binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
See, this is what L&P's major problem is: making over 1000 renders for a half-day update of a game with 30 planned playable days and we're still only on day 11.

When they said they'll try to cut down on dialogue and therefore renders, they had better mean it because if this render count was one full day or even 2 days it would be a lot better, but they simply cannot continue to make this many renders for each half-day of the game.
i was uh joking i actually haven't played the game yet should i?
I just decided to check this out yesterday, and I had to tap out after it took so long to read through how the characters decide to load into a car at the airport and the shenanigans within. It reminded me of grade school and trying to reach some word count without actually having that much to say.

I plan to dive back in to see if it gets better. Slow burn seems like an understatement at this point though. :D

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I just decided to check this out yesterday, and I had to tap out after it took so long to read through how the characters decide to load into a car at the airport and the shenanigans within. It reminded me of grade school and trying to reach some word count without actually having that much to say.

I plan to dive back in to see if it gets better. Slow burn seems like an understatement at this point though. :D
Yeah, if you gave this game to a script doctor they'd cut out so much from it.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
i was uh joking i actually haven't played the game yet should i?
ah right so what game would you recommend to bust a nut
Whether or not to play the game depends entirely on the content you are looking for. The GW route has the sex scenes with Sophia, the Filthy route probably wont for a number of years, but currently the lesbian (Ellie/Patricia) route has lots of nudity, kissing and a little groping. The Sam route is apparently sweet, where Sophia teases Sam a lot, and then there's the Dylan route if you're into the M/S thing.

But yeah, if you just want to "bust a nut", then this game isn't for you

Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019
Whether or not to play the game depends entirely on the content you are looking for. The GW route has the sex scenes with Sophia, the Filthy route probably wont for a number of years, but currently the lesbian (Ellie/Patricia) route has lots of nudity, kissing and a little groping. The Sam route is apparently sweet, where Sophia teases Sam a lot, and then there's the Dylan route if you're into the M/S thing.

But yeah, if you just want to "bust a nut", then this game isn't for you
haha im only kidding i typically just play for the story

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
All time Good games.
Acting Lessons.
Being A Dik,
Milfy City.
Dreams of Desire
Summertime Saga

Story
"Light of my Life"
"Acting Lessons"
"Being A Dik"
"WVM"

Bust a Nut
Summertime Saga
Harem Hotel
The Twist
The Visit
Man of the House

To list a few.

Reactions: BoXseR

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Just leaving a comment, so that the thread won't go further down and disappear to the next page on my watchlist!

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I never got into depraved awakening. It just inserts sex into situations where it doesn't make a lot of sense.
Considering AFAIK none of those games are fem protag with a lesbian route (like this has), I never got into any of them. Even lost interest in JOHN, since you can't even play that without the sexual scenes with Conner and Christian. At least in this, if you don't like Liam, you can skip ALL sex scenes with him. In fact for my favourite route so far, it's a requirement

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
See, this is what L&P's major problem is: making over 1000 renders for a half-day update of a game with 30 planned playable days and we're still only on day 11.

When they said they'll try to cut down on dialogue and therefore renders, they had better mean it because if this render count was one full day or even 2 days it would be a lot better, but they simply cannot continue to make this many renders for each half-day of the game.
well actually L&P can but you just don't want L&P to make over 1k renders per half day.

I would prefer full-day update and faster updates, but can't deny L&P goes all out to make each event he adds great, and he usually succeeds.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I would need to add Wicked Choices Remastered to that list... Both story wise and fapability.

Of course it would torque the melons of any true Christian.

RoadGork

Dec 16, 2017
All time Good games.
Acting Lessons.
Being A Dik,
Milfy City.
Dreams of Desire
Summertime Saga

Story
"Light of my Life"
"Acting Lessons"
"Being A Dik"
"WVM"

Bust a Nut
Summertime Saga
Harem Hotel
The Twist
The Visit
Man of the House

To list a few.
Oh cmon, no Last Sovereign?

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Foot of the mountain.
It's not mother, it's aunt Melinda :love: . Sexy, hot, curvaceous aunty. Expect severe grinding. But with Walkthrough, you can finish till the last update without any problem. Some of those scenes will tease you, but will also deliver. Highly recommended.

• Love
Reactions: Scarlet56
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes