Lukereds

Sep 28, 2019
Only a genius can believe to download up to 15 mb per sec. You have to consider the server not the connection! ‍♀
I'm over 120 mb per sec currently... But servers suck

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2018
Only a genius can believe to download up to 15 gigs per sec. You have to consider the server not the connection! ‍♀
I'm over 120 mb per sec currently... But servers suck
"15 gigs per sec."? Dude, what are you smoking? Because I want some.
Mega is fast enough, so is nopy, most of the time, btw.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
une traduction française serait-elle possible ou non?
To my knowledge all translations would need to be fan made. You can't even get the game in the dev's native German. Oh, and you need to provide an English translation to your posts, even if it's just Google Translate

diester

Apr 28, 2020
To my knowledge all translations would need to be fan made. You can't even get the game in the dev's native German. Oh, and you need to provide an English translation to your posts, even if it's just Google Translate

sorry i was sure i had copied paste it in english and i didn't even see i was wrong.

for the translation on some game it is not possible because the files are locked, otherwise I did not mind doing it.

good after I can do it only with renpy so if the game is done under unity I do not know how to do it

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
sorry i was sure i had copied paste it in english and i didn't even see i was wrong.

for the translation on some game it is not possible because the files are locked, otherwise I did not mind doing it.

good after I can do it only with renpy so if the game is done under unity I do not know how to do it
The game is all Renpy, so if you've got something like Unren, accessing the code is pretty easy. If you PM me I can help you get started on a translation. I helped another member start an Indian translation, so I imagine a French one wouldn't be too hard

SophiaMelinda

Sep 9, 2019
Well to get one or one and a half day or 2 days of gameplay per year, people here definitely not joking when they say it will take 10 maybe 15 years to complete the game and all that.
Dev really need to increase his speed because there are still so many days left to be done.
The one thing I fear that he may leave it before we even get a chance to see Sophia fuck someone else. I hope not.
Game is quite big for my data so will use neighbour's WiFi lol.

diester

Apr 28, 2020
The game is all Renpy, so if you've got something like Unren, accessing the code is pretty easy. If you PM me I can help you get started on a translation. I helped another member start an Indian translation, so I imagine a French one wouldn't be too hard
So I said THANK YOU, really I find that there is not enough mutual aid and you offer it to me it's really cool

I do not know Unren, so i will take a look

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
So I said THANK YOU, really I find that there is not enough mutual aid and you offer it to me it's really cool

I do not know Unren, so i will take a look
si tu arrives à le traduire alors là, trop bien :)
if you can translate it, then there, too good :)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It could be a round 1170 renders so far.
Yoga event has a round 490 renders
Ellie/Julia event has a round 380 renders
Sophia/Alyssa between 200/300 renders
100 renders in between scenes.
This is just a rough guess from the information I have gotten from the AwAm forum
See, this is what L&P's major problem is: making over 1000 renders for a half-day update of a game with 30 planned playable days and we're still only on day 11.

When they said they'll try to cut down on dialogue and therefore renders, they had better mean it because if this render count was one full day or even 2 days it would be a lot better, but they simply cannot continue to make this many renders for each half-day of the game.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
See, this is what L&P's major problem is: making over 1000 renders for a half-day update of a game with 30 planned playable days and we're still only on day 11.

When they said they'll try to cut down on dialogue and therefore renders, they had better mean it because if this render count was one full day or even 2 days it would be a lot better, but they simply cannot continue to make this many renders for each half-day of the game.
To be fair this update has 3 big events, which may not happen again. So far it only looks like the rock concert is the only big event of the entire playable day 12

Last edited:
Reactions: Old Dog

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
To be fair this update has 3 big events, which may not hapen again. So far it only looks like the rock concert is the only big event of the entire playable day 12
"Big event" is a relative term in so far as it describes how many renders the event has, but does anyone really think that the yoga event will be "big" in terms of advancing the plot by providing a raunchy sex scene, or a pivotal moment in Sophia's lesbian or incest corruption? I'd guess not.

Events like these could probably be done very easily in half or even 1/4 the number of renders, so even an event that doesn't seem "big" from the standpoint of its importance to the plot or its setting, could still be "big" in its render count if L&P overdoes it as he appears to be doing here. So if some of those day 12 events end up being "big" in terms of renders, we could be faced with another situation of having a massive, bloated half-day update if L&P doesn't tone it down as they said they will try to do.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
To be fair this update has 3 big events, which may not hapen again. So far it only looks like the rock concert is the only big event of the entire playable day 12
Actually we probably will have days with even more than 3 big events.Don't forget that the dev have mention several times that there is not enough days.So we are maybe at the time when every day will be packed as much as he can.
what about the father?
Are you talking about Liam?
He probably can fight with Bakarina for the title most dense character ever.
And of course he will fail again and won't get the title.

• Haha
Reactions: Hlextor
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes