Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Yes but sending Dylan to boarding school only stops the Aiden's route
That's why I don't find that it's worth sending him to the boarding school, I want Aiden getting beaten up, I'm curious about the third task, what Sophia will do to stop Aiden by herself, and the Self-defense lessons.

The only thing I'm curious about the boarding school and might make it just a little bit appealing, is if there could be something between Amber & Dylan for Sophia to see...if not? then nope, Dylan is not going anywhere, and since Ellie is just as good being straight and not dating Logan nor Julia, then there's no real reason to send Dylan away in my game not even for Ellie.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
That's why I don't find that it's worth sending him to the boarding school, I want Aiden getting beaten up, I'm curious about the third task, what Sophia will do to stop Aiden by herself, and the Self-defense lessons.

The only thing I'm curious about the boarding school and might make it just a little bit appealing, is if there could be something between Amber & Dylan for Sophia to see...if not? then nope, Dylan is not going anywhere, and since Ellie is just as good being straight and not dating Logan nor Julia, there's no real reason to send Dylan away in my game.
I am still not convinced that it will be Dylan who puts a stop to Aiden but that is just my personal opinion.

Reactions: Rojouninco1

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I am still not convinced that it will be Dylan who puts a stop to Aiden but that is just my personal opinion.
Hey! that's fair if that's your opinion. (y)

I think it could be either Sophia by herself somehow by having Aiden's phone number and texts or by Dylan with the self-defense lessons, it just would've made sense either way. Though, who knows for sure as of yet.

Reactions: paginou
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes