Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
So the point to my comment is there are other developers who have a larger membership base and making more money but are doing a far worst in terms of production, from my example above in this statement.
I do not understand why people keep coming pestering him to do the same shit that others do, for me the point and interest of this game is the fact that he is pretty unique in its deep developpement and that you have a relatively realistic setting (for a game) and you do not see the MC getting fucked silly by every alpha male passing around. There is a flavor and charm in this one that I find in no other games, even those I love.

But in the end, my opinion or others do not matter for shit, the thing is that it is his game and his baby, he can do whatever the fuck he want with it, and the fact that he stay alone on in it prove that it is the point for him, he want the game to go his way and will build it like he want. Even patrons do not have anything to say, what they support is his vision, his creative mind, if they do not like what he do anymore, they just have to stop supporting him. For him the goal is maybe not the money, and that is why he keep pushing in this way, in his personnal vision. Personnally I love to see this dedication and heart in his creation.

Reactions: Matt1

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Westpod, Is by far the closest artist I've seen, that capture Sophia to her original design. If I was L&P, I would try to reach out to him to see if he could possibly assist. Thanks for sharing.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Snof, I'm not happy with the situation at all. In fact, I expressed my opinion on the matter several times on this board and his member page. I am vocal about L&P work and have praised and criticized his work. Now, In my opinion, He is taking too long between updates, which I believe is the result of too many cutscenes and renders. Also, Made comments in the past and didn't' really address the issue when it became a problem, which is causing a PR issue for letting it fester. Also, L&P has too many side characters with too many plots which consist of the side stories and the continued character additions. In fact, the game is already too big for him to handle, which he needs to reevaluate his process to help him bring it down to a manageable level if he continues to fly solo on his project to avoid getting burned out or hire people to help him with development.

Now with that said, I believe you missed the point of my comment. The point was L&P, although he taking too long to make updates and he can be argumentive, has yet to stop producing his novel which takes roughly six months to complete for one gameday whereas Isctor started off well with his updates, only taking a couple of months to produce. Then in March of 2019, he started to slow down and came to a stop, which resulted in a health issue for 2 months for April and May then extended it in June, but started back up on the game in mid or end of June slowly. From that point, he released Milfy City 6c around October and it was incomplete missing animations. Isctor stated that he would bring out the completed version in November and it turned out it went into December. From there, after he released Milfy City 6e and stated he would release updates every couple of months. And now it's July after he made that statement from December of last year, where he admitted he lost interest, reneged on his statement for updates in a couple of months, ban or global mute members (Patreon included) from discord if they ask questions about the update timeframe, and he has a team helping him with his work. Also; there is no update as of yet.

So the point to my comment is there are other developers who have a larger membership base and making more money but are doing a far worst in terms of production, from my example above in this statement.
Huge part of that is because no matter how bad is ISCTOR now,this his 7-th game.He have 6 games done under his belt.We know he can deliver if he want.
L&P is sadly not even close to 6-7 games.And seeing how this game is moving towards 6-10 more years to be done-I can't be that optimistic that we will get all 30 days.Let alone a second,third,seventh game.

RazzP0ker

Jul 17, 2020
Do you guys anything know about the game when will get a update? And this update will be big or small one? Also do you have any advice like this game?

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Do you guys anything know about the game when will get a update? And this update will be big or small one? Also do you have any advice like this game?
Update could arrive next month and it is the 3rd biggest update so far,the demo being the first.
As for the game try it out and see what you think, but if you are looking for a quick fap then this is not the game for you.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
people u got to look at AWAM as like a star wars movie they only come out every 2 yrs but they r worth the wait as like AWAM only comes out maybe 3 times a year but its worth the wait. so stop the pissing and moaning and bitching and just relaxes when it here it will be worth it
Star Wars sucks now so this is a fitting comparison I guess. 3 updates per year would be acceptable if there was tons of progression in each but there isn't..this game is too slow paced and the dev is just milking it at this point.

Feb 7, 2018
[...] it is the 3rd biggest update so far,the demo being the first.
It still will be half a day update, but it will be relatively big (for AWAM, anyway) in terms of the number of renders, so it means a lot of different angles, facial expressions, etc. I'm guessing, a good chunk of these will be basically duplicated with some minor changes for different branches.

As for the game try it out and see what you think, [...]
My advice to anyone considering checking it out - just don't! Wait 5, 10 or 15 years, till it's done or nearly done. Otherwise it will be a frustrating experience, regardless If you will like the game as it is for now or not.

edit. word

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 840101

Otherwise it will be a frustrating experience, regardless If you liked the game so far or not.
I haveta strongly disagree on this one. I mean, its solely your own experience with this game and you cannot say that for all the persons. I like this game for what it is, well, except for the slow updates ofcourse.:) So, its based only on each person' likings.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
"the 3rd biggest update"

nr of renders mean shit. Once the setting and lightning is done, we're talking about just changing camera angles and a few sliders to the left or right to change some expressions.

L&P has at least 25-30% of renders that arent needed each update. Only fools get deceived by the "this was my biggest update yet with 128398 renders".
If those renders arent needed to push a story, they're just filler, that's all.

SophiaMelinda

Sep 9, 2019
I wonder when Sophia finally sleeps with someone other than Liam(please be Sam) will that unlock something in her and she becomes this free woman and starts to get more open with other persons than what she is now or will that impact her in the opposite way and she feel the guilt of what she did and close her down much more and blames herself for being such a slut?
I guess the whole experience will play an important role, if it is consensual and sensitive she may start to enjoy this more, however if it is forced and brutal she may go deep into her shell.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I wonder when Sophia finally sleeps with someone other than Liam(please be Sam) will that unlock something in her and she becomes this free woman and starts to get more open with other persons than what she is now or will that impact her in the opposite way and she feel the guilt of what she did and close her down much more and blames herself for being such a slut?
I guess the whole experience will play an important role, if it is consensual and sensitive she may start to enjoy this more, however if it is forced and brutal she may go deep into her shell.
Forced or brutal.You do have some choices in this game as for brutal no.Sophia is already being forced into certain situations,depending on choices made.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
"the 3rd biggest update"

nr of renders mean shit. Once the setting and lightning is done, we're talking about just changing camera angles and a few sliders to the left or right to change some expressions.

L&P has at least 25-30% of renders that arent needed each update. Only fools get deceived by the "this was my biggest update yet with 128398 renders".
If those renders arent needed to push a story, they're just filler, that's all.
(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Reactions: Elemo
D

Deleted member 840101

I'm a little bit confused right now. o_O See ya in 5 years, if this isn't a frustrating experience for you yet.
Yeah, I am not ok with the slow updates but that doesn't mean I hate it or I might get frustrated.
After all, there are still some games that suits my interest.
And if you really say that you are frustrated, I'll tell you one thing ( Just a thought ):

Since you know that this update doesn't have any sex scene why don't you skip it?
Why don't you skip all the updates and play only the update in which sophia finally fucks somebody else?
I bet you can't do that.

Also, I decided to stop playing all adult games for my own sake and I planned to do it after this upcoming update of AWAM. So we two, having a conversation after 5 years is not likely gonna happen.

Feb 7, 2018
Since you know that this update doesn't have any sex scene why don't you skip it?
Why don't you skip all the updates and play only the update in which sophia finally fucks somebody else?
I bet you can't do that.
Dude, have you even read my post, or part of it regarding my advice to people considering playing AWAM (for the first time) right now? I've my doubts, or you're not the sharpest tool in the shed. It was all about slow development, nothing more.

I bet you can't do that.
LOL, this what I'm talking about. There won't be any sex scenes (in the interesting routes) for years!

Also, I decided to stop playing all adult games for my own sake and I planned to do it after this upcoming update of AWAM. So we two, having a conversation after 5 years is not likely gonna happen.
Good for you! :LUL:

edit:word

Last edited:

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I bet you can't do that.
I do that for over 2 years now. Yet i still find it hillarious when i see ppl defending it. As i said 2 years ago slow pace is good. But this game is so slow that when the final act will happen everyone will be dissapointed as you cant stretch a sex scene with 9078097 renders without making it repetitive or boring.
That and the fact that entire games where started and done by the time this game has done 0 in terms of delivering stuff (i assume, as i played last time 2018) but if that has changed please feel free to tell me. Aside from Liam who she had sex with so far?

But if you like the game thats totally fine. Enjoy it. Donate for it. Become a patreon whatever you like. You won't change the ppl seeing it different as i wont change your mind about it.

I posted my critique to this game 2 years ago from a writing perspective and so far its still 100% accurate. I will check back in 2 years and post again the quote.

I told you so. xD

Feb 7, 2018
But this game is so slow that when the final act will happen everyone will be dissapointed as you cant stretch a sex scene with 9078097 renders without making it repetitive or boring.
Personally, I'm all for the slow burn and bazylion renders and shit, but when done within a reasonable time (which could be done only by a team of devs), not when the ETA is ~15 years, as for now.

Reactions: Elemo
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes