Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So, if Claire will kiss Marie or touch her, in a more or less paternal way, is gonna help Sophia relax and think she didn't do anything wrong.
That is my biggest hope for this event and it might even make the 300+ renders worth it.

This game need some serious cheat mode?
If there was a cheat for "time travel", I think we'd all take it. :ROFLMAO:

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Here a thought. What if Ellie gets to Dylan first before Sophia, if there is an Ellie/Dylan scene?
That's a very, very interesting thought which I find myself liking the idea a lot, that could give Dylan some more confidence to try the same with Sophia. :love:

A perfect combination of incest temptation with jealousy; Sophia is shocked to see it but gets turned on by it and feels herself getting jealous of Ellie making her want to do it with Dylan even more. :love:
Hahaha, a perfect incest combination indeed. Plus, seeing Sophia getting jealous about her children it's always a nice thing to watch and making her feel more seduced to the incest nature and more abiding to the idea of doing far more with Dylan, and...or...Ellie. :sneaky: :cool:(y)

Two possible Jealousy with Sophia/Dylan... One with Amber during the Pool and a possible one with Ellie. :unsure::love::love::love::giggle:
I hope we get to see something about that regarding Amber & Dylan in the future but what I saw during the pool event was still good enough, and then the possibility of another one with Ellie...that sounds really nice and interesting.

Hell, as long it's about Sophia & her children I'm okay with it since, to me, they're the main or more important characters in the game. So a 3some or jealousy or some action among all three of them if not together it's all excellent. :sneaky::love:(y)

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I'd bet on losing control, more than anything else, with one of the two Ellie or Dylan. First candidate is Ellie, of course, and it'll be the breasts that are first to touch.
That's why we don't need sex :ROFLMAO: before that happens. We need a really horny Sophia until then.

• Love
Reactions: Hlextor and wynlard

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
If we have nothing sexual or intimate between Alyssa and Zac, with Sophia as witness, or without Zac, I'm afraid Dylan's way will be to catch Sophia with Ellie. The next update will take off the doubts.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
If we have nothing sexual or intimate between Alyssa and Zac, with Sophia as witness or without Zac, I'm afraid Dylan's way will be to catch Sophia with Ellie. The next update will take off the doubts.
Not necessarily. Sexual frustration alone plus all the things she does to "help" Dylan might be enough to help her let go of her inhibitions. Moreso if she's doing things with Ellie and is starting to view intimacy with her children as nothing wrong.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Not necessarily. Sexual frustration alone plus all the things she does to "help" Dylan might be enough to help her let go of her inhibitions. Moreso if she's doing things with Ellie and is starting to view intimacy with her children as nothing wrong.
Just to add on to what you said about her inhibitions, this will be a great way for her to transition into a more sensual and seductive plotline that could be on par with Ellie and Patricia's plot. Because let's face it if his plans are for Sophia to ride Sex-Ed through as the plot between her and Dylan, that will be a horrible plotline.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Man, all this talk of Sophia getting freaky with Dylan and Ellie is both hot and depressing at the same time, and it feels more weighted in favour of depressing due to the fact that we probably won't see anything like this for about 6 years unless L&P's development time speeds up.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Just to add on to what you said about her inhibitions, this will be a great way for her to transition into a more sensual and seductive plotline that could be on par with Ellie and Patricia's plot. Because let's face it if his plans are for Sophia to ride Sex-Ed through as the plot between her and Dylan, that will be a horrible plotline.
Sex-ed, next 3rd update :D, it's not only shota but a bit of femdom, Sophia is gonna be the boss, will see what kind of boss, playing with apostles's libido. I really hope to see some juicy scenes.
She can't carry anything with her, so, she can't prepare anything before, in her house: drawings, images, videos, .... Dylan doesn't have to know what's going on.
Ellie got some help from outside, the kiss with Patricia, maybe Dylan gets a similar "help" and the only one I can see is: Zac/Alyssa. Otherwise, L&P has 2 options: Dylan catches Sophia with Ellie or Sophia loses control during some kind of massage.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes