armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I swore I wouldn't get back into this, but - people! Stop doing analyses on $8K per month. He's making a little over $2,700.
OK if I understand right his last goal is 12K $,right?
I wonder why DS change his final goal to 40K $ when he drop BB and go to Glamour.
Is there any dev that actualy reach 40K $ per month?Maybe Lewdlab?

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
And.....we don't care about money, we care about the game. Please continue this in private.
This is a discussion forum and the earning of a visual novel are part of it so if you don't like it don't read it, its pretty arrogant from your part to be a new member with 2 messages and trying to tell people who have been here way longer that you what to talk about and what not to talk about. So again if you don't like it don't read it.
To add to this - I don't agree with titokm about needing a number of posts to express an opinion and for me, telling people what to do is a no-no, irrespective of post count, that's the moderators' job.
As a new member you may not be aware there are ways and means to deal with this better.
You can ignore a poster - click on their name or profile picture, at the right of the pop-up is an ignore button. Job done.
If you feel their post breaks one of the (everyone's read them, right?) you can always report it using the link under their signature [space] next to their name and the time they posted.

Reactions: testor

titokm10

Aug 15, 2017
To add to this - I don't agree with titokm about needing a number of posts to express an opinion and for me, telling people what to do is a no-no, irrespective of post count, that's the moderators' job.
As a new member you may not be aware there are ways and means to deal with this better.
You can ignore a poster - click on their name or profile picture, at the right of the pop-up is an ignore button. Job done.
If you feel their post breaks one of the (everyone's read them, right?) you can always report it using the link under their signature [space] next to their name and the time they posted.
i never said he cant express his opinion if theres something that bothers me is people putting words in my mouth that i never said everyone can express an opinion just dont go overboard and tell other memebers to not comment anymore and that is exactly what he done so i dont know where you coming from with what you said about me. All im gonna ask you is to read properly next time.
And to him to respect other members especially when you are new. It doesnt get clearer than that. Its like when you start in martial arts you need to respect the people who are in a higher grade than you and the ones that are on the same grade as you and then we all get along.

Ondodoher

Jul 2, 2017
Not gonna add more to this one way "conversation".

Does that just happen to me, or does Sophia get paler when you just play "Filthy"? Because she also seems more and more thoughtful.
Didn't see that, I'll try to take a look when 0.04 will come out. But I think she should be more " red " if you play fillthy :happyblush

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
I like this game, very much so.
It would be interesting if L&P decides to split the game into more paths than 'Good' and 'Filthy'.
Love interest's have their individual affinity, which is good for the people who don't want to see certain characters - but events/scenes that force you to pick one or another would be a cool way of keeping players from seeing it all in one playthrough.
For instance, a scene where Sophia catches Sam and Dylan fighting (over her) and after breaking it up the boys go to different rooms and the player is forced to choose which one to go and comfort.
We've already seen a bit of this in 0.1 when Sophia could side with one of her children or the other.
Anyone else have any fun speculations to share?

Luzifer22

Oct 16, 2017
@Ondodoher
I do not know how it is with others, but if I were a woman, a teenager is so close to my ass that he almost has a stand and I as an adult woman say it is not bad, because I would rather ponder if That the right decision was going to be rather pale because of being shocked at my own decision. ... or do you rather think of not ;)

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
If you want to know, just read the dev's post @maybes4
Could you kindly point out where he stated this? I'm a patron and I don't remember seeing this on his Patreon posts, and I just did a search for all his posts on this thread and there were four pages worth so I refined the search for 2018 and didn't see it. If he ever did say this, was it a long time ago? Maybe things have changed?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Could you kindly point out where he stated this? I'm a patron and I don't remember seeing this on his Patreon posts, and I just did a search for all his posts on this thread and there were four pages worth so I refined the search for 2018 and didn't see it. If he ever did say this, was it a long time ago? Maybe things have changed?
I don't saying the dev said that. I just tell @maybes if he has a doubt the best thing is to go to the sources.

Aug 3, 2017

"
General info: Currently I took a vacation for a half year from college to work as much as I can on this project. In the last few months I've already neglected my studies a lot, to work between 10 and 14 hours every day on AWAM! Actually, all in all, since January 2017 there were maybe 2 weeks in which I didn't work on it.

I'll continue this hard work on this project until at least February 2019. But then I have to decide if I'll focus on college or continue the game development like before!

But for that I need to reach at least my 3rd goal or leastwise coming in its vicinity. Otherwise the discrepancy between effort and interest/support would be just too great, unfortunately!
"

If you are able to see that page, the dev also defends and explains his stance below in the comments a few times.

I do sometimes wonder at my pledge amount; why put in $$$ now if the dev is more likely than not just going to shutter development in half a year? I'll worry about it more come December

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017

"
General info: Currently I took a vacation for a half year from college to work as much as I can on this project. In the last few months I've already neglected my studies a lot, to work between 10 and 14 hours every day on AWAM! Actually, all in all, since January 2017 there were maybe 2 weeks in which I didn't work on it.

I'll continue this hard work on this project until at least February 2019. But then I have to decide if I'll focus on college or continue the game development like before!

But for that I need to reach at least my 3rd goal or leastwise coming in its vicinity. Otherwise the discrepancy between effort and interest/support would be just too great, unfortunately!
"

If you are able to see that page, the dev also defends and explains his stance below in the comments a few times.

I do sometimes wonder at my pledge amount; why put in $$$ now if the dev is more likely than not just going to shutter development in half a year? I'll worry about it more come December
Bad new.A great game is gonna be abandoned

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017

"

"

At least he is forthright about it. Others just go silent and milk the patrons for a few more months. With the amount of work he is putting into, it makes sense to have certain goals and expectations.

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
At least he is forthright about it. Others just go silent and milk the patrons for a few more months. With the amount of work he is putting into, it makes sense to have certain goals and expectations.
I cant believe germany's tax is so high.I wish he is living on Quatar.No tax.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes