Pal_

Jul 13, 2017
Hi, I have played the first three updates of the game, and then I skipped every upcoming update. I did that on many games. From reading the comments, I assume, I have to do it here for some more years.

My thoughts are, why even waiting and not skipping the game in total? I think a timeframe of 10 years isn´t even unrealistic, but that´s personally too long for me. It doesn´t count only on this game, but on many others as well. But, 10 years is too much, you´ll never know what happens from now on till 10 years, if you still live or die and I think with each coming year, there´ll be a decrease in motivation from the dev due to age or some other circumstances. So I see a high risk of it being abandoned after some time or revamped from the start. Slow burns like this only work in teams, to speed up the process, but completely alone? Don´t think so. Thoughts?

SophiaMelinda

Sep 9, 2019
Forced or brutal.You do have some choices in this game as for brutal no.Sophia is already being forced into certain situations,depending on choices made.
That's not brutal, what those thugs were doing that was brutal to some extent.
I think it won't dive too much in the brutal aspect as much as sensual ones.
Also I really want her first one to be a special one (obviously talking about her and Sam).
The way she is right now, I can't even imagine what will compel her to eventually go for it with someone else, will it be heartbreak? Will it be anger towards Liam or frustration with him?

SophiaMelinda

Sep 9, 2019
Hi, I have played the first three updates of the game, and then I skipped every upcoming update. I did that on many games. From reading the comments, I assume, I have to do it here for some more years.

My thoughts are, why even waiting and not skipping the game in total? I think a timeframe of 10 years isn´t even unrealistic, but that´s personally too long for me. It doesn´t count only on this game, but on many others as well. But, 10 years is too much, you´ll never know what happens from now on till 10 years, if you still live or die and I think with each coming year, there´ll be a decrease in motivation from the dev due to age or some other circumstances. So I see a high risk of it being abandoned after some time or revamped from the start. Slow burns like this only work in teams, to speed up the process, but completely alone? Don´t think so. Thoughts?
I still think 1 year from now we still will be complaining about the slow updates and will be discussing how and when Sophia will sleep with a different person other than her husband. Lol
The story and the slow pace feels really great and almost real imo. I like it. I'm glad it is not like those other games where the woman sleeps with someone very quickly.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
That's not brutal, what those thugs were doing that was brutal to some extent.
I think it won't dive too much in the brutal aspect as much as sensual ones.
Also I really want her first one to be a special one (obviously talking about her and Sam).
The way she is right now, I can't even imagine what will compel her to eventually go for it with someone else, will it be heartbreak? Will it be anger towards Liam or frustration with him?
I still think 1 year from now we still will be complaining about the slow updates and will be discussing how and when Sophia will sleep with a different person other than her husband. Lol
The story and the slow pace feels really great and almost real imo. I like it. I'm glad it is not like those other games where the woman sleeps with someone very quickly.
Sophia will sleep with different people,male and female, on both good wife and filthy route.A lot of people here think it will be with someone who is a close friend with Sophia as for violent/sex no it will not happen.
I am curious as to how this will all end on the filthy route and how Liam discovers Sophia's adultery

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Sophia will sleep with different people,male and female, on both good wife and filthy route.A lot of people here think it will be with someone who is a close friend with Sophia as for violent/sex no it will not happen.
I am curious as to how this will all end on the filthy route and how Liam discovers Sophia's adultery
Probably he will need help from Sherlock Holmes to figure it out.
Like seriously the guy is not very smart.Maybe even the most stupid male in the game.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I do that for over 2 years now. Yet i still find it hillarious when i see ppl defending it. As i said 2 years ago slow pace is good. But this game is so slow that when the final act will happen everyone will be dissapointed as you cant stretch a sex scene with 9078097 renders without making it repetitive or boring.
That and the fact that entire games where started and done by the time this game has done 0 in terms of delivering stuff (i assume, as i played last time 2018) but if that has changed please feel free to tell me. Aside from Liam who she had sex with so far?

But if you like the game thats totally fine. Enjoy it. Donate for it. Become a patreon whatever you like. You won't change the ppl seeing it different as i wont change your mind about it.

I posted my critique to this game 2 years ago from a writing perspective and so far its still 100% accurate. I will check back in 2 years and post again the quote.

I told you so. xD
Agreed. I liked that this wasn't a typical "female MC becomes a slut in one update" type of game but the dev has just done the extreme opposite. At this point its just frustrating, way more progression is needed ASAP but the dev will just drag it out more and more

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
I wonder when Sophia finally sleeps with someone other than Liam(please be Sam) will that unlock something in her and she becomes this free woman and starts to get more open with other persons than what she is now or will that impact her in the opposite way and she feel the guilt of what she did and close her down much more and blames herself for being such a slut?
I guess the whole experience will play an important role, if it is consensual and sensitive she may start to enjoy this more, however if it is forced and brutal she may go deep into her shell.
Is that even a question? Knowing L&P, she'll obviously close her down and dev will use that to blueball us more! :ROFLMAO:

SophiaMelinda

Sep 9, 2019
No violent sex, bummer.
But yeah Liam finding out about her won't do crap, lol. He is such a weak husband. Also on filthy route him finding it out will ruin cause right now Sophia only hesitates because she is married and when it is all in the open then it will be no stopping Sophia. Lol.
I really want her first time to be with someone younger Sam, Dylan, Ellie anybody but young. I don't want her first to be with someone close to her age that will suck but maybe it opens door to other possibilities?
I want Sam to fuck her on one of his music lessons, I think he is more clever and sweet than Dylan.

SophiaMelinda

Sep 9, 2019
Is that even a question? Knowing L&P, she'll obviously close her down and dev will use that to blueball us more! :ROFLMAO:
You know I'm fearing the same thing
Sophia becoming timid that's why I want her first time to be sensual or maybe she is teaching stuff to someone on how to fuck

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
You know I'm fearing the same thing
Sophia becoming timid that's why I want her first time to be sensual or maybe she is teaching stuff to someone on how to fuck
Young or old, incest or extra-familial, brutal or sensitive, male or female, friend or stranger etc. etc.?? After a couple of years I've learned that all these questions (& many more), are purely academic. So much potential.....going to waste?

Reactions: Ranma

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Agreed. I liked that this wasn't a typical "female MC becomes a slut in one update" type of game but the dev has just done the extreme opposite. At this point its just frustrating, way more progression is needed ASAP but the dev will just drag it out more and more
Thats not the only issue this game had or maybe still has? 2 years ago it was one side story after another and so much information about unnecessary stuff that serves absolutely no purpose as it leads to freaking nowhere. Maybe i give it a go this week or next and watch where this game has gone so far. But from what i read in this thread it is still as it was 2 years ago.
Which to me is absolutely hillarious.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
It actually is though, shes gonna become a full blown slut in 30 ingame days.

It's just the lazyness of the dev throwing 1 day ingame per year that makes it seems like its not :ROFLMAO:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Intermediate information: The Alyssa event has already 160 renders and it's sure that it will have more than 200! But it will definitely have less than 300. I'm at the final part of its development now.
Damn.It seems I am almost right for 280 renders.

Reactions: Hlextor

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

Intermediate information: The Alyssa event has already 160 renders and it's sure that it will have more than 200! But it will definitely have less than 300. I'm at the final part of its development now.
The bikini fashion show was around 270 renders wasn't it?

Reactions: Old Dog

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So the last two events could have around 200/300 renders between them.
Well do we know how many renders are expected in the update? Assuming it's about 1500, then that's 15 renders per 1%, so 150 for the Morello event and 75 for Liam, so around 225 total

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes