a thread for AWAM, not for you to show your art of for a game u just want to promote, if u want to do that, this thread here is where you do it.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017

hell yeah, would love to see something like this added to the first post. I know superpowered had it added after developer revealed future plans.

Would be cool to get L & P to do same, a rough guide to future plans for events on each day, not a 100% guarantee plan, L & P still free to change the plans if need be.

Reactions: truerty

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Concerning rough/brutal sex that is a tough one to call.
We know that role playing and also BDSM are in the game so it may touch upon it but I don't really see anything OTT/rape scenes/forced sex in the game

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
hell yeah, would love to see something like this added to the first post. I know superpowered had it added after developer revealed future plans.

Would be cool to get L & P to do same, a rough guide to future plans for events on each day, not a 100% guarantee plan, L & P still free to change the plans if need be.
You're suggesting a thread index update schedule panel, which is a nice idea too.

I was talking about having an "Updates" panel on the index of the Gaming forum, that shows us the update release dates of 10 most popular games at the moment. That 10 games being selected based on its popularity.

Reactions: Notretsam

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Why you will close Alyssa's route? After all if you go with her you won't lose any future content for Ellie/Julia. Not to mention the dev said there will be no sex in the update, so Ellie and Julia won't go that far now.
Because L&P has said that staying for the Ellie/Julia event closes the Alyssa path. They also said that going with Alyssa will reduce opportunities (events) with Ellie, so if people want to have every and all opportunities with Ellie, they need to close Alyssa's route.

About that "no sex" thing, were they referring to Sophia or the update in general? Because Ellie and Julia can still do stuff together even if it doesn't go all the way to tribbing on a sun lounger, not to mention that if those 380 renders are just the two of them chatting then it will be such a massive fucking waste of time. Even if there's a bit of kissing, that's still a waste because we've seen that already. Things need to go a bit further with them (some topless sunbathing and some groping/nipple licking would be good), but if it doesn't, then what was the f-ing point in making all those renders?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes