Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well do we know how many renders are expected in the update? Assuming it's about 1500, then that's 15 renders per 1%, so 150 for the Morello event and 75 for Liam, so around 225 total
It could be a round 1170 renders so far.
Yoga event has a round 490 renders
Ellie/Julia event has a round 380 renders
Sophia/Alyssa between 200/300 renders
100 renders in between scenes.
This is just a rough guess from the information I have gotten from the AwAm forum

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It could be a round 1160 renders so far.
This is just a rough guess from the information I have gotten from the AwAm forum
There's also the Sophia/Ellie event and the Dylan events. No information about the amount of renders in them?

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
There's also the Sophia/Ellie event and the Dylan events. No information about the amount of renders in them?
Nothing so far but the bikini fashion show had 277 renders.
I have just checked and all pool scenes have over 600 renders

Last edited:
Reactions: Alley_Cat

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It could be a round 1170 renders so far.
Didn't we have 180 renders only between choose your adventure(Alyssa or Ellie/Julia) and yoga?

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
No mention of either the Sophia/Ellie event or the Dylan event other than the spoiler that we got.
We should get some more news in the next couple of days.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

Intermediate information: The Alyssa event has already 160 renders and it's sure that it will have more than 200! But it will definitely have less than 300. I'm at the final part of its development now.
still is a big event.we got another dylan/ellie event?

Last edited:

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
In the update that will follow this one, it is imperative that L&P challenge itself to achieve a full day in about 4-5 months.
It is by training now that he will eventually succeed while keeping an equivalent quality.

• Haha
Reactions: humanno21

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Alyssa/Sophia event is almost done so that leaves just the Liam/Sophia and the morello meeting left to do
Liam/Sophia-they will play Doom Eternal and will lose because of Liam.Sophia will get angry and send him to sleep on the couch

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The rock concert may take up the whole evening
AFAIK, the other events that update are a Nathalie event and a Dylan/Ellie event, both in the afternoon. This of course assumes he splits the updates into morning/noon and afternoon/evening like usual

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
AFAIK, the other events that update are a Nathalie event and a Dylan/Ellie event, both in the afternoon. This of course assumes he splits the updates into morning/noon and afternoon/evening like usual
We should find out soon(ish) what he has planned for the future I hope.

Lukereds

Sep 28, 2019
I hope to see new cable technology in next 5 years because the game will be heavy in future. So 4/5 months per updates and more gigas equal to hours for downloading...I don't know if it's the clever solution...
Probably it's better using low resolution and when the game is at good point rebuild quickly to hd quality. If I calculate the finished game it will be about 5 gigas more or less...

David9sk

May 17, 2020
I hope to see new cable technology in next 5 years because the game will be heavy in future. So 4/5 months per updates and more gigas equal to hours for downloading...I don't know if it's the clever solution...
Probably it's better using low resolution and when the game is at good point rebuild quickly to hd quality. If I calculate the finished game it will be about 5 gigas more or less...
even if the game had 30GB today, you can download it with good fast internet for two hours, so it wouldn't matter, it pays to wait, this game is still the best in terms of story and reality

Feb 7, 2018
Just curious... what part of the world are you from? 1 Gbps cable or fibre connections are available for some time now in Europe, under $15/mo where I live. So, 30 GB is like what, 4 minutes download?

even if the game had 30GB today, you can download it with good fast internet for two hours,
Hmm, so it's a ~40 Mbps connection. This was fast probably 10 years ago.

Last edited:

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
In the update that will follow this one, it is imperative that L&P challenge itself to achieve a full day in about 4-5 months.
It is by training now that he will eventually succeed while keeping an equivalent quality.
I come from the future
Gonna paste a message from his patreon in 2024.
"hello L&P here, I missed the challenge so I'm only delivering 1 quarter of the day after these 8 months but don't worry, it has 2400 renders."

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes