F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
This is a thread for AWAM, not for you to show your art of for a game u just want to promote, if u want to do that, this thread here is where you do it.
this is not my art , i don't want to promote anything
Just wanted to do some poll concerning a way to enhance renders.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
You're suggesting a thread index update schedule panel, which is a nice idea too.

I was talking about having an "Updates" panel on the index of the Gaming forum, that shows us the update release dates of 10 most popular games at the moment. That 10 games being selected based on its popularity.
OIC, thought u meant a planned update schedule for AWAM.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
no, it's not an official render. if they enhanced it, then it's not official.

ugh, how is that not obvious to you?
Because brightening and upscaling an official render still makes it an official render, it's just bigger and a bit brighter. It's only a non-official render if it's a fan-creation made in DAZ and this is not that. :rolleyes:

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
the only official renders are done from developer and developer only, am pretty sure you're not L & P. So no it's not an official render, just because you edited an official render, doesn't make it official

end of the day, you posted an adjusted render and the original render, then asked for opinions in a thread which its attended purpose is not for that.

however do apologize for assuming you were promoting in here to gain interest for own VN, got that part wrong and also, I linked in the wrong thread I think it belongs in, is a daz help thread somewhere on this forum.

But as I said, I ain't a mod, so do whatever the hell u like. am done with this.

RoadGork

Dec 16, 2017
Because L&P has said that staying for the Ellie/Julia event closes the Alyssa path. They also said that going with Alyssa will reduce opportunities (events) with Ellie, so if people want to have every and all opportunities with Ellie, they need to close Alyssa's route.

About that "no sex" thing, were they referring to Sophia or the update in general? Because Ellie and Julia can still do stuff together even if it doesn't go all the way to tribbing on a sun lounger, not to mention that if those 380 renders are just the two of them chatting then it will be such a massive fucking waste of time. Even if there's a bit of kissing, that's still a waste because we've seen that already. Things need to go a bit further with them (some topless sunbathing and some groping/nipple licking would be good), but if it doesn't, then what was the f-ing point in making all those renders?
I thought that choosing meeting with Alicia won't affect general storyline with Ellie, you'll just miss Ellie/Julia scene. Or am i wrong?

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
the only official renders are done from developer and developer only, am pretty sure you're not L & P. So no it's not an official render, just because you edited an official render, doesn't make it official

end of the day, you posted an adjusted render and the original render, then asked for opinions in a thread which its attended purpose is not for that.

however do apologize for assuming you were promoting in here to gain interest for own VN, got that part wrong and also, I linked in the wrong thread I think it belongs in, is a daz help thread somewhere on this forum.

But as I said, I ain't a mod, so do whatever the hell u like. am done with this.
My only goal was: usefulness of 4k images compared to lower resolutions and... that's all :LOL:
Except for your last sentence, you're out of your mind, dude.
I guess playing the mod can be tiring at times, so I understand that you can miss out some things. :unsure:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I thought that choosing meeting with Alicia won't affect general storyline with Ellie, you'll just miss Ellie/Julia scene. Or am i wrong?
From their Patreon post about the changes to the 2nd half of Day 11:

Capture.PNG

Ellie has her own storyline going on in the background, the growing relationship with Logan or Julia and her side story with Dylan, so L&P is saying that those storylines will not be affected by choosing Alyssa, but that it will affect Sophia's opportunities with Ellie and so will likely reduce the events she can do with her daughter and this probably means less sexual content with Sophia and Ellie by choosing Alyssa.

Reactions: Jude6 and RoadGork

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
My only goal was: usefulness of 4k images compared to lower resolutions and... that's all :LOL:
Except for your last sentence, you're out of your mind, dude.
I guess playing the mod can be tiring at times, so I understand that you can miss out some things. :unsure:
if I was playing the mod, then I would have reported the post. end of the day, you know am right, just pissed I pointed it out. :)

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
From their Patreon post about the changes to the 2nd half of Day 11:

View attachment 722366

Ellie has her own storyline going on in the background, the growing relationship with Logan or Julia and her side story with Dylan, so L&P is saying that those storylines will not be affected by choosing Alyssa, but that it will affect Sophia's opportunities with Ellie and so will likely reduce the events she can do with her daughter and this probably means less sexual content with Sophia and Ellie by choosing Alyssa.
kinda sucks we do have to decide but good to know even if you do decide on Alyssa, there is still a path with Ellie, just not as much content with her. I probably do the same as others and have 2 saves for it, not sure.

I sorta want Sophia to fuck both Zach and Alyssa separately lol

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
if I was playing the mod, then I would have reported the post. end of the day, you know am right, just pissed I pointed it out. :)
You're taking yourself too seriously, but since each of us thinks he're right, let's call it a day...

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes