Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I can't believe it. The guy simply asked a question? "When will the next update come out"?
I think he was polite enough, and people can't even give a simple answer. Amazing.
We don't know when the next update will be,It could be late August or early September depending on who you ask

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
We don't know when the next update will be,It could be late August or early September depending on who you ask
Well considering noone knows what the conversation with Morello will entail, the final two events might not take that long to create. Or it might take a while, since it appears scene creation has stalled again. I'm just hoping the story progression will be worth the wait.

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
Well considering noone knows what the conversation with Morello will entail, the final two events might not take that long to create. Or it might take a while, since it appears scene creation has stalled again. I'm just hoping the story progression will be worth the wait.
4 days ago, on the Alyssa event:

And the last part is also the trickiest one, so, I need a little bit time for it. I think it's worth it.

Nov 24, 2017
Will you be able to do all Daughter and Sister events without having to get filthy points from other routes like the son's friend or random strangers? (Worst part of this game is the Good and Filthy points requirements.)

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Will you be able to do all Daughter and Sister events without having to get filthy points from other routes like the son's friend or random strangers? (Worst part of this game is the Good and Filthy points requirements.)
The Filthy route has changed recently, so it's more about F > GW than a particular Filthy point requirement. So to answer your actual question, it's highly likely

Nov 24, 2017
The Filthy route has changed recently, so it's more about F > GW than a particular Filthy point requirement. So to answer your actual question, it's highly likely
Good, because last time I played you couldn't do some of the events without having like 15 points in Filthy and I did not want to do anything with the annoying dumb son and his friend.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Good, because last time I played you couldn't do some of the events without having like 15 points in Filthy and I did not want to do anything with the annoying dumb son and his friend.
A couple of months back I replayed the game, and he's definitely changed it. I even looked through the code to be sure. It's fairly easy these days to add more Filthy points anyway. I think in one playthrough I had around 400

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Sorry if this has been covered, been a while since I've been on this thread. Last I remember the update was planned for end of July? Did that change?
There was no "planning" as such, just a lot of guesswork as to when the next update will be released. Three of the events this update have turned out bigger and more complicated than we were originally told by L&P, hence the delays. Some people recently are thinking end of August, but even that too is just a guess

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes