Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
finally naked alyssa :love:.
Was that actually confirmed? If I recall, the Yoga event was the only event where L&P confirmed nudity. He's just been suspiciously silent regarding the Ellie/Julia and Alyssa events, and hasn't told us not to expect nudity or sex scenes like he has for the Dylan and Morello events

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I don't like this game. By the time a new update comes out, I don't remember what happened in the game
All you need to do then is read the walkthrough or play on skip. Not that there is much content yet, and most of it is the more recent stuff. I'm really looking forward to seeing Ellie and Julia develop their relationship

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Was that actually confirmed? If I recall, the Yoga event was the only event where L&P confirmed nudity. He's just been suspiciously silent regarding the Ellie/Julia and Alyssa events, and hasn't told us not to expect nudity or sex scenes like he has for the Dylan and Morello events
confirmed 100% no but i guess finally she is naked
last event we got this:
screenshot0007.png

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
All you need to do then is read the walkthrough or play on skip. Not that there is much content yet, and most of it is the more recent stuff. I'm really looking forward to seeing Ellie and Julia develop their relationship
It would be great. But it won't be very soon

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
We don't know when the next update will be,It could be late August or early September depending on who you ask
Sadly my prediction for between 10 and 20 August is wrong.
There is still some work to be done on Alyssa's event.
He will need at least 10 days for Liam and Morello events.
Then probably 3 weeks for the other 15%,maybe more because I have the feeling this update will be text heavy.
So my new guess is 1-10 September.
A couple of months back I replayed the game, and he's definitely changed it. I even looked through the code to be sure. It's fairly easy these days to add more Filthy points anyway. I think in one playthrough I had around 400
He change it in the last update.
If you want to experience old system with you need 35 filthy points,for example, you need an update from 2019.
I know we won't get Jessica/Heather shower scene but at least something simular to Patricia/Sophia shower scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: wynlard

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Well, I dont like lesbian stuff tbh.. hope the next update contains a bit sex scene with men too.. :(
So far Dylan and Morello have been confirmed to not have sex scenes. So unless you mean Liam, you're out of luck. But he's more likely to have another one the morning after, based on his event being specifically GW.

If you just mean general content though, since you need to have accepted Aiden's tasks to get the Alyssa scene anyway, there's a good chance some of the dialogue will develop that setup.

shakus-gravus

May 24, 2020
This guy has hit his 4th goal about 4-6 times thus far, where he promises to upgrade his hardware to accelerate development and maybe even offer 1080p resolution images. Reality is that he is slower than ever and has in fact not upgraded his rig as promised. Needs to act like he's running a business, which is what this is and follow the lead of more professional and successful developers on this site, patreon, etc.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm sure you meant sexy scenes or something, right? Because I can assure you, you won't see any Sophia/Dylan or Sophia/Morello sex scenes for years. Well, not in this game, anyway.
No, I believe L&P said sex scenes, but since I'm on the Lesbian route, it's much of a muchness to me anyway. It wouldn't surprise me if L&P is dangling the sex scene carrot in front most of us though - there'll probably be some announcement closer to release date that there wont be any in the Ellie/Julia and Alyssa events either.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes