JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
The 5th of August it will be 4 months since the last update. Either his update size is too ambitious or he works incredibly slowly. I used to proof read and test Man of the House for Faerin. He was cranking out an update every two weeks. Granted, he was working on his game full time, but other developers I have proofread for do updates monthly or every other month. That's fairly standard. This developer should reexamine his routine in my opinion. It's a good game, but you tend to sour on a game when it takes this long between updates and as many have pointed out there is so very little sexual action with the MC when an update does happen.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
The 5th of August it will be 4 months since the last update. Either his update size is too ambitious or he works incredibly slowly. I used to proof read and test Man of the House for Faerin. He was cranking out an update every two weeks. Granted, he was working on his game full time, but other developers I have proofread for do updates monthly or every other month. That's fairly standard. This developer should reexamine his routine in my opinion. It's a good game, but you tend to sour on a game when it takes this long between updates and as many have pointed out there is so very little sexual action with the MC when an update does happen.
The last of Faerin, Mystwood, except the intro, very few renders/update, more programming. You can't compare.

Reactions: wynlard

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
The last of Faerin, Mystwood, except the intro, very few renders/update, more programming. You can't compare.
I compared his work on Man of the House to this game. Mystwood Manor is a game with mechanics I detest. That's why I no longer work with Faerin. I told him why. I can compare his work on Man of the House to A Wife and Mother. I just did.

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
>Make a top 3 game.
>17 million users
>Explain that you can't update it because you don't have time...

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes