Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
Last edited:
Reactions: sexieallie2001

Jack Burton

Feb 25, 2019
That's cheating, in the main route Dylan needs to fight them all hand-to-hand in order to win the love of his landlady
That's where Johnny Lawrence and John Kreese come into the story........Dylan will join the Cobra Kai dojo!!!
"Fear does not exist in this dojo"
"Pain does not exist in this dojo"
"Defeat does not exist in this dojo"
"Strike hard! Strike Fast! No Mercy!"
"Sweep the leg! A man can't stand he can't fight!"
"Gouge the eyes! A man can't see he can't fight!"
"Crush the windpipe! A man can't breathe he can't fight!"
Strike first like a Cobra.....Kai!"
YES SENSEI!!!!

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
That's where Johnny Lawrence and John Kreese come into the story........Dylan will join the Cobra Kai dojo!!!
"Fear does not exist in this dojo"
"Pain does not exist in this dojo"
"Defeat does not exist in this dojo"
"Strike hard! Strike Fast! No Mercy!"
"Sweep the leg! A man can't stand he can't fight!"
"Gouge the eyes! A man can't see he can't fight!"
"Crush the windpipe! A man can't breathe he can't fight!"
Strike first like a Cobra.....Kai!"
YES SENSEI!!!!
As said previously, Dylan would join Cobra Kai to become the permanent sparring dummy.

There is no doubt in my mind that Dylan needs to be sent off to boarding school for "things" to happen.
I write this only because I am at a safe and secure location and Cold Brew is not my real name. I apologize if you thought otherwise. It is an alias...
Listen to me on this. this is important!
DYLAN is the source of all the cock blocking! He wants all of this to be about him. He is upset That the title of the game is perceived from his mothers point of view and not his. He is constantly nagging L&P give him more screen time. Just remember to the whole "push me on the swing mommy" fiasco as just one example. No Bacchus its not about too many renders... it is spoiled Dylan fu'king with the script! He is actively trying to subvert everyone, All of you playing the game, Sophia, Ellie, and yes Liam too. Nobody on his list is getting any release. Recently, while chicken fighting dirty in the pool, Dylan came to a realization that Sam had gotten too close to the Holy Grail. Now Sam, sorry to say it... hold on... (grabbing tissue) ... No, not for that, you perverts! The tissue is for my eyes tearing up!... Good Sam, has been put on his list. I am tempted to digress further with examples of Dylan's cock blocking, but I can share them some other time.
The point is simply that Dylan has served his purpose, but now he has to be stopped. He is developing a psychological pathology that everyone he comes into contact with MUST be cock blocked. This is just becoming more apparent now. Example, when he asks himself if he wants to intervene or wait. In his mind he is Dr. Evil petting a mangy feline going on lengthy internal monologues on how he is going to cock block the individual in the future.
The little cub has to go so that Sophia can be free, so that we all can be free.
Maybe, just maybe, we can hope that Sophia is enlisting Dylan into the Cobra Kai Dojo and will become the permanent sparring dummy. Hey, this could be how he gets that "infamous" knock on the head that true dickheads get. Blissfully put into coma resulting in permanent amnesia! Win-Win. ;)
Anyways, You can now hopefully see how potentially dangerous this is. He puts on this persona of that cute kid that plays soccer and has big dreams of doing his mom. We get distracted when we realize the mom is freaking SOPHIA PARKER!! HELLO!! But this little evil genius is really some kind of cock blocking super hero / villain in disguise a**hole. If he isn't stopped soon this could get real bad. If he is allowed to continue it can spread and all of F95 could be in serious peril. All could be lost. I'm just sayin... ;)
The truth of the real Dylan isn't pretty. Hopefully L&P can regain control of the script and get Dylan back in line.

Reactions: Alley_Cat
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes