Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
So, if we want to keep Alyssa, we have to accept Aiden's blackmail (no problem for me) but on the other hand, may soon after, if I choose Ellie, I sign Alyssa's death warrant. (heartbreaking choice)
Damn it L&P, it's all your fault with your too full of characters. :mad:

Reactions: Old Dog

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hahaha I know, I was aware of that since L&P released the day activities, then when I start checking which events I'll have I saw that the upcoming update was going to be smaller than others, and that's okay, as soon as we get over that and look forward to future updates.

We'll still have an event Dylan and the self-defense lessons or the boarding school, I don't know nor mind about the size of the event as long as we're getting something in the upcoming update I'm okay with it because, amidst all the lesbian...stuff, we're getting something.

Hehehe, this made me laugh and I agree 100% with you and also because I'm sure the last part of the update, the Liam event is going to be even briefer. :LOL: :LOL:

Exactly, I remember when there was a choice after Sophia eavesdrop on Ellie & Julia and the other lesbian to do something with Ellie or go back to Dylan's soccer match, obviously I chose to go back to the match. Also, when deciding to share a fitting room with Ellie, I decided to wait for one to be available instead of stepping inside, the choices to go forward with the lesbian path or not are there, you just need to click on the ones that don't lead to any lesbian stuff.

I know, all I was saying is that there are ways to avoid the lesbian events and avoid getting any points and just skip through unless you actually want to go through that path because you're playing it, if not, it can be avoidable.

Yes it was, I remember, and I just skip through the whole scene without reading anything only clicked on the choice of Ellie deciding not to kiss either of the lesbians and then click of going back to the soccer match. You had to go through but you can still continue with the straight incest path.

There are/were some scenes interlinked with Amber's son path like the swimming lessons or the video game scene but it also helped Dylan's path. So, there may be some scenes we have to go through but it could also help Dylan's path in getting points or avoid "cuckold" points and also still not getting any lesbian points for Sophia like in the eavesdropping scene.

That's true, I had to do that and skip through in order to get the points for the bathroom scene later that night, at least we didn't miss anything by just skipping in those cases and continue with our chosen path. :cool:(y)
Next update will be also nothing to be happy for straight incest lovers.
I suppose the split will be like this

Around the end of 2020
Morning:
1) Ellie
2) Vicky
3) Liam (Good Wife route) OR Don Morello
Noon:
1) Nursing home (1st side job) OR home schooling (2nd side job)
2) Aiden's 3rd task

Sometime in 2021
3) Emma/Dylan OR Sophia/Dylan
Afternoon:
1) Nathalie
2) Dylan/Ellie
Evening:
1) Sam

So, if we want to keep Alyssa, we have to accept Aiden's blackmail (no problem for me) but on the other hand, may soon after, if I choose Ellie, I sign Alyssa's death warrant. (heartbreaking choice)
Just check the scene with Ellie/Julia and then go to see Alyssa.No point locking her content.After all going with her,won't lock Ellie/Julia's future content.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Next update will be also nothing to be happy for straight incest lovers.
I suppose the split will be like this

Around the end of 2020
Morning:
1) Ellie
2) Vicky
3) Liam (Good Wife route) OR Don Morello
Noon:
1) Nursing home (1st side job) OR home schooling (2nd side job)
2) Aiden's 3rd task
:unsure: If that be the case, then it's the perfect way to go on par to end this shitty year, and you can't deny that it HAS been a shitty year. :LOL:

Sometime in 2021
3) Emma/Dylan OR Sophia/Dylan
Afternoon:
1) Nathalie
2) Dylan/Ellie
Evening:
1) Sam
Also...if that be the case, then the next year might start a lot better and besides a better straight update hopefully a cure for this damn virus and a less shitty year than this one but who knows.... :cool:(y)

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
multiple saves games and you can watch everthing.;)

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
Part of the fun of this game is actually guessing what might happen, we really don't know what going to happen but is fun to speculate, so here I go doing just that.

we know in the past that "games" has been a part of AWAM, we had the basketball game and playing computer games with Sophia + Dylan/Sam. We know Sophia went to the football game Dylan was playing and we know his friends think Sophia is hot, including Zach.

We know from the bikini show that the choice of how Dylan reacts to Sam will play a part in how Dylan reacts to other male characters with Sophia. So clearly L & P has more than just Dylan planned for Sophia, it most likely just be a 3some with her and Dylan/Sam but maybe not even that.

Now in no way is Sophia going do the whole football team, doubt her corruption ever go that far lol.

However, it's feasible there could be a scenario of Sam and Zach staying over, then a computer game scene with Dylan/Sam/Zach and Sophia, not saying it be a Triceratops sex scene (3 guys/1 women), but flashing if she loses scenario maybe.

Also, maybe Sophia has a party for Dylan, a celebration for the soccer team doing well, certainly could be some scenarios further down the road there, which could lead to some hot scenes with multiple people.
Well all that would be lovely, from people on here the ONLY cheating scenes mapped out by LP is still possibly 2 years away (that we know of). I'm all about a cheating wife, and I love the lesbian content with Ellie and Sophia that we've got right now, but I can't wait till Sophia handles another dudes pipe that isn't her husband's

SophiaMelinda

Sep 9, 2019
The thing that keeps me going is that when the moment that will finally come which is Sophia having sex other than Liam will probably be the sexiest adult VN moment and it will be something incredibly sweet.
Do you guys think when Sophia finally have sex with any character other than Liam will be a sensual and intimate one where she is comfortable and her partner is either shocked or drooling or will it be something brutal or rough like maybe a quickie or someone forcing themselves on Sophia?
I also believe Sophia will do anything sexual with Ellie first and then maybe Dylan or Sam.
I'm a fan of Sam and have so many scenarios already imagined where Sam finally gets his way with his crush that is Mrs Parker.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Do you guys think when Sophia finally have sex with any character other than Liam will be a sensual and intimate one where she is comfortable and her partner is either shocked or drooling
Replace "either shocked or drooling" with "tender and loving", and yes, I do believe her first non-Liam sex will be this.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
The thing that keeps me going is that when the moment that will finally come which is Sophia having sex other than Liam will probably be the sexiest adult VN moment and it will be something incredibly sweet.
Do you guys think when Sophia finally have sex with any character other than Liam will be a sensual and intimate one where she is comfortable and her partner is either shocked or drooling or will it be something brutal or rough like maybe a quickie or someone forcing themselves on Sophia?
I also believe Sophia will do anything sexual with Ellie first and then maybe Dylan or Sam.
I'm a fan of Sam and have so many scenarios already imagined where Sam finally gets his way with his crush that is Mrs Parker.
Hoping for rough and brutal, preferably degrading as well.. but most likely not :/

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
:unsure: If that be the case, then it's the perfect way to go on par to end this shitty year, and you can't deny that it HAS been a shitty year. :LOL:

Also...if that be the case, then the next year might start a lot better and besides a better straight update hopefully a cure for this damn virus and a less shitty year than this one but who knows.... :cool:(y)
Don't be too happy for next year.
It is possible for him to move the Aiden's event for the second half of day 12.Because otherwise first half will be with 7 events and second half with only 5.It really depends how long will be other events.Especially the alternative events-Liam/Morello and first side job/second side job.

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
got a question for old dog and holy bacchus since u 2 have the best inside track on updates and knowing L&P so well do u think this next update will be the last one for the year or do u see another one around Nov or Dec just a question not complaining like most do on here lol

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
got a question for old dog and holy bacchus since u 2 have the best inside track on updates and knowing L&P so well do u think this next update will be the last one for the year or do u see another one around Nov or Dec just a question not complaining like most do on here lol
the next events should be smaller, so maybe another update in December may be there. But we already know how l & p keeps its promises, so ....

Xydal

Apr 5, 2019
Hoping for rough and brutal, preferably degrading as well.. but most likely not :/
Never gonna happen, L&P too much vanilla guy. (S)He can't create such things, for examples take a look on subway and park thugs. They aren't villains at all.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
There could well be another update in late December so yes it is possible

Reactions: Alley_Cat
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes