SophiaMelinda

Sep 9, 2019
Foot of the mountain.
It's not mother, it's aunt Melinda :love: . Sexy, hot, curvaceous aunty. Expect severe grinding. But with Walkthrough, you can finish till the last update without any problem. Some of those scenes will tease you, but will also deliver. Highly recommended.
Oh yes! Melinda
I wish I had an aunt like her. Playing the game I get real jealous of the MC lol.

Reactions: truerty

SophiaMelinda

Sep 9, 2019
Well one thing is for sure, if you want to ruin anyone's day and get them depressed just ask them to check the L&P game progress on his patreon.
It really makes me mad. Everyday for the last few days I go there hoping for some progress and closer to finish but it is painfully slow. Still at 80 and 70.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
well actually L&P can but you just don't want L&P to make over 1k renders per half day.

I would prefer full-day update and faster updates, but can't deny L&P goes all out to make each event he adds great, and he usually succeeds.
I think a lot of people don't want L&P to make over 1000 renders per half day, not just me.

Don't get me wrong, I love this game and these characters and think that the slowburn progression and the relationship building is great, but it's just too much of a slowburn with lots of superflous moments, dialogue and characters, and I guarantee that L&P could easily achieve the same results with half the renders of each event and limiting themselves to at least 1000 renders per playable day.

diester

Apr 28, 2020
si tu arrives à le traduire alors là, trop bien :)
if you can translate it, then there, too good :)

I'm already on another translation which may take a lot of time if I go to the end, especially since I have more than 700 files which represents 2.26 GB.

on the other hand I am not perfect and I make mistakes :(

yes "too good" that said in French in fact it's a way of speaking ^^

anyway thank you Alley_Cat for your help

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Kale2222

Jul 11, 2020
I think a lot of people don't want L&P to make over 1000 renders per half day, not just me.

Don't get me wrong, I love this game and these characters and think that the slowburn progression and the relationship building is great, but it's just too much of a slowburn with lots of superflous moments, dialogue and characters, and I guarantee that L&P could easily achieve the same results with half the renders of each event and limiting themselves to at least 1000 renders per playable day.
[/QUOTE

I said the same thing game has so many unncey stuff in it like why have chcacters like the two boys at the museum

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020

So slow that it and interest fizzles out it can not call itself a slow burn it is evolution (will take decades to get anywhere) it IS that slow and after all this time still no real sex

snof

Sep 22, 2017
Snof, I'm not happy with the situation at all. In fact, I expressed my opinion on the matter several times on this board and his member page. I am vocal about L&P work and have praised and criticized his work. Now, In my opinion, He is taking too long between updates, which I believe is the result of too many cutscenes and renders. Also, Made comments in the past and didn't' really address the issue when it became a problem, which is causing a PR issue for letting it fester. Also, L&P has too many side characters with too many plots which consist of the side stories and the continued character additions. In fact, the game is already too big for him to handle, which he needs to reevaluate his process to help him bring it down to a manageable level if he continues to fly solo on his project to avoid getting burned out or hire people to help him with development.

Now with that said, I believe you missed the point of my comment. The point was L&P, although he taking too long to make updates and he can be argumentive, has yet to stop producing his novel which takes roughly six months to complete for one gameday whereas Isctor started off well with his updates, only taking a couple of months to produce. Then in March of 2019, he started to slow down and came to a stop, which resulted in a health issue for 2 months for April and May then extended it in June, but started back up on the game in mid or end of June slowly. From that point, he released Milfy City 6c around October and it was incomplete missing animations. Isctor stated that he would bring out the completed version in November and it turned out it went into December. From there, after he released Milfy City 6e and stated he would release updates every couple of months. And now it's July after he made that statement from December of last year, where he admitted he lost interest, reneged on his statement for updates in a couple of months, ban or global mute members (Patreon included) from discord if they ask questions about the update timeframe, and he has a team helping him with his work. Also; there is no update as of yet.

So the point to my comment is there are other developers who have a larger membership base and making more money but are doing as far worst in terms of production, from my example above in this statement.

my statements are true for every slow milking games. stop being patreon . and when they realized they can't milk their fans so easily , they will be better ;)

btw i hate icstor too. you can see my post in milfycity.

RoadGork

Dec 16, 2017
my statements are true for every slow milking games. stop being patreon . and when they realized they can't milk their fans so easily , they will be better ;)

btw i hate icstor too. you can see my post in milfycity.
ICSTOR is way worse in my opinion, considering his story and how many times he gets away with his actions towards his own games.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

Intermediate information: The Alyssa event has already 160 renders and it's sure that it will have more than 200! But it will definitely have less than 300. I'm at the final part of its development now.
can someone ask L&P on patreon what we can expect for the sophie/alyssa event.maybe L&P said something like the yoga class. :unsure:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
can someone ask L&P on patreon what we can expect for the sophie/alyssa event.maybe L&P said something like the yoga class. :unsure:
No you will get the same response as you got for the yoga event,erotic,sexy but no sex.

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
progress is 80, 70, 0, 0 --------------> waiting for 100, 100, 100, 100.
kinda slow this time .... translation and programming will take 25-30 days I suppose.
my prediction for next update around mid to late September.

loli13

Sep 22, 2019
Or maybe in December... Just kdding. Anytime tomorrow would be great :D

Did LP wrote something about the 1st job? Thinking of some groping and touching from the old guys or some nip/thong slip ;)

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

Did LP wrote something about the 1st job? Thinking of some groping and touching from the old guys or some nip/thong slip ;)
no

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

In December we are expecting 0.105.Not sure if he really can make it if 0.100 come out really middle of September like some are saying.There is still some chance for August,but he must finish Alyssa this month otherwise-yes September release.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
ICSTOR is way worse in my opinion, considering his story and how many times he gets away with his actions towards his own games.
ICSTOR at least has sex scenes in their games, and top quality ones at that. Their problem is that they seem to get bored and burned out easily, probably owing to the fact that their games never really seem to have a clear endgame in mind; it's all about the seduction of various women, mostly family members, but once that's done they don't know how to tie everything together and create a satisfying ending so they give up.

ICSTOR's not much on creating compelling narrative, but L&P is. L&P's issue that they simply do too much. They could easily achieve the same results from all the previous events and the ones yet to come if they halved the number of renders for each of them. This game could be done in 5 years (still a long time, I know) if they did this and released a full playable day update every 3-4 months and the quality of the game would not diminish if they did.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes