ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
In my opinion, these are most beautiful fan art of Sophia... even more beautiful the original on the game.
View attachment 738204 View attachment 738205 View attachment 738206
Even more beautiful than the original? I disagree.

This one is interesting, you can see its great quality, but despite of she looks beautiful and younger she also looks like a cyborg. I think she would be proper for Cuminator.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think that someone who can match the quality of L&P and even surpasses him would be westpod. Her hair, lipstick and dress here looks more detailed and realistic than in the game.

1595276051404.png

Kale2222

Jul 11, 2020
At best in the previous updates, the created or rended scene would move by 20/25 % in a week. But now it’s seems really slow for no reason. The events that his working on right now where not supposed to be as big as the previous ones. For the translation, programming and editing it takes generally 2 to 3 weeks in some of his previous updates. But this one will be by far the biggest so you can at least add one week to that. I think that unless a miracle happens and he finish the creation and rendering by the end of this month, it’s pretty clear that we won’t have anything before September. Which means 5 months between the last and this update.
he has a habit of having to many events that don't matter all that much

Reactions: FT35

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

This one is interesting, you can see its great quality, but despite of she looks beautiful and younger she also looks like a cyborg. I think she would be proper for Cuminator.

I think that someone who can match the quality of L&P and even surpasses him would be westpod. Her hair, lipstick and dress here looks more detailed and realistic than in the game.

View attachment 738417
AWAM and JOHN crossover:)

• Love
Reactions: truerty

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018

View attachment 738417
Taste is not something to discuss and everyone has different tastes. And of course, that depend too much of which one define as quality. I define quality as most real possible, matching maximum possible with the real life and with beautiful trace lines on the art.

Reactions: Bane71

Kale2222

Jul 11, 2020
kinda of funny that other games like fez and no mans sky and and divinity original sin where made with a team of 4 our 1 person and they come out and 3 years and there are open wrold games and rpg games this is a vislal novel and its been what 5 years and not done lol

Reactions: clur1t and TNTed

RoadGork

Dec 16, 2017
kinda of funny that other games like fez and no mans sky and and divinity original sin where made with a team of 4 our 1 person and they come out and 3 years and there are open wrold games and rpg games this is a vislal novel and its been what 5 years and not done lol
Ehhh what? Larian Studious is kinda old enough and not that small (their first game was like in 90-s or beginning of 2000-s and currently have 200+ workers?), and studio that made No Man Sky is bigger too (somewhere around 16 back in 2016). And even then, they still had big funding, cause Kickstarter shows potential investors that the product has promise. And no, it is not 5 years.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It's 3 years.
And better try with Bright Memory.
people u got to look at AWAM as like a star wars movie they only come out every 2 yrs but they r worth the wait as like AWAM only comes out maybe 3 times a year but its worth the wait. so stop the pissing and moaning and bitching and just relaxes when it here it will be worth it
Sorry but Star Wars movies are not worth the wait.At least outside original trilogy and animation series.

Last edited:

snof

Sep 22, 2017
Hello dear friends I have travel 60 years back to your time. In 2030 the developer will finally make sex scene with Sophia.... unfortunately the humanity found the way of immortality so he deleted that update and released just one boob scene. I post this here just to tell you that ! Do not despair, as long there is hope there will be always chance to live another 100 years !
lol good humour man.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
lol if you are happy with situation then what can i say ? wait for another 3 years. good luck
Snof, I'm not happy with the situation at all. In fact, I expressed my opinion on the matter several times on this board and his member page. I am vocal about L&P work and have praised and criticized his work. Now, In my opinion, He is taking too long between updates, which I believe is the result of too many cutscenes and renders. Also, Made comments in the past and didn't' really address the issue when it became a problem, which is causing a PR issue for letting it fester. Also, L&P has too many side characters with too many plots which consist of the side stories and the continued character additions. In fact, the game is already too big for him to handle, which he needs to reevaluate his process to help him bring it down to a manageable level if he continues to fly solo on his project to avoid getting burned out or hire people to help him with development.

Now with that said, I believe you missed the point of my comment. The point was L&P, although he taking too long to make updates and he can be argumentive, has yet to stop producing his novel which takes roughly six months to complete for one gameday whereas Isctor started off well with his updates, only taking a couple of months to produce. Then in March of 2019, he started to slow down and came to a stop, which resulted in a health issue for 2 months for April and May then extended it in June, but started back up on the game in mid or end of June slowly. From that point, he released Milfy City 6c around October and it was incomplete missing animations. Isctor stated that he would bring out the completed version in November and it turned out it went into December. From there, after he released Milfy City 6e and stated he would release updates every couple of months. And now it's July after he made that statement from December of last year, where he admitted he lost interest, reneged on his statement for updates in a couple of months, ban or global mute members (Patreon included) from discord if they ask questions about the update timeframe, and he has a team helping him with his work. Also; there is no update as of yet.

So the point to my comment is there are other developers who have a larger membership base and making more money but are doing as far worst in terms of production, from my example above in this statement.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes