armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I agree with you about ICSTOR. His last two games, Milf's Villa and InStory 2, was cut short because he wanted to move on to Milfy City, which it looks like will be cut short too, and He had to bring in another artist to help continue Milfy City production because he was burnt out. Supposedly, he's working on another title now.

L&P will continue to do what he seems is right in his eyes. Also; there are people on his Patreon who will support him no matter how long it takes. So trying to give him some advice or perception about his process is pretty much moot at this point.
Trust me.People that will support him 10+ years for one project is not that many.Of course there will be always new patrons to replace the old ones.
Not that I really expect we will get all 30 days of the game if he don't lower significantly the time between updates.
I only hope the important people will get at least 1 sex scene with Sophia.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Trust me.People that will support him 10+ years for one project is not that many.Of course there will be always new patrons to replace the old ones.
Not that I really expect we will get all 30 days of the game if he don't lower significantly the time between updates.
There's only 5 characters I'd deem to be "important" who haven't had sex with Sophia yet - Dylan, Ellie, Patricia, Sam, and Alyssa. I'm not following all those paths, but as far as I'm concerned, they're the only characters who matter right now and everything should be centred around them.

The only other character who could be important would be an older man of similar age to Sophia and Liam because if some people want a straight cheating path for Sophia with the chance for her to end up with him in a loving relationship, there needs to be a character like that. Maybe that will be Morello, but even though I wouldn't be on that path, I'd rather it not be a mobster because that doesn't seem like the right kind of guy for Sophia.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I'm sure L&P has at least one scene plan for each of the main supporting cast (Dylan, Sam, Ellie, and Patricia). The question is when will that happen. Like you, I don't think he is going to make 30 playable days if he continues down this path. He will burn out or fatigue first. Also; (This is speculation on my part) I think he may be considering splitting the time of day events (morning, noon, afternoon, and evening) into updates so he can get something out quickly basically 1/4 day updates.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I'm sure L&P has at least one scene plan for each of the main supporting cast (Dylan, Sam, Ellie, and Patricia). The question is when will that happen. Like you, I don't think he is going to make 30 playable days if he continues down this path. He will burn out or fatigue first. Also; (This is speculation on my part) I think he may be considering splitting the time of day events (morning, noon, afternoon, and evening) into updates so he can get something out quickly basically 1/4 day updates.
And I think the main reason for not finishing the game will be the family.Yes he can find an understanding GF,but not for that long.Especially if they reach the kids talk.
OK guys too much of the same issue with the VN is very clear and you are right; so lets just change topic for a little bit i want to start telling my opinion on Alyssa event would be girls talk and making their relationship growth, i can not be sure but i will vote we will get Alyssa's bra size while the gilrs shop that is important information to our friends in the fan art thread can't wait to see Alyssa changing into sexy clothes and asking Sophia what she think, oohh yeah
I don't find talking about bra size to be even closer to the sexy event L&P is promoting.
Forget about that-it must be at least one kiss.Anything less will just confirm the blames so many are making.
Guys can anyone tell me approximately what will be the game size for windows with this update? I remember it already being 4gb, will it increase considerably or just a little bit?
The game now is around 2.6GB.After 0.100-probably around 3GB.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hadgar
Dec 30, 2019
OK guys too much of the same issue with the VN is very clear and you are right; so lets just change topic for a little bit i want to start telling my opinion on Alyssa event would be girls talk and making their relationship growth, i can not be sure but i will vote we will get Alyssa's bra size while the gilrs shop that is important information to our friends in the fan art thread can't wait to see Alyssa changing into sexy clothes and asking Sophia what she think, oohh yeah

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
HERE MERE< I second that motion.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I do hope he has considerably more than 1 scene planned for those characters. Having to wait 8 more years for one, and only one, sex scene with Dylan would be worse than having to wait 8 more years for it.

SophiaMelinda

Sep 9, 2019
Guys can anyone tell me approximately what will be the game size for windows with this update? I remember it already being 4gb, will it increase considerably or just a little bit?

alward

Jul 17, 2020
each new render weights about 400kb, x1000 renders, that's 400Mb
mp3 (if there's any new, about 3.5mb average), lets say 5 for background music of sfx (17.5Mb).
version 0.095 was 2.6Gb

So expect something close to 3.1GB

RoadGork

Dec 16, 2017
ICSTOR at least has sex scenes in their games, and top quality ones at that. Their problem is that they seem to get bored and burned out easily, probably owing to the fact that their games never really seem to have a clear endgame in mind; it's all about the seduction of various women, mostly family members, but once that's done they don't know how to tie everything together and create a satisfying ending so they give up.

ICSTOR's not much on creating compelling narrative, but L&P is. L&P's issue that they simply do too much. They could easily achieve the same results from all the previous events and the ones yet to come if they halved the number of renders for each of them. This game could be done in 5 years (still a long time, I know) if they did this and released a full playable day update every 3-4 months and the quality of the game would not diminish if they did.
Yep, he got sex scenes, but every game he creates goes through the same pattern of having a promising start and rushed ending, and for me, that is worse than issues with L&P. At least for now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cedrog

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
We're going to have two events:
yoga-event/Claire-Marie mother-daughter, to smooth the relation between Sophia and Ellie and another one, Alyssa-event, with a possible presence of Zac, to do the same between Sophia and Dylan.

So, if Claire will kiss Marie or touch her, in a more or less paternal way, is gonna help Sophia relax and think she didn't do anything wrong.
Let's see what we have between Alyssa and Zac? Right now, they (Dylan and Zac ) are at same level.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes